Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD

Dr. Bawa
Telehealth services available

Dr. Bawa and Associates

4476 Legendary Dr Ste 100 Destin, FL 32541

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Destin, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities Fort Walton Beach Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bawa to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Internal Medicine Specialists in Destin

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Bawa accepts

Dr. Bawa accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bawa treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bawa's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Botox® Injection
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • CoolSculpting®
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dermal Filler
  • Emphysema
  • Hair Removal
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bawa

4.3

13.559322033898304%

Dr. Bawa?
Great Doctor that cares and does not rush you like most doctors in this area. I would highly recommend Dr. Bawa
Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Allergy test completed quickly and results explained. Happy to know there are a couple things to avoid. Thanks!
Dino – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
I had my visit with the new doctor and she was amazing and the whole staff is. APRN Brittany is awesome and takes her time and to explain any questions I have. She great and so is Dr. Bawa, and I know they are so busy these days. I am very grateful, having a great team of doctors. The best, and knowing they are always, looking for advance medicine in both functional and holistic medicine to serve the community better.
Tess L. – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
This is the most professional Doctor and Medical staff I have ever worked with. They got me in short order Came up with sound solutions and Also helped my family as well I would give this office the highest possible rating.
Fadil – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
My visit was good with Dr. Bawa. He explains my issues although his not the most friendly person.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Nurse Practioner Booker is great! She is very thorough and attentive. She takes time to fully answer any questions and provides carefully considered treatment options.
Hank Woollard – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Today, I had my first doctor's appointment over the phone with TeleMed! It was fantastic! I got the same full medical help, but without driving in the Summer traffic! I highly recommend Dr. Bawa, and the online visit format!
Terry Kelley – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
My husband and I are very blessed to have Dr. Nitin Bawa as an internist in our community. He takes time to listen in a gentle and quiet manner. It is reflected in the caring attitude of his entire staff.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
I had a Telemed appointment with APRN Brittany Brooks and was extremely impressed with how easy and comfortable it was to have my issues addressed and questions answered. She was well-prepared for my appointment and came online with me at my scheduled time. She had pertinent information available and discussed a plan of care to address my personal health issues. I was struck by how informed APRN Brooks was with both my needs and the available care modalities, to include natural approaches, as well as, medical interventions. She has the ability to connect easily with her patients and instills confidence that she knows your specific case and that she will be available should questions or concerns arise along the way. I feel incredibly blessed to have her and DR Bawa on my care team.
R. Lindeman – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
He was attentive and caring. His staff was kind and helpful. We were able to get in for an appointment within 24 hrs. He was referred to us by some very trustworthy medical professionals. He’s interested in digging deeper into my issue, which is a rarity. Most doctors see their patients as just a number these days. It’s discouraging.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Understand the complaint of the patient very attentively.
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Removed a skin growth immediately, I didn’t have to come in multiple times. Dr. Bawa is friendly, very knowledgeable, talented and most of all: I trust him! I don’t go to any other doctor.
Gisele – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
I visited Dr. Bawa's office for laser hair removal with Medical Esthetician Lauren today. I had a great experience in the office and Lauren was wonderful. Very professional and very good at what she does. I'll definitely be a long term client.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Dr Booker is the best she’s caring and very knowledgeable. I finally know what’s going on with my health after she order the necessary test to find out what’s really going on with me. Thank you so much Dr Brittney for caring and making a plan to treat all my illness??????Dr Bawa office is the best. Happy to hv found this place??
Karen P – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Go here and you will be hooked like me! Been going to his office for 6 years now, never a complaint.
Kory Carter – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Love Dr Hanson who works with Dr. Bawa. She takes the time to really listen and make suggestions both medical and how to alter habits so issues causing medical conditions are improved. I have lost 30 lbs just by following her suggestions.
Christine Yerkes – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
My experience with Nurse Practitioner Booker was exactly what you should expect from a compassionate, experienced, and thorough practitioner. It is my opinion she is a godsend for the practice. There were issues with Dr Bawa’s practice before but because N. P. Booker is there I will remain a patient.
Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
My experience with Dr. Bawa's nurse practitioner, Brittany was excellent. She demonstrated compassion and understanding of my problem and upon reviewing my CT scan recommended that I see a cardiologist. After my visiti the staff was not efficient. After getting the cardiologist approved by my insurance, the cardiologist needed the records faxed to his office. After repeated calls over the course of 2 weeks I finally got them to fax the records! Also getting a prescription renewed over the phone is almost impossible and getting someone to return a call with results of the blood work done 2 wks prior is very frustrating to say the least.
Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Where do I even begin? It’s hard to pick a single event to write about. I’ll first mention that any appointment at the Destin location will end up as a 3-4 HOUR event. Every time. It would be one thing if it was an every now and then occurrence, as these things happen; but it was every single appointment. At one appointment, I was even forgotten about inside the clinic room and was told that my chart had been “filed wrong”, so they thought I had left already. At one point I was mocked for not being able to afford an expensive supplement/medication. But still, I kept returning as it’s very hard to find a primary doctor that isn’t scheduling new patient appointments months out. The finally nail in the proverbial coffin? It is nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone in this office; unless you want to schedule an expensive beauty treatment at their upscale Spa. I had several occurrences where the medications/treatments we discussed during the appointment didn’t make it to the pharmacy etc
Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?
Dr. Bawa is amazing. He genuinely cares about his patient’s well being. I have a rare disease and he researched it and found a way to treat my symptoms to make every day life tolerable. He is a blessing.
Sandra Hubbard – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bawa?

Using latest concepts in Internal Medicine but also integrating holistic medicine concepts, adjusting hormones naturally, helping with weight loss, using lasers and other methods to help with aesthetics as well

• Alternative Care