Dr. Nirav Shah, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Shah

Dr. Nirav Shah, MD is a neurology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. He graduated from M.P Shah Medical College and specializes in neurology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Shah accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Shah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dystonia
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Weakness

4.2

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nirav Shah, MD
I have had sciatica pain for years, and have seen 4 doctors, and no one knew why. I thought I would try one more time before giving up and going to a pain management doc. Dr. Shah was amazing, he gave me a thorough exam, scheduled a nerve and muscle test, and when that was normal, scheduled a hip MRI. Some of my pain is a piriformis pain, but there is a huge problem with my hip, which is most of it. He listened to me, cared about me, and now I have answers, and hope. He is a wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I had carpel tunnel pain.Dr. Shah brought in two "students" without even asking if I minded.I said I was in extreme pain.He started the exam.He thumped my wrist and the pain was excruciating.I burst into tears.He said he was sorry and just continued with the exam.I said I would need a minute.His bedside manner was the worst.He said I would definitely need surgery.On the records he put that I was severely depressed.It was the PAIN he caused.I never went back.I am better now and never had surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I would like to say that Kane Hall Barry Neurology is one of the most professional organizations that I have ever been associated with and I have been to plenty, being 68 years of age you can only predict the numerous doctors path I have cross. Everybody at the clinic is so professional in their jobs from the customer representative to the doctors. Kane Hall & Barry hit a homerun when they brought Dr Nirav Shah into their organization; Dr Shah is such a knowledgeable and very thorough doctor, h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I began seeing Dr Shah as soon as he opened his office in Cleburne. I have suffered with migraines and nerve pain for 25 years. Dr Shah was good about talking to me and would even call ahead to the ER to tell them when my migraine was way up on the pain scale. Unfortunately his patients received letters in the mail saying he was leaving his practice after only 3 months. Imagine the disappointment after finally thinking you found a Dr that was what you have been looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I am a current patient of Dr Shah, He is a amazing Dr he explains everything to your understanding and listens to your concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends. I lived with migraines and he helped me with them and now i feel like a normal person. AMAZING
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
This man is a liar and cheat. I have an infection and it has cause encephalitis it is evident on my labs and images. This man has denied me care and I recommend that if you are looking for care this is not the place to find it. If you are truly ill this man will try to explain away your symptoms and even if you have proof positive about your condition he will pretty much do absolutely nothing to help you. BEWARE.......................
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr Shah is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. He takes a very amazing interest in his patient's. He is moving from our area and he will be so missed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is the most helpful neurologist I've ever seen. I never got the impression that he was only interested in money or that he thought medication was the answer to everything, which is what I worry about most. He would listen very well and help me see my problems from a different point of view.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
My husband seen Dr Shah in the emergency room for a mild stroke. He noticed his hands shaking and asked how long they have been like that. He told him since he was a teenager. He has gone to many doctors that could not diagnose him. Dr Shah said he could fix this. On 11/28/16 he told him he had Essential Tremors and prescribed medication. We went to see him today 2/08/17 and the difference he has made. At the time my husband was unable to hold a fork, glass of water and now he is stable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah took me into account as a whole person, not just for the condition I was seeking his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is extremely knowledgeable in the Neurology field. I had to switch doctors but he was able to adjust without any issues. He is passionate about what he does and expounds on things I may not understand. I look forward to him being a part of my Multiple Sclerosis journey for years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah actually takes time to listen to his patient and do all appropriate exams and testing to find the problem. You're not just paperwork to him, he knows his patients and puts at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is a very good doctor. He explains treatment options very well and has a great way of communicating with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah was extremely professional, yet explained everything to my husband in laymen terms. He was thorough & asked all of the right questions. This great doctor has given my husband & I hope that everything is ultimately going to be okay. He doesn't just hand out medications, hoping they'll make a patient better, he actually puts together a plan & explains, in detail, how the process will progress. I'd recommend this physician to anyone who needs a neurologist! I'm thankful to have him around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is very knowledgeable and really puts you at ease with his caring and friendly manner. He is VERY thorough and takes his time with you; no five minute in and out rush jobs here. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shah :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
One of the finest doctors. The care he demonstrates to his patients and their families is superb. He maintains communication even between office visits and his follow-up and courtesy is appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I took both of my aging parents to see Dr. Shah. He showed patience and compassion, never seemed rushed, and made sure all of our questions were answered. We were impressed with not only his knowledge and obvious love for his profession, but his kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I don't like doctors normally,but Dr Shah made me feel comfortable and expained every thing to me like a person. Great personality. One of best doctors I've been too! Definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
I highly will recommend Dr.Shah to others.He has followed me by both office visits and hospitalizations.He has good bedside manners, answers questions and takes the time with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is a great doc! He made me feel like family and not just a number. He and his nurse Moncerat are great people and very caring. Moncerat has a great sense of humor she takes the time to make sure all your questions have been answered and explains the procedure that the doctor will be ordering. Wish I could give them more stars
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shah treats patients.