Dr. Nino Kurtsikidze, MD

Internal Medicine  |
27 reviews

Contact provider for availability

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Professional Health Care of Pinellas is an Internal Medicine Practice serving the communities of Pinellas County. We have Board Certified Physicians on call 24hours, 7 days a week to best serve our patients whether it be in office, hospital, nursing homes or various long term care facilities. Our highly trained support staff of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses along with our Physicians offers superior care, understanding and treatment to our patients and their families. The emphasis in our practice is to deliver high quality care at the point of service by physicians that are able to communicate with the patient, employer and insurance personnel. We believe that medical care whether urgent or routine can be provided at a fair and reasonable cost without large medical bills or compromising careRead more

Dr. Kurtsikidze's Experience

See how Dr. Kurtsikidze's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kurtsikidze

Dr. Kurtsikidze accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Kurtsikidze has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kurtsikidze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kurtsikidze to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kurtsikidze's Performance
Ellenton, FL |
She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had in a very long time. She takes her time to listen, does research right there for you to make you feel comfortable. She doesn't just give you bunch of unnecessary tests or medication. Office staff is very polite and prompt about responding back.
Largo, FL |
Dr.Nino was rude and insensitive to my mother. She discharged her from the hospital with so much medicine and no instructions. When I brought her in because of side effects of the medicine, she asked why she was taking it. When I replied that she prescribed it, she got defensive and nasty and started yelling at my mother as if she was a child. I actually had to tell her to stop yelling at my mother! She replied that she was yelling because my mother can't hear..my mother can hear fine!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Although the office staff is amazing the nursing as well as the doctor staff left a lot to be desired. I understand things happen but when the doctor is 2 hours late to the appointment she set then appoints like I'm the inconvenience that's where the line is drawn. Never again will I use professional health care or Dr nino again.
in New Port Richey, Florida |
Dr Kurtsikidze is a caring, extremely competent physician. Although I am no longer her patient because my insurance will not cover her and I have moved, I have not found a physician as good as her since. She insisted I go to the hospital for a heart problem that I swore I didn't have and I did and she was right. She also tried to convince me to get a bypass which I refused to do. Two years later I got that bypass and had I listened would have not had extra years of suffering.
in Sf Petersburg, Fl |
An unfortunate experience. Gave wrong instructions for patient care. Overridden by a pulmonilogist second opinion. Nino fought allowing the second opinion. Patient was discharged extremely dehydrated. Ended up back in another hospital after two hours at home.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Kurtsikidze is a respectable woman. Straight forward and passionate. My first time meeting meeting her was bedside in the hospital when I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. Not understanding which way to go, Dr. Kurtsikidze was able to professionally breakdown how my body was feeling and what to expect next. I decided to adopt her as my primary and it's the best care that I've have ever had.. I changed my insurance just to ensure I have her.. I recommend her!
in Largo, FL |
If you're looking for someone to help with a diagnosis or planning treatment, don't waste your time here. I saw Dr Nino for the first time today, she got defensive when I told her my injury from over a year ago wasn't a broken bone (She kept referring to injury as 'Fracture', which it was not) She has poor etiquette, and she got very aggressive for a medical professional. She told me 'She's not obligated to help me, since this is my first visit', and I couldn't speak without being interrupted.
in St.Petersburg, Florida |
Dr.Nino is a very wonderful, caring, loving doctor who goes above and beyond to give excellent care to her patients.
in St petersburg fl |
Extremely thorough at explaining meds exam etc...Very compassionate I feel so at ease with Dr Nino
Have you seen Dr. Nino Kurtsikidze, MD?
Are you Dr. Kurtsikidze?

Compare Dr. Kurtsikidze

More Internists like Dr. Kurtsikidze at Professional Health Care of Pinellas

Dr. Kurtsikidze's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kurtsikidze's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kurtsikidze has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kurtsikidze's Board Certifications

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Drug Abuse
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Arabic
  • French
  • Russian
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Kurtsikidze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kurtsikidze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Angioplasty