Dr. Niyati Skaria, MD

Pediatric Endocrinology | Female

Center Excellnc Diabetes/Endo 3814 Auburn Blvd Ste 72 Sacramento, CA 95821 Get Directions
Dr. Niyati Skaria, MD
Dr. Niyati Skaria, MD is a pediatric endocrinology doctor who practices in Sacramento, CA. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Skaria is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center.

Dr. Skaria's Care Philosophy

It is a privilege to take care of children. I want to provide the best possible clinical care to my patients with diabetes and other endocrine disorders. When they see me I want them to feel that they were treated in the best possible manner.

Dr. Skaria's Experience

See how Dr. Skaria's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skaria

Dr. Skaria accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Skaria is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Skaria has admitting privileges.

Dr. Skaria's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skaria to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Skaria's Performance
in Redding, CA |
Our family enjoyed our visit with Dr Skaria. We liked that fact that she took time to explain, but was also willing to explain why certain investigations are not needed for our child. Though it is unfortunate that our child has a very complex medical condition, we are glad that we have Dr. Skaria and her wonderful office help us. We highly recommend Center of Excellence in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Marysville, CA |
I took my son to Dr. Skaria in 2015 she confirmed his diagnosis of Hashimoto's. Her advice was that none of his current health problems had to do with his disease and to do nothing until he was in his late teens then give him hormones. I knew better and looked for a different doctor was interested in preventing his disease from progresses and understands that Hashimotos affects the enter body. I would advice anyone with thyroid problems to not see Dr. Skaria.
Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Skaria is a great doctor and really cares about her patients; she's very friendly, knowledgable, and takes her time answering all of my questions.
Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Skaria was patient, thorough and showed genuine compassion & concern. She was open to hearing our thoughts as well as explaining a variety of treatment options. A wonderful woman and physician.
Sacramento, CA |
Kindness is the word to describe. I like the way Dr.Skaria treats my son-very professional. Thank you!
Roseville, CA |
Just tried to talk to Dr. Skaria regarding my daughters recent diagnosis of Hashimoto Thyroiditis and she was to say the least appauling!!! Would not give me five minutes as a concerned parent to answer some important questions and talked to me as if I were crazy! Where is the professionalism and decency? For god sake we are dealing with children and their illnesses and if they don't fit in a simple box of take this and feel better than we have no time for you attitude is sickening! Disappointed
Have you seen Dr. Niyati Skaria, MD?
Are you Dr. Skaria?

Compare Dr. Skaria

Dr. Skaria's Care Philosophy

Dr. Skaria's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology
      •  Board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics

Dr. Skaria has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skaria's Board Certifications

• Pediatric Endocrinology
      • Pediatrics

• Adrenal Cortex Diseases
      • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
      • Growth Disorders

Stony Brook University Hosp

Completed in 2013

Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Skaria does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skaria and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Endocrinology