Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD

Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD

Sleep MedicineMale

Sleep Medicine

Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Weill Cornell

Weill Cornell520 East 70th Street New York, NY 10021
New Patient?

More Sleep Medicine Specialists at Weill Cornell

Dr. Sethi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sethi

Dr. Sethi

Dr Sethi is a great physician, very compassionate, I was/am lucky to see him. Caring, professional and no nonsense (the way I expect a Dr. to be) Presbyterian/Cornell hospital is lucky to have him. I had a bad concussion and, on my way to heal by following/listening (which not easy for me) to Dr Sethi instruction.
Mar 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Sethi. He is an accomplished neurologist with great empathy for his patients. After I suffered a surgical complication, Dr. Sethi provided the support which was lacking from a previous provider. He has managed my medications and has helped interpret my MRI. I've been amazed at how quickly he responds to messages - he even replied to my email when he was in India! My experience with him has only been positive. He is a wonderful physician.
Jan 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Sethi more highly. He is an excellent physician, a wonderful communicator, and a kind person. If you have questions, he will answer them clearly and quickly. He really is the best.
Marge – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Good listener and compassionate. Very responsive to questions submitting over email.
Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
For a sub-specialist with such extensive credentials, I received from Dr Sethi the opposite of what one might expect. He treats his patient (me, in this case) with respect, care, and absolute professionalism. He came personally and promptly to the waiting room to invite me to his examination room. He conducted the extensive exam with as much kindness as thoroughness, and explained not only the source of my ailment simply and clearly (which no previous doctor had done over many years) but also the pros and cons of my choices for further intervention (again, simply and clearly). After the exam, he invited me to wait in the waiting room while he wrote up his report to my referring GP, gave me a copy, and immediately issued the prescription for my medications to my pharmacy in New Jersey. His several follow-ups through Weil Cornell Messages have been immediate. In the whole course of our interaction, he hasn't uttered a word that was a term of art. I highly recommend Dr Sethi to you.
William from New Jersey – Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
I was involved in a very severe work-related car accident early this year (2021), in which I sustained a severe concussion. At the time of the accident, I was treated and released by a different hospital and doctor, however, it was established early on I would need further treatment for the concussion from a specialist. That’s when I was put in contact with Dr. Sethi. Dr. sethi‘s expertise and level of genuine care and concern got me back on the right track. Ultimately I was diagnosed with the severe concussion, post concussion syndrome and some visual issues stemming from the accident. Dr. sethi connected all the dots right from our initial visit, and got me back on track with physical therapy and vestibular therapy. I cannot express enough how important it is to have a specialist like Dr. Sethi involved when it comes to any sort of TBI/concussion etc. He was the point-man in coordinating every other Level of care that I needed. I would give him 10 stars if I could! -Steven.
Steven – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr.Sethi continues to be an integral part of my healthcare team. He is extremely knowledgeable, responsive, understanding, and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Sethi to patients in search of a top grade neologist in the metropolitan area.
Antonio Scannella – Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
I have been extremely impressed by Dr Sethi. He listens carefully, responds quickly, and has offered excellent care. Highly recommended.
Charles – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi is truly an incredible neurologist embodying qualities that are rarely seen in medical practice these days. He was willing to spend as much time as was needed to complete a thorough evaluation and explain in simple terms the results, creating a holistic program for me to follow for my health and well being. It is evident that Dr. Sethi has the best interest of the patient at heart - from the follow up call after my appointment to the general check ins and support - he is a true gem: a fantastic doctor and friend, and has my highest recommendation. Thanks for everything Dr. Sethi!
Jose Avila – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
I have visited Dr. Sethi for an initial overview and found him very professional, and courteous. Since then I have emailed him and was shocked at how fast he responds to my questions. I feel in good hands.
Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Absolutely! He is thorough, professional, good at preventative medecine and caring. I always feel he has my care in mind
Ruth Birdt – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Great doctor. Smart, caring, great bedside manner. Also, he will return messages promptly. Highly recommended
scott barusek – Aug 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi was very knowledgeable and very good with patients. My mother had a bad fall and is 89 years old and Dr. Sethi took great care of her. I highly recommend Dr. Sethi as a great Neurologist.
William Rosen – Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi was recommended to me after a complicated surgery. He is a kind and compassinate doctor who readily answered all of my questions and clearly explained my medical condition. Moreover, he quickly answered all of the emails I sent to him and made me feel confident about my road to recovery. He is extremely competent, and I would highly recommend him!
Sara – Aug 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr Nitin Sethi is a very intelligent doctor, and he actually listens to the patient. He gives knowledgeable and sound advice.
Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi is a caring and compassionate doctor who looks beyond medical needs and is really there for his patients. He really wants the best for everyone and makes himself available whenever he can. He is generous with his time and patience. I would highly recommend seeing him if this is a field that needs attention for you.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
In addition to possessing unparalleled competency, Dr. Nitin Sethy exhibits kindness, compassion and understanding beyond expectation. Dealing with medical matters, Dr. Sethi explains all in a thoughtful appropriate manner which enabled me to fully understand the health situation of my family member. One expects a physician of his caliber to exhibit self importance. Yet he is humble even though he is a recognized expert in his field and is available to consult with other doctors to help his patients. The most touching part of his "bedside manner" was when he said to me that "sometimes a doctor needs to be a friend as well."
Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi is a great doctor! I saw him for a sleep study, in addition to treatment of my aura migraines. Dr. Sethi listens closely to his patients and provides helpful feedback and suggestions for care. He assured me that we will find a solution for my disruptive migraines. I have the utmost faith in him and feel safe under his care!
Jodi – Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi is a first rate neurologist and helped me with a number of medical issues. He's easily the most empathetic doctor I've worked with in the past and notably, discouraged me from getting on too many medications and instead steered me towards more homeopathic treatments. He's a rockstar and strongly recommended!
Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?
Dr. Sethi, part of the team at the Epilepsy Center at Weill-Cornell Medical Center, was highly recommended, and upon meeting him in-person at our first appointment, it was clear why: Dr. Sethi listened, without interrupting, to my history and symptoms, asked clear, concise, and thoughtful questions, and provided valuable insights. Dr. Sethi was able to sense my worry, and responded with genuine concern and compassion. He assured me that he would do his absolute best to help get to the bottom of my issues, and he meant it. Along the way, Dr. Sethi has been communicative, responsive, and efficient. Dr. Sethi is "on his game", and you'll be happy that you chose him for your care.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Sethi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sethi?