Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD

Alternative Care | Male

Dr. Bawa and Associates 155 Crystal Beach Dr Ste 121 Destin, FL 32541 Get Directions

Using latest concepts in Internal Medicine but also integrating holistic medicine concepts, adjusting hormones naturally, helping with weight loss, using lasers and other methods to help with aesthetics as well

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD is an alternative care doctor who practices in Destin, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Bawa is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast.

Dr. Bawa's Experience

See how Dr. Bawa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bawa

Dr. Bawa accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bawa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bawa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bawa to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bawa's Performance
in FWB FL |
Great Doctor who listens and cares, would recommend to anyone!
in Crestview, FL |
Dr Bawa is one of the best doctors in Destin area, he has the latest technology and over 16 years of experience.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
A TRUE TEAM of healthcare professionals with integrity, compassion, knowledge and professionalism! These are "HARD TO FIND" now days.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
You know change is great in so many ways and relocating has provided me this awesome opportunity to meet Dr. Bawa and his phenomenominal staff in FWB/Destin. They're professional, prompt, & customer service friendly. Thank you so kindly...
Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I usually see Janet, who is great, but wasn't available. I saw Rhonda and she was really great!
in Wirghtsville |
For over six years Dr Bawa has been my primary. I wouldn't think of doing anything for my health without his recommendation. Dr Bawa is a true doctor, he doesn't just care about shoving pills at you, he's very thorough and very caring. He spends the time that is needed. He saved my health, and rejuvenated my life, he's my friend for life.
Gulf Breeze, FL |
I see Cheryl in the Ft. Walton office. She is amazing, and the entire staff is, also. This is nothing like a normal, cold, rude medical office. They treat you like you matter, spend time with you, and everyone is pleasant. I cannot recommend this enough!
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Very rude and does not listen to his patients. Unorganized and makes a lot of mistakes. There is no communication among the staff. STAY AWAY!!!!!
Destin, FL |
Receptionist rude couldn't even answer basic question. Dirty five minutes later and I left. My time is important, too.
in Destin Fl |
I never hesitate to call Dr. Bawa's office as they are always very considerate and patient when calling. They work to make sure I get the care needed. They are friendly and listen to me when I explain my symptoms. Janet is amazing and so is Cheryl! Rebecca in the Destin Office gives the best shots (never know you are getting them). I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have already recommended this office to several friends.
Panama City, FL |
Went for a preop visit today. Was met by a very friendly staff. They made me feel very comfortable and welcome. If you do mind not seeing the doctor on your visits, then this practice is for you. He has three offices, therefore he is only at the Santa Rosa office on Tuesdays. The other days you will find him in Destin or Fort Walton. Dont get me wrong he has very competent PA's (Janet Reeves) in Santa Rosa who cover the other days. One bad point-no appts open when sick have to go to Urgent Care.
Niceville, FL |
I believe I have received the most attention and care during a regular medical appointment -- including several follow-up phone calls by the P.A. herself and a phone call with my specialist regarding certain treatment options -- that I have ever received in my life. I don't know if they were having a slow day and could afford to take so much time on me or not, but either way, I am very impressed and thankful. This review involves the FWB office and primarily a P.A. named Cheryl (sorry if I got t
in Crestview, FL |
Very helpful in explaining alternative care practices. I felt very comfortable with his staff. Thanks for a great experience.
in Albany, LA |
What a waste of money and time. My impression was that he was a shameless money-grubber and his staff is incompetent as well. He helped me not one whit. It seemed quite obvious that he couldn't care less about me and my needs. I will never go back!!
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
caring, courteous , friendly.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I saw Dr. Bawa's nurse practitioner Elizabeth she was great. I always receive great care. I have referred friends to the practice. The whole staff is awesome. Everyone gets a A+ where I am concerned. Keep up the great customer service. I appreciate all of you. Have a great day. ??
Houston, TX |
The fort walton office is by far the most organized! Elizabeth is really nice and down to earth.she made me very comfortable.
PONCE DE LEON |
Goes the extra steps to get to the bottom of the problem. He takes time and speaks with you not at you.
in Destin, Fl |
I normally see Dr. Bawa's PA, Janet Reeves, and she is very good and very thorough. The entire staff is very caring and helpful. My health has improved as has the quality of my life since I have been seeing Ms. Reeves. I sincerely appreciate everyone at Dr. Bawa's office.
in Mary Esther, FL |
I have had many Doctors take care of my family and myself but have never been more thrilled with my own Doctor like I am Dr. Bawa. He takes care of me like I am his only patient.
Richmond, TX |
Dr Bawa listened to me described problem areas and proposed a solution combination for best results. He and his staff were friendly and professional. It was a very positive experience even during my procedures. I definitely will be back because of my experience and the large vast of services.
in Maryesther Florida |
Very good doc
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I have been suffering with Menopause and all the issues that come with Menopause and now with the help of Christine Briggs, Dr Bawa and staff I final feel that there is help for these issues and that they really care about me as a person and a patient. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you all so much.
in Panama City Beach. Florida |
I Believe in Second Chances and for this my visit today with Dr Bawa was better then I could Imagined ,The staff was fantastic from start to finish And Dr Bawa was is always very Professional.
He doesn't listen to his patients. He focuses only in what he wants to do. He is condescending and rude. Multiple friends of mine have had the same experience that I have had. He is a money maker, not a care taker.
in Destin, FL |
This was my first time, I liked the whole staff, they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. Thanks, Mara Ware
in Santa Rosa beach , fl |
It was great from beginning to the end. I had a debilitating back problem, for the longest time, and I was freely moving, and actually went jogging 2 hours after my visit. Been to the chiropractor numerous times with with no success. There was no wait time. The paperwork was input in their computer in no time, and I was in on the exact appointment time.
Have you seen Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Are you Dr. Bawa?

Compare Dr. Bawa

}

Dr. Bawa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bawa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Alternative Care
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Bawa has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bawa's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Completed in 2004

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

• Hindi

Dr. Bawa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bawa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Alternative Care