Dr. Nivedita Bijoor, MD

Dr. Nivedita Bijoor, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

Patient centered approach to Healthcare, work as a team, Personalised friendly Medical care.Read more

Dr. Bijoor's Experience

See how Dr. Bijoor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bijoor

Dr. Bijoor accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bijoor has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bijoor
Dr. Bijoor's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (20)
in Greenville sc |
Dr Bijoor is the best doctor in the upstate. Dr Bijoor found out through research test and my symptoms what was wrong with me. If it wasn't for her and her team of experts I could have lost everything including my life. I highly recommend her for your health needs because everyone I told to go see Dr Bijoor left with good results and still continuing to see her.If you need a same day appointment ask for Debbie she will get you in when no one else can...they are my ER in real life! !!!
in SIMPSONVILLE, SC |
Thank God there are good doctors. I have a chronic health condition I didnt know of.I have visited many doctors that gave me pain meds.One day i visited Oakview Medical Assoc they take good care of their patients and are very attentive.I am very happy with the service they offer,in fact I have sent all my family.We have taken them as part of our family.God bless them all,especially Dr.Bijoor & Jessica for their good disposition,Diana who is always available to help and speaks spanish. Great team
in Greenville, SC |
I do not doubt Dr. Bijoor is a qualified doctor, however the office and the staff that work at her office make it so that I could never recommend Dr. Bijoor. The office constantly screws up billing and will not even try to fix it or admit a mistake. When Dr. Bijoor was notified of the issues that I was having with the billing, she also declined to help. She is not professional. Do yourself a favor and go to another doctor that will fix their mistakes and also has a competent staff.
in Easley, SC |
I have my mom and my sons see Dr.Bijoor..They saved my life and continue to be sweet and patient and understanding and helpful...
in Greer, SC |
If you are looking for an excellent doctor I have found the answer, Dr. Nivedita Bijoor, based on 15 years of excellent medical treatment. The staff is very professional and responsive to all my needs. It has been a pleasure having Dr. Bijoor as my internal medicine doctor and looking forward to many more years as her patient/friend.
in Simpsonville, SC |
Dr. Bijoor is personable and has a very pleasant personally. As soon as she walks into the exam room, she is prepared with information specific to the patient. She makes notes as soon as the patient/Doctor dialog begins and follows thru to answer questions. Dr. Bijoor listens, pays attention, and remembers points of discussion on return visits. She allows time for the patient to talk and ask questions without making you feel rushed. My experience, Dr. Bijoor has provided excellant care.
Simpsonville, SC |
I love my doctor so much because she cares about my well being and all.... I been a patient of hers for years!! I wouldn't trade Dr. Bijoor for another doctor in this world.. She loves her patients & make sure we're OK when we leave her building.. She want calls & all if you're going through a situation & she will keep an very very close eye on you so she can make we're good!! Dr. Bijoor is the BEST DOCTOR IN THE UPSTATE!!!! I LOVE YOU DR. BIJOOR!!!! All the staff is good!! S.M.
in Greer, SC |
I have seen Dr. Bijoor since 2008 and was one of her first patients. She's one of a kind showing genuine compassion and care to all who visit her. She aims to get to the root of the problem doing whatever it takes to resolve it. I've trusted her with my children and even as the primary care doctor for my husband who is terminally ill. She listens, has a desire to get you to your very best health and cares. Dr. Bijoor is setting an example of what all Doctors should aim to be.
in Pacolet, sc |
Dr. Bijoor is always considerate and attentive to your needs. She always asks how I am doing and what else she can do for me. I always know what my health issues are and our game plan for them.
in Greer, SC |
I love Dr Bijoor. She is very concerned and takes time.
in Anderson Sc |
Nurse scheduled me for an appt. She did not inform me of a balance due. I drove 45 min from Anderson to appt at 3. Got there and was told I had to pay balance in full to be seen. Wasn't inform at all of paying in full to be seen. That would have made a difference seeing as though I had to work that evening at 6 a 12 hour shift.
Have you seen Dr. Nivedita Bijoor, MD?
Are you Dr. Bijoor?

Compare Dr. Bijoor

Dr. Bijoor's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bijoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Bijoor has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bijoor's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Acne
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease
  • Stroke

Spartanburg Regional Med Center

Completed in 2001

Spartanburg Regional Med Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Bijoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bijoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing