Dr. Noel Smith, MD

General Surgery •  Male • Age 78

Dr. Smith

Foley Plaza Medical PC

325 Broadway Ste 204 New York, NY 10007

Dr. Noel Smith, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Smith to book an appointment.

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Smith with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

4.2

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain my medical condition to me. He is very empathetic and is always trying to improve my quality of life. I have been going to him for 15 years and will continue to see him. I have recommended him to friends and family members who were just as pleased with his care as I am.
Robert Rainforth in Brooklyn , NY – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
I recently visited Dr. Smith for my annual physical exam and was pleased with getting an appointment with short notice. He is very informative and able to teach while examining. I highly recommend seeing him. It may save your life!
Victoria V in Holbrook,,NY – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
I have been Dr. Smith's patient for 10+ some years. I have had to see other doctors on the occasion when he was not immediately available, and would not want to have to change my doctor for any reason. Heis intelligent, caring, and he listens carefully to what you are telling him about your symptoms. He is an amazing person and physician.
Mike in NYC – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
Seeing Dr. Smith for almost a year now, having diabetes, high blood pressure, ow back pain. He switched my Diabetes medication to Farxiga, from Amaryl, and for the first time in abut 8 years, my blood sugar is the lowest it has ever been. I have lost over 40 lbs. (Farxiga suppresses your appetite), and since I lost so much weight, my BP is now normal, and I am no longer taking the BP meds. Now we are working on lowering the Diabetes Meds even more, by adding Bydureon, then working on my back
Miike C in New Rochelle, NY – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
This is attempt 3 for me noe. I have been a patient of my friend and Doctor for over 3 years. If your a self fuelling pill popper who crystal like a bit cheaper when he does not get what he wants probably not going to be 2 good fit. If your looking for a loyal Doctor with ACCURATE diagnosis than look no further than Doc Smith. Please don't let the staff sway you from seeing this MN he works hard at his practice and more importantlyrics treats you with dignity ND respect. Hats off to doc.
JOSHUA in New york,ny – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
No other doctor besides Dr. Smith (out of all the doctors I have seen) have been able to put me on the right medication. Thank to Dr. smith, he listens, cares, and has me fully functioning the way I should be.
Elena in NYC, NY – Feb 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
Dr Smith has provided consistently excellent care to my family and others for 15 plus years using high quality traditional/ holistic principles(Integrative medicine). Grandfather developed Temporal Arteritis (inflammation of head arteries) with blindness and physical deterioration on Steroids. Dr Smith detected/corrected the cause saving his vision and life. The strangely critcal previous post on this website is probably a resolvable communication issue with good care as we have gotten.
New York, NY – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Smith. I do not think he is a competent doctor. He made mistakes and did not listen.
New York, NY – Feb 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noel Smith, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

• General Surgery