Dr. Niraj Patel, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Patel

Sugar Land OB/GYN Associates

3525 Town Center Blvd S Sugar Land, TX 77479

Dr. Niraj Patel, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr in 1995 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Patel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Patel's Top Procedures and Conditions

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Patel treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Patel treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

• Gonorrhea Screening
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

4.3

Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Niraj Patel, MD
I have seen Dr. Patel for over six years. He has delivered all three of my children. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met! He truly cares about me and my health, and is only going to suggest or do what is safe and right. His staff is very kind, and the office is always super clean. I will go to Dr. Patel all my life, or until he ever retires which I hope isnt for many, many years. The nurses at the hospital even rave about him. He is a remarkable person, and I am so thankful I met him and have him as my doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Patel for over 25 years. He didnt deliver my kids, but I wish he had the chance. I was referred to him by my PCP. He always takes the time to see how you are, answer your questions. Staff has always been wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Patel or any of the doctors in the Sugar Land OBGYN Practice. I had experiences with the other doctors in practice. They are wonderful too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I found Dr. Patel through health grades and I am so thankful for this physician. He cares so much for his patients and the baby. I had an infection from my first c section and was scared to have another c section with my second. I was actually the first patient in his practice to receive a Pico Pump which kept moisture from the wound and provided support. Thank you Dr. Patel for the caring about me and my baby. Now I am on to baby #3 in 2 weeks and drive and hour to see him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Never ever go to this doctor’s office. They are very irresponsible. The nurses DO NOT call back even after leaving multiple messages. They have no professionalism. No sense of urgency. Very much disappointed with offices like this with very poor staff. Called them during their regular office hours multiple times and multiple days but no response at all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I love Sugarland ob/gyn because the staff are always so helpful and welcoming. I was referred to the office by a friend after having infertility issues and miscarriages, I decided to see doctor Patel he was great attending me for the pregnancy of my daughter in 2015. I had so much fear and anxiety and he always answered all my questions and put me at ease. He was amazing in my delivery that had some complications. I would highly recommend doctor Patel he has so much experience and is very kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have to say, Dr. Patel has the best beside manners, he care about his patients..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Patel's for a very long time. I will forever be a patient as long as I can help it. Dr. Patel has the BEST beside manners. He goes above and beyond to reassure and ease any concerns of mine. I appreciate that he goes the extra mile if needed. I love his high energy and positive demeanor, you can see it within his office staff as well. Claudia his long time receptionist is FANTASTIC!! She is one of the sweetest persons and extremely personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Still mad at this guy for not listening to my wife who was in pain and he just dismissed it as ligaments stretching. My wife water ending up breaking at 22 weeks and all he was able to do is tell us the name of a high rosk doctor and he did not refund none of the money he received although he did not deliver my son. All he had to do is listen to his patient and it would have kept my son out the hospital for 9 months
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I am a patient of Dr. Deanna McDonald his associate. August 2017 had well-woman appt and McDonald was called away for family emergency. Dr Patel stated he would see me. He had 4 deliveries that day and still with a smile on his face dealt with all office patients of his and McDonalds. Had to see him again for followup and think I will stay with him. Like his caring bedside manner and humor as well. He talks to you like you are his only patient that day. I like that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel, is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable, takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses your concerns with a caring heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I have been Dr. Patel's patient since 2000, and I am going to be his patient FOREVER:-). He is kind, respectful, patient, and his has a personal touch, that I've never experienced with any other doctor. I have never waited to see him for more than ten minutes, and the level of care and compassion is evident when he's attending to my needs. Dr. Patel is also very encouraging and has a great sense of humor. I always feel comfortable and attended to when I go into his office. He is AWESOME!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is one of the most compassionate doctors I know. He truly cares for his patients as if they were family. Dr. Patel has delivered a few babies in our family, and our experience with him was unforgettable. He was with us every step of the way. He spends as much time as you need with him to make sure all your questions are answered and and he can always relate to a story you have! Dr. Patel is not just an OB/GYN doctor, he's your friend when you walk in his door!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
I love Dr. Patel! He has been my OB/GYN for over 15 years and has delivered my 2 beautiful boys, 10 & 12 now. He is very attentive and has the BEST bedside manner. He ALWAYS has his patient's best interest at heart. I would, and have, highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone needing an OB/GYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel was not even there for my planned induced delivery. The. Rise had to deliver my baby and later said there would have been complications if we hadn't gone ahead. A very indifferent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niraj Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Patel treats patients.