Dr. Nolan Tzou, MD

Dr. Tzou
Telehealth services available

Huntington Center Pain Trtmnt

124 Main St Ste 10 Huntington, NY 11743

Dr. Nolan Tzou, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Huntington, NY. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tzou to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Tzou with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at NYU Langone Health.

Make an appointment at NYU Langone Health today at (516) 712-6100.

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Langone Health.

Dr. Tzou's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tzou

3.6

Dr. Tzou
First off Dr. Tzou is a very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor! I anticipated my first spinal injection, not knowing what to expect over 6 yrs ago, and I was very relieved as well as pleased. He talked to me calmly, sensitively and explained everything he was doing. His voice alone calmed my nerves. I felt very safe and taken care of. Dr Tzou is a caring and respectable doctor. He is concerned about his patients and listens to what you have to say. He has a great personality and is easy to talk to which is something I personally look for in a doctor. I don’t want to feel intimated and be afraid to ask questions or explain how I feel. I would & have highly recommended him to my family & friends! His staff is accommodating, patient & kind as well!
Pat F – Sep 20, 2021
I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted for a test to see if it would relieve low back pain. While inserting the leads he grazed my spinal cord and I now have nerve pain in my right foot. It’s been 1 1/2 months and I still have nerve pain in that foot. Don’t let Dr Nolan do anything invasive.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
J Basse – Feb 18, 2021
I work in the Pain Management sector. Dr Tzou has excellent bedside manners. In addition, Dr Tzou performs excellent needle placement with great delicacy. I experienced first hand, with spinal injections performed on me by Dr Tzou.
Dennis – Nov 27, 2020
Dr Tzou is simply the best. He is a pro and truly cares about his patients. He took away my back pain. If you need a doctor for back pain seek him out. He is what a doctor should be!!
Steve Honickman – Mar 09, 2020
I am utterly gobsmacked by the low reviews given to Dr.Tzou. My husband has been a patient of his for over a decade & he & his staff have been nothing but kind, understanding & utterly professional. After my husband’s car accident he had to have disc replacement surgery & for aftercare we were referred to Dr.Tzou. He also implanted a spinal cord stimulater in my husband which helped with his residual leg pain & even some of his breakthrough pains. My husbands work required us to move about the country for many years & we would still make the trip once a month no matter where we were in the country to see him & his staff. He helped us deal when my husband was out of work & had no insurance, never once turning us away for lack of funds. He & his staff Have answered all our questions & are always willing to listen & help. I would recommend Dr.Tzou to anyone in a heartbeat! He & his staff are wonderful & professional, patient, & kind.
Feb 22, 2020
Dr. Tzou has helped me with nerve pain. He is concerned, kind, and most importantly, competent. He spends time with you and explains all your options in detail. During the procedure I had, he explained everything which helped to allay my anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Tzou and have confidence in his ability to help you. The office staff is helpful and friendly too and will accommodate you.
Jan 20, 2020
I have been going to Dt Nolan Tsou for ten years. He knowledgeable, professional, caring and discusses all procedures with you. If you have any questions between visits they are answering the same day. The best compliment to him is my mother recommended him to me and thought he was an excellent doctor. I do tool
Lillian Davis in Huntington , NY – Oct 27, 2019
I have been a patient of Dr. Tsou for my extreme lower jaw pain for 10 years: He is very knowledgeable, professional, kind and really listens to what you say. He discusses the treatment with you and answers all questions. If you have questions in between visits there is answer is usually taking by the staff but are always answered by Dr.Tsou by the then or end of the day or less.I think the best compliment to Dr Tsou is that my mother thought he was a great doctor and recommended him to me. I think so too!
L.Davis in Huntington , NY – Oct 27, 2019
I have been going to Dr. Tzou for 10 years. He has helped my pain go away. I have been to other pain management doctors & no other doctor has been as helpful & caring as Dr. Tzou. He has a wonderful personality & is very informative. He explains exactly what procedure he is doing & makes you feel very at ease. I would recommend Dr. Tzou to all my family & friends.
Vinnie – Oct 24, 2019
Very like able and professional. He listens and doesn’t rush you in and out. I highly recommend Dr Tzou
Fredric Eisenberg – Oct 23, 2019
He was great for the 2 years I was a patient with cancer and chronic pain. Then he gave up on me and was more worried about his license with prescribing opiates. Left his office in years.
Karl Hodge – Sep 28, 2019
I have seen Dr. Tzou for many years and have always been very pleased by the quality of his care.
Alan Freedman – Sep 09, 2019
Dr. Tzou is great. He's funny and extremely personable. I like that he takes the time to understand what is hurting you and gives you several courses of action. He'll listen to your lifestyle and explain which treatment fits that. I never feel rushed with him and come out with a treatment that works best for me. I also love that I am never waiting in his office for very long. He is running on schedule every time I go.
Aug 20, 2019
I am a patient of Dr. Nolan Tzou, an accomplished pain management specialist, since 2005. He is a wonderfully skilled physician who has treated a variety of ailments for me for years now. I am grateful for the care that he has provided to me and I feel lucky to have found him.
Jessie Carlton – Aug 01, 2019
Dr. Tzou's knowledgeable, compassionate care made a difficult time in my spouses life bearable. I cant thank him enough for all his help medically and emotionally for both Ted and myself. Respectfully, Larry Gallagher Bellport ,N.Y.
May 07, 2019
I can’t say enough about how amazing Dr. Tzou and his staff are. He’s very personable, patient and compassionate. He really takes the time to listen when I talk to him about my pain. He is extremely thoughtful and detailed when he’s describes his recommendations for my pain management – and he makes sure I understand and I’m comfortable with the next steps in my treatment.
Mar 21, 2019
I have treated with Dr. Tzou for over 10 years. From his office is at Huntington Hospital, New York Ave., Levittown and Huntington Village. His competence, compassion and kindness surpass all expectations in today’s Doctor patient relationship. His education and experience bring the best medical care to the table. His hand picked staff at each office have always been helpful and accommodating. I wish more doctors had his business model. I will continue to refer all friends and family.
Douglas Kirk in East Northport, NY – Dec 18, 2018
I’ve been going to Dr. Tzou on and off for 6 years as my back issues warrant. He’s always taken great care of me, and his treatments always help. I saw him a couple of days ago unable to stand. After receiving an epidural, I’m now able to stand up and am on the road to recovery. I appreciate the fact that he doesn’t push pills on me, and when I need pain relief, he prescribes them in moderation (which is probably the real reason behind some of the one star reviews people have posted).
Nov 19, 2018
I was recommended by a friend to get a stimulator for my back. I sent my records to him as was requested of me to do. After doing all that, he would not take me on as a patient. NO REASON GIVEN. He should have on his website that he's not taking new patients if that's the case. No where is that found. Or is it because I have worker's compensation, which I was told he did take as insurance.
Nov 18, 2018
I’ve been under Dr. Tzou’s care for less than two years. In that time we’ve worked together to find a solution to my chronic pain. His office is well run by a friendly staff and of course it is spotless. This goes for the Huntington and Levittown locations as I’ve been to both. Getting an appointment is easy. I just call and within a day or so, I’m in. He is a good man in the right profession because his ‘bedside’ manner is wonderfully caring.
C.D. in Island Park, NY – Nov 14, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Tzou?

• Pain Medicine