Dr. Niranjan Mittal, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. Niranjan Mittal, MD
Dr. Niranjan Mittal, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Mittal is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.

Dr. Mittal's Care Philosophy

I take patient care to a personal level. We care about more than just the symptoms, we care for the person. I've wanted to be a doctor since I was in high school. I took care of my mother and uncle during my middle school and high school time, and I fell in love with this profession. I've been practicing since 1988 and we have very loyal patients, including very old patients. We have a caring, professional staff who help to make patients feel at ease.

Dr. Mittal's Experience

See how Dr. Mittal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mittal

Dr. Mittal accepts 27 insurance carriers

Dr. Mittal is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mittal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mittal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mittal to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Mittal's Performance
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    My experience was horrible at this facility. If there was something wrong with my heart I could have easily gone into cardiac alert. I waited for 2 hours to take tests which my primary care, internal medicine doctor had already performed. I was told the only reason I was given an appointment was to get a prior vascular test result which was done at my foot doctor's office. 2 hours later I am told (only because I asked) why was I scheduled for any additional tests. My advice is stay away!!!!!!
    Brooklyn, NY |
    Dr. Mittal is a very educated cardiologist. I like going to him because I don't get treated as just a patient. When I go in there the staff greets me very nicely. It's pretty standard that you'll be waiting, that's the only downside I can really think of.
    New York, NY |
    HORRIBLE MD- SHOULD BE REPORTED ALONG WITH HIS OFFICE- NOT HELPFUL REF A PATIENT THERE FOR CARDIO CL AND THE PATIENT WAS TOLD SHE HAD TO PAY FOR UNNECESSARY TESTING WHEN SHE HAS WORKERS COMP INS WHICH COVERED EVERYTHING. WHEN ASKED WHY SHE HAD TO PAY NO ONE HAD AN ANSWER IN THE OFFICE. BASICALLY BECAUSE OF THERE LACK OF PATIENT CARE THE PATIENT SURGERY CAN TO BE CANCELED. NO ONE GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO REPORT HIM AND HIS STAFF FOR PATIENT NEGLIANCE
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I was in his office and let me tell u , the place looks like fish market in bad way , I waited almost 4 hours , I made appointment and they told me that they will call my insurance to make sure that I am covered , and after 10 days ltook day off from work and I callef to confirm the appointment , they never had any answer if the doctor will see me or not , I will never ever go back to this place and I don't recommend this place to nobody , stay away as much as u can from this place
    Farmingdale, NY |
    Dr. Mittal, has been our family doctor for several years. He is ver accommodating and will to help in anyway possible. If he is not able to help he will make sure that you find the help you need. By far one of the best if not the best doctor, I've had the opportunity to know.
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Mittal treats me like I am family, when I've been admitted to the hospital for my conditions, he was actually there in person to see me, I'm a firm believer that Dr. Mittal sincerely cares for his patients.
    in Bellerose, NY |
    I owe my life to Dr. Mittal and his excellence as a diagnostician! After having experienced some angina, I visited him in 1995 based on a friend's recommendation. He performed several tests including a nuclear stress test. He panicked while viewing the results. He had me lay down and gave me a nitroglycerin tablet. I wound up having a quadruple by-pass operation. He has been treating me ever since. Over the years I have needed a dozen stents I find him to be a very competent and caring
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    De. Mittal and staff work hard on giving patients the best healthcare experience. They are great with patients and are always professional
    in New York, NY |
    I was having health problems and went to many doctors and finally went to Dr Mittal who made the right diagnosis and I got the appropriate treatment
    Brooklyn, NY |
    I had a negative experience with a PA associated with Dr. Mittal's practice. I don't recall the woman's name. She was rude and dismissive when I explained my medical history and was eager to sign me up for a full day of tests before even hearing my symptoms. I have a strong background in science and she was quite condescending. I will seek medical advice elsewhere.
    in Brooklyn |
    He is very assertive and arrogant.Don't listen. Makes you feel like he is the only one and you are nothing but an ignorant patient.Does unnecessary diagnosis just to bill your insurance which is a common practice in south east Asia. Don't go to him. Find something alternative.
    Have you seen Dr. Niranjan Mittal, MD?
    Are you Dr. Mittal?

Dr. Mittal's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mittal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Mittal has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mittal's Board Certifications

• Cardiomyopathy
    • Cardiovascular Disease
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

S.D. Inter College In Muzzafarnagar

Graduated in 1972

• Hindi
    • Punjabi

Dr. Mittal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mittal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
    • Adult Cardiac Surgery
    • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Imaging
    • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
    • Cardiovascular Stress Test
    • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
    • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent