Dr. Nizam Razack, MD

Dr. Nizam Razack, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Nizam Razack, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Razack is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando and Orlando Regional Medical Center.

7460 Docs Grove Cir

Orlando, FL 32819

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Razack

See how frequently Dr. Razack performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
Herniated Disc
Intervertebral Disc Disease

Dr. Razack's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Neurological Surgery*

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty

• M D Anderson
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Razack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Razack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Razack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Razack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Razack to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Razack's Performance
    GOOD
in Longwood, FL |
I had a serious back problem and Dr. Razack fixed it. I am very pleased.
Longwood |
Dr Razack is an amazing, brilliant, competent neurosurgeon. His bedside manner is superb. I trust him with my life. I am truly grateful I am fortunate to have him as my neurosurgeon. His office staff and P.A.'s and staff are wonderful as well.
in Orlando, FL |
If it was possible to not give them any stars, i wouldn't. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! The staff is awful. I had my surgery scheduled for 2 months in advance. Francheska told me to call around April 1, 2017 to get a new order for labs that need to be done before surgery. I called.... VOICEMAIL!! I waited 2 days for a return call because I work in the med field so I understand how busy it can get. NO CALL BACK!! I then called again..... VOICEMAIL!!!! I then sent her a
in Lake Mary, FL |
I had 2 herniated disks in my neck that I woke up with one day. Started with shoulder pain within 2 days the pain down my arm to my fingers was unbearable. Jewett misdiagnosed me which then had a referral to Dr. Razack. Best thing that happened to me. Dr. Razack replaced both disks with new ones and put in a titanium plate on my cervical spine. I have my arms back and my life back. I would absolutely recommend him. His staff was great and all the other doctors in his practice are great.
in Winter Park, FL |
All about money
in Orlando, FL |
My reason for choosing Dr. Razack over other doctors was solely based on his extensive education and expertise. I feel confident knowing my health is in the hands of someone who has the ability and willingness to rectify any issue no matter how complex.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I am a previous patient of Dr.Razack. However, I spent more time with his PA, Michael, who was very helpful. Recently, I was in another accident and called his office for help. I was very concerned because of all the surgery that has been done in my neck. Each time I was referred to the same woman, Kalisse (sp?) She said that she would find out what type of follow-up was needed and call me back to schedule an appointment. I called 3 times and never received any information or an appointment.
in Orlando FL |
I had no problem with Dr Razack himself, but dealing with the office and the process getting to him was horrific. Could not get help or calls back routinely. After surgery we finally went to St Mary's office and it was entirely different. Not as busy, office staff very helpful and Jim PA concerned about my needs. Worth the extra distance.
in Orlando, Florida |
Dr. Razack's internal office management lacks the respect of contacting individuals back. My father has it hard enough w/ fighting - living w/ Parkinson's / Tremors, but the disrespect received from this office is unquestionable, for your loved ones. Had an appt. early July 2016 for consultation for the Deep Brain Stimulation" met w/ the Physician Asst. (Michael), did the MRI a week later. Its now Oct. 17th, 2016 w/ no return phone calls from his office (Francesca / Debbie / or Michael)????
in Inverness, Florida |
I highly recommend Dr. Razack for his expertise and professionalism as a neurosurgeon. I suffered 14 years with neck problems and was seen by orthopedic physicians that didn't diagnose or treat the problem effectively until I was referred by a friend who broke her neck from a motorcycle accident to see Dr. Razack. Dr. Razack diagnosed me and to having a disc replacement. After having surgery, the recovery time was short and able to function and with no more suffering 100%!!!
in Orlando, Fl |
His office was all about starting back shots. Never helped but still had to go through process. 2 back surgeries later. No avail! Atleast he was honest and said he did not want to make me his pin cushion. My problem is changes in office constantly, no resolution! Still in major pain but I have to go through BS! Tried his physical therapy, my 7 yr old grandaughter can go through this with some difficulty. He is not the best for 2nd opinions
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Razack did a Lumbar Spinal Fusion at Florida Celebration Medical Center. It has been 4 weeks and the difference is outstanding; more than I could ever hope for. Dr. Razack is no nonsense and right to the point. He will answer and explain any questions you have. He is by far the best Surgeon I have ever had and I am lucky to have such a talented Surgeon operate on me. I drove over 100 miles to see him, as no other Neurosurgeon would attempt to tackle my medical problem.
Have you seen Dr. Nizam Razack, MD?
Are you Dr. Razack?