Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nina Rehman, DO
Dr. Nina Rehman, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Farmington Hills, MI. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Rehman is affiliated with St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

BodyLogicMD of Detroit

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Rehman

Nina Rehman, D.O. the Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Detroit, helps her patients to restore their energy, improve their mental clarity and live fuller lives with optimal overall health. Dr. Rehman is the exclusive Michigan distributor for the BodyLogicMD line of bioidentical hormones for hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Rehman also specializes in hGC for weight loss, PRP shots, dermal fillers, and and integrative medicine.

Dr. Rehman's Experience

Dr. Rehman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Detoxification
  • HCG Diet
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Rehman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rehman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rehman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rehman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rehman to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Rehman's Performance
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Dr. Rehman is very specialized in BHRT, and helped control my vasomotor symptoms dramatically. She was very thorough and explained my condition and therapy in great detail. Her staff was friendly and organized.
in White Lake , Mi |
I thought I was losing my mind! I couldn't sleep anymore. I had no energy and my concentration was horrible! I had gained 30 pounds in the last 5 years...and could care less about intimacy anymore! I contacted Dr. Rahman, went thru all the lab and urine testing and finally met with her! Ladies...I have my life back! I'm sleeping again...my husband has his wife again!!! I have taken off 18 pounds and finally am feeling like my old self again! She gets it! Menopause does not have to be horrible.
in Waterford, MI |
I contacted Dr. Rehman after reading several books and articles on bio-identical hormone replacement versus synthetic hormone replacement. This whole process was very new to me and I didn’t know what to expect. On the day of my first visit, I was greeted by the office manager who made me feel very comfortable and eased my nerves. A few minutes later, I was sitting in Dr. Rehman’s office going over my test results. I was so surprised with the level of understanding and care that Dr. Rehman exhib
in Farmington Hills, MI |
I called Dr. Rehman's office two years ago and I was told to get some labatotory examinations before my first visit. The labatory examinations were initiated. As I met Dr. Rehman we went together over the results and on top she empathically listend to all my health issus I was dealing with. She then decided on a list of medication and a treatment plan. I still continue to see Dr. Rehman for reviews. She helped me to get my life back - all my health concerns are resolved and I am very happy.
Warren, MI |
I find her uncaring and only concerned about filling out paperwork, not the patient!
in Troy, MI |
understood my problems without lecturing me, she just wanted to help in a way i appreciated. she is new for me and i will be going back to her
in Troy, MI |
very knowledgable on my conditions, always spends so much time with me, wanting to learn about me and my life so she can better help me. i have been to many physicians and she is by far the most qualified. she is always taking classes to learn about new medicines and natural cures.
Farmington Hills, MI |
She was on time, extremely knowledgeable, super nice, caring. I have been to see her twice. I did very complete blood work labs and urine labs prior to the appointment. During the appointment, we spent a whole hour and went over everything including what my expectations were. Her recommendations were, in my opinion, just what I needed and she did not go overboard with a lot of prescriptions or supplements. The office support couldn't have been nicer. Farmington location.
Tried to see this provider as a first time patient and she ordered a bunch of labs and medical work up that was completely unnecessary. Was challenging me on my asthma diagnosis which I have had all my life. I did not comply with her tests and walked out. Please know your rights as a patient and just because a doctor recommends something, you don't need to comply.
in Warren Mi |
I started to see this Dr in Sept 2015... I only had her as a primary for less than 1 month.. First visit she was rather rude, and very unprofessional. Her conduct matches her staff. I felt like I was being charged with a crime and on trial. She ordered some labs and after results ordered many medications with high dosages. She ignored a key lab result ( thyroid) which would explain all symptoms I experienced that she drugged me for. Went to new Dr and meds were discontinued. I have Graves
in Ypsilanti, Michigan |
She was running an hour late and then quickly hurried through mine. As a first time patient dealing with troubles with my thyroid , she seem to just throw the supplements at me and did not go over my condition at all. Very disappointing appointment. I was suppose to have a call- in appointment/phone checkup, but it never happened because calling back 3 times and hearing she was still busy..I decided to not go back. She seems very overloaded with too many patients. The staff was also veryrude
Have you seen Dr. Nina Rehman, DO?
Are you Dr. Rehman?