Dr. Nirav Savalia, MD

Dr. Nirav Savalia, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Nirav Savalia, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

180 Newport Center Dr Ste 170

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Savalia

See how frequently Dr. Savalia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Savalia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Savalia "Dr. Nirav Savalia is among the most respected plastic surgeons in Orange County, known for his skill, compassion and dedication to patient-centered care. Dr. Savalia works closely with each patient to develop an individualized plan of treatment. Known for his light-handed approach that leaves patients looking visibly rejuvenated, not surgically enhanced, Dr. Savalia strives to help each patient achieve a timeless, ageless beauty that is as unique as the individual."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Mastectomy
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Pennsylvania State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • UMDNJ New Jersey Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • UMDNJ New Jersey Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Montefiore Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Savalia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Savalia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savalia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Savalia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savalia to family and friends
Dr. Savalia's Performance
in Arizona |
Dr. Savalia's skills as a cosmetic surgeon, his attentive staff and his friendliness are second-to-none! I recently had a facelift and full-face fat transfer. Dr. Savalia stopped in to see me as I was being prepped for surgery. The last things I remember before the anesthesia was administered were his words of encouragement telling me I would look great AND his smile! I had complete confidence knowing he was going to do a great job... and he did! Dr Savalia, you're the best!!
in Placentia |
Dr. Savalia and his staff are wonderful. I felt really cared for. The results of my breast lift and reduction and tummy tuck are even better than I could of imagined!
Newport Beach, CA |
Leslie Stewart is amazing. She is personable, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I trust her work and expertise when this comes to my face and appearance.
in Newport Beach, CA |
My overall experience with Dr Savalia and his staff was excellent. I would recommend him in a heartbeat ??.
in Newport Beach, CA |
I was diagnosed with DCIS, and Dr. Savalia and my cancer surgeon performed oncoplastic surgery. During appointments in his office and on my surgery day, when I was very nervous, Dr. Savalia was calm, caring and treated me with a great deal of humanity and compassion. I've recovered well, and the result of my breast reconstruction is better than I anticipated. Everyone in the office is also kind, informative and runs on schedule.
in Fountain Valley |
Dr Savalia truly cares about his patients. He is very professional and takes time to answer your questions .i am so grateful that he did my reconstructive surgery after a tumor was removed and results are excellent.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
A most caring, professional, knowledgeable doctor. Love him and his staff. Highly recommend
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
It has been a few years I had reconstructive surgery with Dr. Savalia. He is an amazing, compassionate doctor, great professional. His office staff are very efficient and supportive. I am very thankful for everything he has done for me.
in Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Savalia was the surgeon who did my breast reconstruction when I had a tumor and lymph nodes removed. His work reflected attention to every tiny detail, including slightly keeping one breast different afterward. When I asked about it, he indicated that it would match after I finished my radiation treatment post surgery because radiation shrinks tissue. This did, indeed, happen. It was the bright ending to cancer treatment! Plus, he was very kind and attentive to my comfort throughout.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Savalia and his staff at Newport Beach Center for Plastic surgery, as well as the staff at the Newport Beach Surgery Center where my procedure was done, has been phenomenal throughout my BA journey. From consult to post-op, Dr. Savalia and staff have been kind, professional, and readily available for all my questions & needs. He helped guide my decision in choosing the best implants for my body to achieve my desired look and I am so ecstatic about my results. I look forward to my future post
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I was surprised with a diagnosis of DCIS in December 2015. I could not have been happier with the attention Dr. Savalia paid to all the details of my oncoplastic surgery. He is such a great person and an amazing Doctor...would and have recommended him to many people...in and out of the area!!
in Newport beach, CA |
I had met with 4 to 5 other Doctors over the last 15 year before making the decision to finally work with Dr. Savalia. I had heard positive things about Dr. Savalia but he exceeded my expectations throughout the experience. Dr. Savalia is a very gifted surgeon and has true artistic ability. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Savalia for any type of plastic surgery.I feel very fortunate to have worked with him and his team and if I ever need plastic surgery again he would be my first choice
Have you seen Dr. Nirav Savalia, MD?
Are you Dr. Savalia?