Dr. Nirav Naik, MD

Dr. Nirav Naik, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·

Dr. Nirav Naik, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery and general surgery.

New Life Medical

4817 Centennial Plaza Way Ste C

Bakersfield, CA 93312

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Naik

See how frequently Dr. Naik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Sleeve Gastrectomy
Stomach Surgery

Dr. Naik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Naik "My goal is to give the finest and most advanced surgical care with a personal touch. You may wait a little while to see me, however, I will give you all the time you need and leave you with all the information you need to be confident about understanding your condition and how we can improve your life.

Weight Loss Surgery/ Robotic Surgery/ Laparoscopic Surgery WWW.DRNAIK.COM"

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Ucsf Fresno
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Ucsf Fresno
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Naik has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Naik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Naik's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naik to family and friends

Dr. Naik's Performance

Had a great experience with Dr. Naik. He did an excellent job on my procedure. Highly recommend him. His physician assistant is great as well. Love the office staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is the most unconcerned doctor I have ever run into. he was not available in the hospital after my surgery when there were so many difficulties., And at the check-up later in his office he made wait two hours then had me see his pa, even thought he was at the office at the time. when I discussed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Naik is awesome! My husband had to have a portacath and peg tube put for his chemo and radiation. Dr. Naik went above and beyond taking care of my husband. He explained everything he was going to do and again explained everything when he was done. Hi staff is very friendly, helpful and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This was my second surgery from Dr. Naik and I couldn't be more pleased. 6 years ago, I had an umbilical hernia repair and the results were excellent. Two weeks ago, I had a bi-lateral hernia repair and I just returned from my follow-up. Again, I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had surgery to repair three hernias, and my surgery went perfectly. I had questions during recovery, but the doctor returned my call during the Christmas holiday and spoke to me to reassure that my recovery concerns were normal and that I was doing fine. The staff is patient and caring. Also, the...more
Are you Dr. Naik?