Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Nira Dwivedi, DDS
Dr. Nira Dwivedi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bayside, NY. She is 43 years old.

3808 Bell Blvd Ste 3

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Dwivedi

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Dwivedi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dwivedi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dwivedi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dwivedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dwivedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dwivedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dwivedi to family and friends
Dr. Dwivedi's Performance
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Dwivedi and her team are very professional, knowledgeable, and provide the utmost in patient care. I had a very intricate implant procedure to be done. Dr. Dwivedi patiently went over each step with me to make sure I was comfortable and understood the process. Everything could not have gone any smoother and without any pain. I cannot thank her enough for being extremely caring, thorough and the successful procedure.
Dr. Dwivedi and her assistant Elaine are amazing! I had really bad anxiety knowing I had to have 2 wisdom tooth extractions. From the consultation to the actual procedure, Dr. Dwivedi and her staff made me feel at ease. They were so caring and I couldn't ask for a better experience. The procedure was quick and painless! I would 100% recommend Dr. Dwivedi. One of the best doctors I have ever met.
in New York, NY |
She is amazing. I am terrified of the dentist/anything oral and she made me feel super comfortable.
in Flushing, NY |
Visited 8/15/16 for molar extraction. Elaine the assistant was friendly and helpful. As first time patient I provide extensive medical history, recent spinal surgery, and the fact the had a rare disease. Dr dwivedi took the time to discuss every issue, then explained the procedure. It was a DIFFICULT case; molar broke into many pieces, with a metal post from root canal service; she was patient and reassuring; her experience and expertise came through for me with excellent outcome !
in Forest Hills, NY |
Visited 8/15/16 for a broken tooth extraction. Elaine, the assistant was friendly & helpful. As first time patient, I gave detail info on health status & medical history. Dr Dwivedi took the time to review & gone over complete medical profile (including a rare illness). She explained surgical procedure in detail. It was a DIFFICULT case because my molar was broken in pieces & start of infection. I needed multiple injections for pain; Dr Dwivedi's experience & expertise was quite evident.
in New York, NY |
Some of the most important attributes that I value in life are,quality, Service and Professionalism. Dr. Nira Dwivedi and her entire staff possess all these and many more,I am happy to say that i was very pleased with the establishment and will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
in New York, NY |
I would recommend this doctor to anybody! You can see that she cares about her patients, she does right by them. My visit at Dr. Dwivedi's office was super pleasant. She was very professional and clear in explaining all aspects of my wisdom teeths removal surgery. After the consultation I felt more relaxed and confident in that it was all going to go well. Waited less than 5mins, the surgery went smoothly and barely felt any pain afterwards. I'd recommend Dr. Dwivedi and her staff to anyone!!!!!
Let me just say, if you have to get any oral surgery done Dr. Dwivedi is the surgeon you want to get it done with! Her staff is friendly and the professionalism in the office is greatly appreciated. Dr. Dwivedi was very thorough with my procedure explanations, from the consultation all the way to the post care instructions. It was less nerve racking getting work done in my mouth when I trust the Dr and staff. I'd refer her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Nira Dwivedi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dwivedi?