Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD

Alternative Care | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Using latest concepts in Internal Medicine but also integrating holistic medicine concepts, adjusting hormones naturally, helping with weight loss, using lasers and other methods to help with aesthetics as wellRead more

Dr. Bawa's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bawa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bawa

Dr. Bawa accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bawa has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bawa
Dr. Bawa's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (75)
Houston, TX |
The fort walton office is by far the most organized! Elizabeth is really nice and down to earth.she made me very comfortable.
PONCE DE LEON |
Goes the extra steps to get to the bottom of the problem. He takes time and speaks with you not at you.
in Destin, Fl |
I normally see Dr. Bawa's PA, Janet Reeves, and she is very good and very thorough. The entire staff is very caring and helpful. My health has improved as has the quality of my life since I have been seeing Ms. Reeves. I sincerely appreciate everyone at Dr. Bawa's office.
in Mary Esther, FL |
I have had many Doctors take care of my family and myself but have never been more thrilled with my own Doctor like I am Dr. Bawa. He takes care of me like I am his only patient.
Richmond, TX |
Dr Bawa listened to me described problem areas and proposed a solution combination for best results. He and his staff were friendly and professional. It was a very positive experience even during my procedures. I definitely will be back because of my experience and the large vast of services.
in Maryesther Florida |
Very good doc
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I have been suffering with Menopause and all the issues that come with Menopause and now with the help of Christine Briggs, Dr Bawa and staff I final feel that there is help for these issues and that they really care about me as a person and a patient. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you all so much.
in Panama City Beach. Florida |
I Believe in Second Chances and for this my visit today with Dr Bawa was better then I could Imagined ,The staff was fantastic from start to finish And Dr Bawa was is always very Professional.
He doesn't listen to his patients. He focuses only in what he wants to do. He is condescending and rude. Multiple friends of mine have had the same experience that I have had. He is a money maker, not a care taker.
in Destin, FL |
This was my first time, I liked the whole staff, they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. Thanks, Mara Ware
in Santa Rosa beach , fl |
It was great from beginning to the end. I had a debilitating back problem, for the longest time, and I was freely moving, and actually went jogging 2 hours after my visit. Been to the chiropractor numerous times with with no success. There was no wait time. The paperwork was input in their computer in no time, and I was in on the exact appointment time.
Have you seen Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Are you Dr. Bawa?

Compare Dr. Bawa

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.