General Surgery  |
Dr. Noel Smith, MD
Dr. Noel Smith, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 75 years old and has been practicing for 50 years.

Foley Plaza Medical PC

325 Broadway Ste 204

New York, NY 10007

Dr. Noel Smith, MD

• Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's Experience

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Addiction Medicine
  • General Medical Practice
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Lump
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Joint Disorders
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nutritional Diseases

• Soft Tissue Mass Biopsy
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Emory University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1968
  • Pennsylvania Hospital Of The University Of Pa Health System
  • SUNY Stony Brook Affil Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Holbrook,,NY |
I recently visited Dr. Smith for my annual physical exam and was pleased with getting an appointment with short notice. He is very informative and able to teach while examining. I highly recommend seeing him. It may save your life!
in NYC |
I have been Dr. Smith's patient for 10+ some years. I have had to see other doctors on the occasion when he was not immediately available, and would not want to have to change my doctor for any reason. Heis intelligent, caring, and he listens carefully to what you are telling him about your symptoms. He is an amazing person and physician.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Seeing Dr. Smith for almost a year now, having diabetes, high blood pressure, ow back pain. He switched my Diabetes medication to Farxiga, from Amaryl, and for the first time in abut 8 years, my blood sugar is the lowest it has ever been. I have lost over 40 lbs. (Farxiga suppresses your appetite), and since I lost so much weight, my BP is now normal, and I am no longer taking the BP meds. Now we are working on lowering the Diabetes Meds even more, by adding Bydureon, then working on my back
in New york,ny |
This is attempt 3 for me noe. I have been a patient of my friend and Doctor for over 3 years. If your a self fuelling pill popper who crystal like a bit cheaper when he does not get what he wants probably not going to be 2 good fit. If your looking for a loyal Doctor with ACCURATE diagnosis than look no further than Doc Smith. Please don't let the staff sway you from seeing this MN he works hard at his practice and more importantlyrics treats you with dignity ND respect. Hats off to doc.
in NYC, NY |
No other doctor besides Dr. Smith (out of all the doctors I have seen) have been able to put me on the right medication. Thank to Dr. smith, he listens, cares, and has me fully functioning the way I should be.
New York, NY |
Dr Smith has provided consistently excellent care to my family and others for 15 plus years using high quality traditional/ holistic principles(Integrative medicine). Grandfather developed Temporal Arteritis (inflammation of head arteries) with blindness and physical deterioration on Steroids. Dr Smith detected/corrected the cause saving his vision and life. The strangely critcal previous post on this website is probably a resolvable communication issue with good care as we have gotten.
New York, NY |
I would not recommend Dr. Smith. I do not think he is a competent doctor. He made mistakes and did not listen.
Newport News, VA |
I do not think Dr. Smith is a competent doctor and I do not trust his skills or judgment. He prescribed the wrong medicine.
Have you seen Dr. Noel Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

See our General Surgery Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Worker's Compensation