Dr. Noelle Zavala, MD

Dr. Noelle Zavala, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Noelle Zavala, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lubbock, TX. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Zavala's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Zavala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zavala

Dr. Zavala?
What People Say About Dr. Noelle Zavala, MD
Nicest doctors visit I've had in a while.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noelle Zavala, MD?
I have a strong dislike for today's treatment based medical practices. I typically end up with the doctors that walk in the room and leave within 5 minutes after I just paid a $45 or more copay. I hate looking for new doctors because it's just the same thing every time. I'm currently only 11 weeks pregnant and have had 2 appointments thus far with this office. Both have blown my expectations out of the water. The first appointment was with the nurse who was extremely kind and informative. The second appointment was with the doctor and the only thing I can say is wow. Dr. Zavala was extremely nice and welcoming, she was very knowledgeable about my chart and labs and took the time to make sure I was aware of everything going on. I've never had a doctor that actually made me excited about coming back. If you can choose this doctor for your pregnancy I can't urge you enough, you won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noelle Zavala, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zavala?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zavala treats patients.