Dr. Noel Han, MD

Dr. Noel Han, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Houston Northwest Primary Care 15655 Cypresswood Medical Dr Ste 110 Houston, TX 77014 Get Directions

NA

Dr. Noel Han, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Han is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Han's Experience

See how Dr. Han's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Han

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Han has admitting privileges.

Dr. Han's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Han to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Han's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr Han a very caring and responsible Dr. I owe my present good health to him. Because of his concern for my health, my cancer was caught in stage 1. He sent me to a great gynecologist, Dr Marlon White who diagnosed me and referred me to a very special gynecological/ oncologist Dr Richard Drake. Thank you Dr Han, you are the best PCP in town.
in Hunble, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Han for seven years. He is very attentive and through. Dr. Han has a great bedside manner. I believe that he loves what he does and it shows!
in Houston, TX |
I've been with the office for over 20 years but over the past few years it's become an unpleasant experience everytime I deal with them. Office staff is always hard to reach and often does not return phone calls for days. Last time I was in the office there was a line of 4 or 5 patients all with the same complaint. Very uncooperative when my mail order Rx lost a 90 day refill of both medications. This office would only approve 30 days and I had to chose which medication. I give them an F-.
in Houston, TX |
I would totally recommend Dr. Han. I have been his patient since I moved to TX in 2007. I hit the jackpot. He is kind, patient,and very, very caring about his patients. I, myself have issues of a unique nature and must see him more often than most. Always a smile and before I do anything with a specialist, I get his opinion. I trust him completely, because he inspires trust. His bedside manner is above and beyond reproach. Even when he wasn't covered in my plan. I paid rather then switch. Linda
Have you seen Dr. Noel Han, MD?
Are you Dr. Han?

Compare Dr. Han

}

Dr. Han's Care Philosophy

NA

Dr. Han's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Han has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Han's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Han does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1992

Baylor College Of Med

Completed in 2000

University Tex

Completed in 1994

MD Anderson

Completed in 1996

Dr. Han does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Han does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.