Dr. Nivali Ravi, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Jacksonville Clinic 665 State Road 207 Ste 102 St Augustine, FL 32084 Get Directions
Dr. Nivali Ravi, MD
Dr. Nivali Ravi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in St Augustine, FL. Dr. Ravi is affiliated with Flagler Hospital.

Dr. Ravi's Experience

See how Dr. Ravi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ravi

Dr. Ravi accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Ravi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ravi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ravi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ravi to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ravi's Performance
in St augustine |
Appointment suppose to be en January, but for some reason my insurance never send me the new card for go to the doctor and one of the lady call and I explain and she cancel,. When a call to do new appointment after several calls and l feft message I decide to show after 4 days try to get it, talk to the reception and explain and she say I did heard your message, now I get the bill, staff not have return calls and then after 2 months ohh decide to bill me after I tell her what happen. Really bad.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr.Ravi has been my PCP for an year and I am very satisfied. She is knowledgable, thorough and never rushes. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
St Augustine, FL |
This doctor is absolutely terrible and shows no compassion and concern for patients. I went to see her out of serious concern for my health so I could get many tests performed. She ordered the tests and as a result of not including enough detailed information the insurance company could not order the tests. After countless attempts to contact her (both myself and the insurance company) I am left in a bad situation. She has completely ignored all phone calls and messages for two weeks straight
in Saint Augustine, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Nivali Ravi for about 2 years. I am very happy with her as my doctor. She is kind, caring, knowledgeable and very thorough. She takes the time needed for me, as a patient, and never rushes me. If I am sick and I need to see her, she fits me in the same day. I saw a couple of poor reviews and I was very surprised! I would describe her as reserved. She is very serious about her work, which to some people may be mistaken for something else. I think she is great, staff too!
Dr.Ravi is caring.
in St. Augustine, FL |
Went in for an ankle injury. After an hour and half past my scheduled time, I saw Dr. Ravi. She had the personality of a jellyfish. She looked at my ankle, grabbed and twisted it and asked if it hurt. Hello? Gave me an order for an X-ray. I got that on a Monday and haven't heard a word back from this office in 8 days. Terrible!!!
St Augustine, FL |
Went for a complete physical and same thing. Did not even look at me. Told her I had a cough for over 6 months and she told me to take Claritin. My husband needed an MRI but the radiology department needed another order to proceed and we called the office 5 times and asked for someone to call it in. Nothing and my husband never had his scan. This doctor seemed bothered to be dealing with patients.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Ravi did not even physically examine me during my first two visits with her. Nope not one touch and basically looks at her computer 75% of the visit. The office is not clean and the staff is not the friendliest but not the meanest. I am choosing to visit this doctor and it would seem like they would care more since my copay and insurance pays them all.
Have you seen Dr. Nivali Ravi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ravi?

Compare Dr. Ravi

Dr. Ravi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Dr. Ravi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ravi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage