Dr. Noah Saipe, MD

Dr. Saipe
Telehealth services available

New England Vision & Vermont Eye Laser

1100 Hinesburg Rd South Burlington, VT 05403

Dr. Noah Saipe, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in South Burlington, VT. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saipe to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Ophthalmology Specialists in your area

See similar Ophthalmology Specialists in South Burlington

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Saipe accepts

Dr. Saipe accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
MVP Health Care
MVP Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check Dr. Saipe's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Vision Loss
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Noah Saipe, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Saipe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saipe

Dr. Saipe?
Dr Saipe is awesome. He really makes you feel at ease and I am the type that hates change. I think he does a great job, except when he has to dilatate your eyes, but that isn't his fault, I just don't like it. The only other thing is when he has to put that million watt light into your eyeball. But seriously, I would recommend him to anyone.
Jane Weiss – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
After having two unplanned unexpected eye surgeries from a torn and detached retina- same eye- back in February with the amazing Dr Raut from UVM I had a cataract form and he was concerned with my eye and was worried I was going down the road of getting Narrow Angle Glaucoma as well as other major eye issues. Dr Raut who’s a Dr at UVM only wanted the best for my eye so after careful research located Dr Noah Siape. Dr Saipes office called me right away and got me in within a few days. I was concerned I’d have to wait months due to Covid19 and many medical offices were only doing “essential” medical work. I met with Dr Saipe and his amazing office staff who could not have been more welcoming. My surgery was scheduled two weeks later and from the moment I walked into the clinical floor at the New England Vision & Vermont Eye Laser I was treated so warmly and made to feel relaxed. I highly recommend Dr Saipe and his entire team for cataract surgery.
Sheryl C – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I am writing this review so anyone even considering the removal of cataracts will know that Dr. Saipe and the entire staff and surgery changed my life. I had a cataract that was beginning to affect my life, I didn’t know if I would be able to continue my life as I had, night driving, depth issues, reading road signs, not to mention being able to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies; reading. Dr. Saipe had very successfully removed a cataract from one eye a few years before. But since I was nearly blind in that eye from birth it was for health reasons. Now I was faced with a cataract in my “good” eye. To say I was anxious about it is an understatement. Everyone in the office and the surgery were the most caring and professional I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The cataract was removed very successfully and I can see better now than I’ve ever been able to. All because of the skills and dedication of Dr. Saipe and staff of New England Vision and Vermont eye Laser.
Lynn White – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
Great service , lots of good information provided before I had the surgery . Would definitely recommend this procedure here!
Scott Whittajer – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I had cataract surgery. My appointment was for 12:50 and was brought in exactly at that time. They had prepped as soon as I got in there. LOVED the warm blankets. They were running late and waited about 1 1/2 hours. Everyone was just wonderful and caring. It has been less than a week and things are going well so far. I felt like I was looking out a really dirty window and am still trying to get used to everything is so bright out of my eye.
Shirley – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
Fantastic surgeon; I felt like I was in really good hands for my cataract surgery.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I was extremely pleased with the personal and professional attention I received from the moment I arrived. I was very nervous about having cataract surgery yet their well orchestrated staff put me at ease immediately. They have their bases covered very well indeed! Success for all!
Fran Hankins – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
Very friendly office. The procedure was explained very well. Dr Saipe made the surgery painless. I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes, something I haven’t experienced since I was 6. Would highly recommend this office. Very pleasant experience. Thank you Dr. Saipe
Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
Dr. Saipe and his entire team are extremely knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and accommodating. From the time of my initial consultation through the post-op care for the recent removal of my cataract, I was very impressed with Dr. Saipe's thoroughness and his patience at answering all questions and providing expert guidance through the process. He instilled a high level of confidence thanks to his demeanor and his well organized team. I feel very fortunate to have had a professional of his caliber perform my eye surgery, and I would highly recommend him to others.
Lori Valburn – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
My experience with Dr Saipe could not have been better! I'm 40 years old and was diagnosed with an atypical type of fast onset cataract (I was basically blinded overnight in my right eye). The office got me in for surgery quickly (due to a cancellation) and the procedure went incredibly smoothly. Dr. Saipe was honest that the surgery would not be as routine as he typically performs, and I appreciated his detailed explanation through the whole process. I will go back to Dr. Saipe if I get a cataract in my other eye.
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
Dr. Saipe was just wonderful. Answered all my questions, listened to me, helped me thru the tough spots. Great person and I would highly recommend his services.
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I am very pleased to have chosen Vermont Laser to do the work on my cataracts. I found that the Doctor and staff were very professional, helpful and friendly I would highly recommend this organization for all of your eye care needs.
Charles Brisbois – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
great place ,everyone is very nice, they listen to you they explain everything you need to know, out of all the eye care centers I have been Dr Saipe is the best
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I was extremely pleased with each step of the way involving my cataract surgery. I was pleasantly surprised that both my initial appointment and most of the follow-ups were located right in Plattsburgh.
Chris Campbell in Keeseville, NY – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
Explains everything in detail. I had a great experience.
Susan Marcelle in Panton, VT – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I ,like many other Folks are reluctant to have any type of eye surgery, initially I backed mine off a month. I was put at ease talking with DR. Saipe but still reluctant. Upon arrival for my first surgery ALL of the staff made you feel welcome and assuring and comfortable .I am still amazed that after both surgery's the fact that I did not have any pain, discomfort ,nothing. My sight was amazing and still is, vibrant colors, it seems like I had tunnel vison prior and now I see the world a lot different !! Thank You DR.Saipe. To all of the Professional Staff THANK-YOU !!!
Michael Brodeur in Burlington , VT – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
I had both eyes done , two weeks apart. Everything went as it was explained to me before hand. He was professional, explained as he proceeded and the results are great. If you follow the clear directions afterwards and take it easy you should have excellent results.
Sherridan Beyer in Winooski , VT – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
My experience with Dr Saipe was great!!! He answered every question I asked (and it was a lot ). I would recommend him to anyone. I was so amazed at the difference I had when it was over. If I had to do it again he would be the person I would go to
Maureen StJohn in Anderson, SC – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
My life has been forever changed by the LASIK surgery that was performed by Dr. Saipe. From beginning to end he provided incredible care, explaining everything to me in clear detail beforehand, to being extremely encouraging and calming during the procedure. I had a very strong prescription (-6.50) and already was using readers, and I came out with great distance vision and no need for readers. I just wish I had done this sooner and I am forever grateful for Dr. Saipe's skill and VT Eye Laser.
Lisa Sherman in South Burlington, VT – Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?
From my initial visit, cataract surgeries and follow-up visits I was so impressed with the quality of care. Dr. Saipe as well as all of the staff were outstanding in their professionalism. Everything was explained and I was provided easy to follow pre and post-op instructions. I highly recommend Dr. Saipe.
Debra L in South Burlington, VT – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noah Saipe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saipe?

The doctors at New England Vision are dedicated to providing exceptional eye care in a manner that is compassionate, respectful, and personalized to each individual. The practice's warm facility and friendly staff help to assure that all patients have a stress-free experience. In addition, we use the most advanced eye care technology available to give patients the best treatment outcomes possible.

• Ophthalmology

University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
2012
MacNeal Hospital

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Saipe communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Saipe offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Saipe offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Saipe have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Saipe offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Saipe offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (802) 862-1808