Dr. Nirav Shah, MD

Neurology | Male

Kane Hall Barry (Mid-Cities Neurology) 4525 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 117 Fort Worth, TX 76244 Get Directions
Dr. Nirav Shah, MD
Dr. Nirav Shah, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 36 years old. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance.

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah is now accepting new patients
Keller Office4525 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 117
Fort Worth, TX 76244
(817) 267-6290Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Shah Says:

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to fill this survey.

Dr. Shah's Performance
Cleburne Tx |
I began seeing Dr Shah as soon as he opened his office in Cleburne. I have suffered with migraines and nerve pain for 25 years. Dr Shah was good about talking to me and would even call ahead to the ER to tell them when my migraine was way up on the pain scale. Unfortunately his patients received letters in the mail saying he was leaving his practice after only 3 months. Imagine the disappointment after finally thinking you found a Dr that was what you have been looking for.
Cleburne, TX |
I am a current patient of Dr Shah, He is a amazing Dr he explains everything to your understanding and listens to your concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends. I lived with migraines and he helped me with them and now i feel like a normal person. AMAZING
Nacogdoches, TX |
This man is a liar and cheat. I have an infection and it has cause encephalitis it is evident on my labs and images. This man has denied me care and I recommend that if you are looking for care this is not the place to find it. If you are truly ill this man will try to explain away your symptoms and even if you have proof positive about your condition he will pretty much do absolutely nothing to help you. BEWARE.......................
in Cleburne Texas |
Dr Shah is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. He takes a very amazing interest in his patient's. He is moving from our area and he will be so missed.
Burleson, Texas |
Dr. Shah is the most helpful neurologist I've ever seen. I never got the impression that he was only interested in money or that he thought medication was the answer to everything, which is what I worry about most. He would listen very well and help me see my problems from a different point of view.
in Cleburne TX |
My husband seen Dr Shah in the emergency room for a mild stroke. He noticed his hands shaking and asked how long they have been like that. He told him since he was a teenager. He has gone to many doctors that could not diagnose him. Dr Shah said he could fix this. On 11/28/16 he told him he had Essential Tremors and prescribed medication. We went to see him today 2/08/17 and the difference he has made. At the time my husband was unable to hold a fork, glass of water and now he is stable.
Burleson, TX |
Dr. Shah took me into account as a whole person, not just for the condition I was seeking his expertise.
in Cleburne,TX |
Dr. Shah is extremely knowledgeable in the Neurology field. I had to switch doctors but he was able to adjust without any issues. He is passionate about what he does and expounds on things I may not understand. I look forward to him being a part of my Multiple Sclerosis journey for years to come.
in Joshua, Tx. |
Dr. Shah actually takes time to listen to his patient and do all appropriate exams and testing to find the problem. You're not just paperwork to him, he knows his patients and puts at ease.
in Grandview, TX |
Dr. Shah is a very good doctor. He explains treatment options very well and has a great way of communicating with patients.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Shah was extremely professional, yet explained everything to my husband in laymen terms. He was thorough & asked all of the right questions. This great doctor has given my husband & I hope that everything is ultimately going to be okay. He doesn't just hand out medications, hoping they'll make a patient better, he actually puts together a plan & explains, in detail, how the process will progress. I'd recommend this physician to anyone who needs a neurologist! I'm thankful to have him around!
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Shah is very knowledgeable and really puts you at ease with his caring and friendly manner. He is VERY thorough and takes his time with you; no five minute in and out rush jobs here. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shah :)
in Cleburne, TX |
One of the finest doctors. The care he demonstrates to his patients and their families is superb. He maintains communication even between office visits and his follow-up and courtesy is appreciated.
in Cleburne |
I took both of my aging parents to see Dr. Shah. He showed patience and compassion, never seemed rushed, and made sure all of our questions were answered. We were impressed with not only his knowledge and obvious love for his profession, but his kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah.
in Cleburne, TX |
I don't like doctors normally,but Dr Shah made me feel comfortable and expained every thing to me like a person. Great personality. One of best doctors I've been too! Definitely recommend him.
in Godley,Texas |
I highly will recommend Dr.Shah to others.He has followed me by both office visits and hospitalizations.He has good bedside manners, answers questions and takes the time with you.
Joshua, Texas |
Dr. Shah is a great doc! He made me feel like family and not just a number. He and his nurse Moncerat are great people and very caring. Moncerat has a great sense of humor she takes the time to make sure all your questions have been answered and explains the procedure that the doctor will be ordering. Wish I could give them more stars
in Cleburne, TX |
I like Dr. Shah, He takes the time to listen and does NOT treat me like a number. I have seizure and he is working hard with me to get them under control. He has wonderful matters and treats me with respect. THANK YOU Dr. Shah
in Cleburne, TX |
I really like having a Neurologist where I live. He seems very nice and he listens to the things that I have to say.
in Cleburne, TX |
He is a good doctor, with a nice personality. I feel comfortable putting my health in his hands, he knows what I need and what is best for my health. He is like family, I can speak freely. The staff is friendly and they help me in anything they can. I do recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Godley Texas |
Didn't listen to anything I had to say. Very unprofessional, as is the staff. Actually told me , then move back to ohio. I wouldn't trust him or his staff to treat my chickens.
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Shah listens to the patient and he is a caring Doctor. He does not rush through the appointment. I have recommended him to a friend.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Very nice great personality and knowledgeable
in Keene, TX |
I had a very good visit with my doctor. I like him. I strongly recommend him.
There wasn't any treatment. This Doctor informed my husband, who was looking for a video of my seizure activity, and the doctor rudely asked him to stop playing on his cell phone. The doctor gave me a post it with UT Southwesterns office number - no referral or anything. Very poor treatment of patients seeking treatment.
in Cleburne, TX |
very considerate and easy to work with and competent.
Cleburne, TX |
My wife went to see this dr because he is the closest dr to where e live. Poor patient communication, poor diagnosis, and my wife was to get an mri but it ordered wrong and had to call the office not once but TWO times just to get an attitude by Marie They need staff that is polite and very professional and courteous and NOT ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE THEY HATE THEIR JOB! Save your money and do not schedule appointment with this MD.
in Cleburne, TX |
I always enjoy my visit. He is always helpful.
in Grandview, TX |
Awesome bedside manner.My daughter having issues with seizures he made us feel like she was the only patient he had when we new differently.
in Keene, Texas |
Interest in my problems
in Cleburne, TX |
This is THE ONLY Neurologist in 20+ years that has found a remedy for my 'Jerky Legs'...he listened to my symptoms; examined me thoroughly and came to the conclusion that I needed KEPPRA for ( my so called, by other Dr. says, R.L.S.) which I DON'T HAVE... Thank you for bringing Dr. N. Shah here to help me and many more!
My husband was present and looking for an example of my episode and the Doctor told my husband to put his phone done and stop playing with it.This person did not address any of my neurological issues. Other Doctors have noted stroke, seizure, insomnia,epileptic,and migraine issues - this person did nothing. He addressed none of these and stated I did not have any neurological issues.I will choose more professional and educationed person. Not a practice I would suggest to anyone. Ever!
Fairfield, TX |
Is very concerned about his patients and actually listens to them when they have questions or worries. Tells patients what is going on and what to expect. concentrates on each problem individually and as a hole.
in Morgan, TX |
He cares about your problems @answers all yours questions.
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Shah is my husband's neurologist. We were given this doctor in the ER since he was the neurologist on call that day. Good bedside manner during the hospital stay. I once heard that the office staff represents the physician. Mozaret is an excellent nurse with a great personality who makes sure you have a short wait time. Overall, I had a great and smooth experience with this office. Welcome to Cleburne, Dr. S!
Have you seen Dr. Nirav Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Compare Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah says...

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shah's Board Certifications

• Neurology

• Ataxia
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Dementia
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Weakness

• Other Education
    University Of Texas Houston School Of Public Health

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology