Dr. Nolan Tzou, MD

Dr. Nolan Tzou, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Nolan Tzou, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Univ Of MD Sch Of Med in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine, anesthesiology, and more.

124 Main St Ste 10

Huntington, NY 11743

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Tzou

See how frequently Dr. Tzou performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Stenosis
Spine Disorders
Herniated Disc

Dr. Tzou's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Management Nursing
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of MD Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Tzou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tzou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tzou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tzou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tzou to family and friends

Dr. Tzou's Performance

I have been treating with Dr Tzou for over 10 years and I must say he is Excellent doctor in every aspect. He has helped me greatly with my pain. All the bad reviews are not called for. There is more to being excepted as a patient then they think. I would highly recommend Dr Tzou.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am shocked at the review stars for Dr Tzou. My husband and I had a very positive experience in both of his locations: Huntington and Levittown. His staff is pleasant - each of them at both offices. I would surely recommend him .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After having me fax my medical notes stated he would take me as a patient, when I got there he berated me ( I’m 64) and told me to go on suboxone which by the way has not been F.D.A. approved for dealing with pain! Avoid! Picks and chooses who he will give pain meds too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in me by Dr. Tzou. I had 3 incisions, and 2 of the 3 were infected from the day I left the hospital. Dr. Tzou should have taken the device out as soon as he knew about the infection, but he didn't. 30 days later I was told by another doctor to go to the ER...more
Are you Dr. Tzou?