Dr. Niraj Patel, MD

Telehealth services available

Sugar Land OB/GYN Associates

3525 TOWN CENTER BLVD S Sugar Land, TX 77479

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Patel with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Make an appointment at The Woman's Hospital of Texas today at (713) 395-2738.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

4.3

Dr. Patel?
Dr.Patel is an amazing Doctor. He delivered my 4th baby and did my tubal ligation. He makes sure you are well informed about everything and just cares about your overall well being, especially during this crazy time with COVID happening around us. Great bedside manner. I will continue to see him for my annual checkups. I wish he had delivered my first 3 babies. Highly recommend him!
Robyn G – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Patel. He delivered both of my children. He truly cares about his patients and is always willing to listen.
  • Long wait times
Mars Nickerson – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Thank you, Dr. Niraj Patel for the wonderful care you gave me 15 years ago! I will never ever forget the compassion and the care, that went above and beyond, that you gave to me. Because you listened to me when I told you that I had slight cramping that day, instead of brushing me off...my son, Conner, is celebrating his 15th birthday today! 15 years ago, things seemed so uncertain when we were told that Conner would have to be delivered at 26 weeks, but now, he is an AMAZING, healthy, loving, intelligent, funny, super active young man! Conner is now a Boy Scout (trying to become an Eagle Scout), he is a competitive swimmer, does water polo, a percussionist for high school band, enjoys hunting and fishing and takes all preAP/ AP classes. I will never be able to thank you enough, Dr. Patel! I wish I could include pictures.
Marie Juliet Stevens – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have seen Dr. Patel for over six years. He has delivered all three of my children. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met! He truly cares about me and my health, and is only going to suggest or do what is safe and right. His staff is very kind, and the office is always super clean. I will go to Dr. Patel all my life, or until he ever retires which I hope isnt for many, many years. The nurses at the hospital even rave about him. He is a remarkable person, and I am so thankful I met him and have him as my doctor!
Rachel in TX – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Patel for over 25 years. He didnt deliver my kids, but I wish he had the chance. I was referred to him by my PCP. He always takes the time to see how you are, answer your questions. Staff has always been wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Patel or any of the doctors in the Sugar Land OBGYN Practice. I had experiences with the other doctors in practice. They are wonderful too.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I found Dr. Patel through health grades and I am so thankful for this physician. He cares so much for his patients and the baby. I had an infection from my first c section and was scared to have another c section with my second. I was actually the first patient in his practice to receive a Pico Pump which kept moisture from the wound and provided support. Thank you Dr. Patel for the caring about me and my baby. Now I am on to baby #3 in 2 weeks and drive and hour to see him!!
Kasey C in Danbury, TX – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Never ever go to this doctor’s office. They are very irresponsible. The nurses DO NOT call back even after leaving multiple messages. They have no professionalism. No sense of urgency. Very much disappointed with offices like this with very poor staff. Called them during their regular office hours multiple times and multiple days but no response at all
Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I love Sugarland ob/gyn because the staff are always so helpful and welcoming. I was referred to the office by a friend after having infertility issues and miscarriages, I decided to see doctor Patel he was great attending me for the pregnancy of my daughter in 2015. I had so much fear and anxiety and he always answered all my questions and put me at ease. He was amazing in my delivery that had some complications. I would highly recommend doctor Patel he has so much experience and is very kind.
Anna Patino in Katy – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have to say, Dr. Patel has the best beside manners, he care about his patients..
Janice Washington – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Patel's for a very long time. I will forever be a patient as long as I can help it. Dr. Patel has the BEST beside manners. He goes above and beyond to reassure and ease any concerns of mine. I appreciate that he goes the extra mile if needed. I love his high energy and positive demeanor, you can see it within his office staff as well. Claudia his long time receptionist is FANTASTIC!! She is one of the sweetest persons and extremely personable.
Amelinda Mejorado in Katy, TX – Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Still mad at this guy for not listening to my wife who was in pain and he just dismissed it as ligaments stretching. My wife water ending up breaking at 22 weeks and all he was able to do is tell us the name of a high rosk doctor and he did not refund none of the money he received although he did not deliver my son. All he had to do is listen to his patient and it would have kept my son out the hospital for 9 months
Damon Johnson in Missouri City, TX – Dec 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I am a patient of Dr. Deanna McDonald his associate. August 2017 had well-woman appt and McDonald was called away for family emergency. Dr Patel stated he would see me. He had 4 deliveries that day and still with a smile on his face dealt with all office patients of his and McDonalds. Had to see him again for followup and think I will stay with him. Like his caring bedside manner and humor as well. He talks to you like you are his only patient that day. I like that.
Denise Long in Houston, TX – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel, is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable, takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses your concerns with a caring heart.
Perla Lemon in Sugar Land, TX – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have been Dr. Patel's patient since 2000, and I am going to be his patient FOREVER:-). He is kind, respectful, patient, and his has a personal touch, that I've never experienced with any other doctor. I have never waited to see him for more than ten minutes, and the level of care and compassion is evident when he's attending to my needs. Dr. Patel is also very encouraging and has a great sense of humor. I always feel comfortable and attended to when I go into his office. He is AWESOME!!!!
Marsha Alexander-Brown in Katy, TX – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is one of the most compassionate doctors I know. He truly cares for his patients as if they were family. Dr. Patel has delivered a few babies in our family, and our experience with him was unforgettable. He was with us every step of the way. He spends as much time as you need with him to make sure all your questions are answered and and he can always relate to a story you have! Dr. Patel is not just an OB/GYN doctor, he's your friend when you walk in his door!
Current Patient in Missouri City, TX – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I love Dr. Patel! He has been my OB/GYN for over 15 years and has delivered my 2 beautiful boys, 10 & 12 now. He is very attentive and has the BEST bedside manner. He ALWAYS has his patient's best interest at heart. I would, and have, highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone needing an OB/GYN.
Michelle in Sugar Land, TX – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel was not even there for my planned induced delivery. The. Rise had to deliver my baby and later said there would have been complications if we hadn't gone ahead. A very indifferent doctor.
Sugar Land, TX – Feb 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

Dr. Niraj Patel, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Patel has more experience with Gynecologic Care and Obstetric Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.Less...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology