Dr. Nir Somekh, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. Nir Somekh, MD

We are a small private practice dedicating to caring for our patients cardiac needs.

Dr. Somekh's Care Philosophy

We are available 6 days a week and are dedicated to meeting the cardiac needs of our patients.

Dr. Somekh's Experience

See how Dr. Somekh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Somekh

Dr. Somekh accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Somekh is now accepting new patients
    Healthy Heart Cardiology1000 Northern Blvd Ste 360
    Great Neck, NY 11021
    Evening
    Saturday
    (516) 829-6660Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Somekh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Somekh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Somekh to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Somekh's Performance
    in Oyster Bay, NY |
    Had my first appointment with dr Somekh and loved his manner showing how he cares for patients. The next trip there was with Christine for tests. Loved her also. Sent catscans to dr somekh and he reviewed and assured me everything is ok. What a relief thanks Dr Somekh. Looking forward to a long time affiliation with you vivian Brandenstein PS I would recommend him in a heart beat lol ??
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Somekh is an amazing doctor with a beautiful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.
    Wouldn't want to trust my heart and my health to anyone but Dr. Somekh. It was his persistence in addressing my hypertension and his refusal to quit until my rates were well with normal limits that I admire. The practice is very pro-patient and staff gives attention to the needs of their patients. Doctor Somekh is available and accessible. He has a sense of humor that I appreciate and that adds to his professionalism.
    in Deer Park, NY |
    Dr. Somekh is a caring and responsive physician. When I had need of an urgent appointment, I was given one immediately. The appointments were never rushed as he spent a great deal of time with me. He even went so far as to call me while he was on vacation. I would highly recommend Dr. Somekh to anyone requiring a competent and involved physician.
    in port washington |
    Dr. Somekh is the consummate professional! Very thorough, very caring. Great guy!! Cool Socks!!!
    in New York, NY |
    What a pleasure to find a doctor who takes the time to listen. Dr. Somekh was thorough, compassionate and informative. You can tell his dedication to his patients.
    Dr. Nir Somekh is a truly amazing doctor. He is the kind of doctor that one dreams of caring for them or their loved ones. It is a rare thing to find the kind of physician who maintains continuity and dedication to care for his patients in the way Dr. Somekh does. He cares for my aging grandparents, and I have been impressed by his excellent bedside manner, availability to see them both in the office and in the hospital and sound clinical judgement.
    Brooklyn, NY |
    My visit with Dr. Somekh was great he was very professional and very kind . I would recommend anyone to him very excellent doctor.
    in Lawrence,NY |
    Finally found the right Dr. After several visits with other Cardiologists i found the right one. Dr Somekh was very thorough and immediately was able to diagnose my problem. I felt that he was very caring and both professionally and personally was very pleased with my visit.
    in Valley Stream, NY 11580 |
    I was in the emergency room of St.Francis Hospital Dr. Somekh was the Dr. on call. I called his office for an appointment & to my surprise after talking to his receptionist Dr. Somekh got on the phone. Dr. Somekh went over & above taking care of me, I was a very complicated patient, he always called me back and spoke to me personally even on a weekend, once on a Saturday we got disconnected 5 times & he kept calling me back!
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Somekh is the epitome of professionalism. He is kind, gentle, softspoken, and has a wonderful way of putting you at ease. He takes the time to really listen to what you have to say and ask. His ability to diagnose and treat is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Somekh.
    in Floral Park, NY |
    Dr. Somekh is a very caring individual who truly cares about his patient's health and well being.He is easy to talk to about your health problems and what course of action you have to follow to become a healthier person.His office is conveniently located in Great Neck and his staff is courteous and professional.
    Have you seen Dr. Nir Somekh, MD?
    Are you Dr. Somekh?

Dr. Somekh says...

Dr. Somekh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Somekh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Somekh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Somekh's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
    • Cardiomyopathy
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Coronary Artery Dissection
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Completed in 2012

Tufts University

Graduated in 2000

• Hebrew

Dr. Somekh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Somekh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiac Imaging
    • Cardiovascular Stress Test
    • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
    • Electrocardiogram (EKG)