Dr. Nina Petroff, MD

Dr. Nina Petroff, MD

Dermatology | Female

Diagnostic Cosmetic Dermatology 23250 Chagrin Blvd Ste 350, Beachwood, OH 44122 Get Directions

Dr. Petroff specializes in Dermatology and practices in Beachwood, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Petroff? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Petroff's Experience

See how Dr. Petroff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Petroff

Dr. Petroff accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Petroff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Petroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petroff to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Petroff's Performance
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Petroff has treated me with competence, and far more. She has excellent personal presence and listens with care. My presenting problem was handled expertly—and I left feeling well treated and appreciated. Perfect dermatologist? I think so.
Love her! Very informed and very polite. I felt comfortable talking to her about my concerns and she LISTENED.
Beachwood, OH |
I called to make an appointment with Dr. Petroff. I was told I could not even see her because my insurance was not accepted, and I could not pay cash. The receptionist then went on to say she would lose her medical license if she saw me and I pay cash for her service.
in Lorain, OH |
Dr. Petroff is one of my most favorite doctors. She takes time with all her patients, seeks to understand their issues, and puts you on a course of action. She works with you on what is most important. I had seen her many years ago, then my insurance did not accept her practice. Over the years, I had not found anyone that I liked as much as Dr. Petroff, and called again to see if insurance coverage had changed. So happy it did. She is amazing, and I would recommend her to all of my friends
in Beachwood, OH |
Dr. Petroff is an amazing person! She genuinely cares about her patients. She wants to know you personally,build a relationship & understand what's important to you. This will help her know important information to aid in diagnosing one's situation
in Beachwood, OH |
The entire office staff is professional, friendly and competent. Dr Petroff has been treating me for 10 years. She has patience to explain why she does a certain procedure, expertise to diagnosis my skin problems and makes me feel like a friend more than a patient. She had the good judgment to biopsy a growth she thought was a freckle which turned out to be a melanoma. You can tell she and her staff really care about you. I highly recommend her.
Solon, OH |
She's amazing. Helped my skin so much!
in Cleveland, OH |
She seems highly intelligent, until you say something she doesn't like. Then she turns nasty. I had a preexisting condition that was in my paperwork, however she never read the paperwork. When I verbally brought it up, she was shocked. I got scolded by the doctor for the rest of the appointment, and her assistant literally cowered in fear at me. It was insane. I have never been so insulted. You don't treat a patient, or a human being, like that.
Toledo, OH |
I have been going to see Dr. Petroff for over 15 years. She is one of the kindest, nicest, generous Dr I have ever met. She always spends plenty of time with me and addresses all of my concerns. I would highly recommend her to be your dermatologist.
in Olmsted Falls, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Petroff by a friend and couldn't be happier. I have now been a patient for 10+ years and see her routinely. She's very knowledgeable and her proactive approach is something I highly value given my family history and sun exposure as a young girl. Dr. Petroff has been aggressive in removing suspicious moles and each and every time, the reports verify she was correct. I'm thankful to be under her care. I highly recommend her.
in South Euclid, OH |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr Petroff for many years. She is extremely competent, caring and the kind of physician one would like to have. Normally, we have an annual exam, but as situations arise, we have excellent experiences in getting an appointment within a very reasonable amount of time. She treats us for all dermatological issues.
Beachwood, OH |
I had a strange experience with Petroff. This is the short version of the story. I felt as if she was pushing skin cream on me that she sold in her office with little regard to what I wanted or needed. When I had a birth mark removed to see if it was abnormal, I did not receive a call from the office with the results. Instead, I felt very manipulated into waiting for another office visit (more money for the doctor) to tell me that my results were not malignant. No regard for my time or money.
Cleveland, OH |
I waited for over an hour in the room before she came in to simple look at my skin and tell me something I already knew. Didn't ask any real questions and gave me a prescription. My total time actually seeing her was less than ten minutes.
in Cleveland, OH |
She is a doctor who truly cares for her patients and I trust her completely.
Have you seen Dr. Nina Petroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Petroff?

Compare Dr. Petroff

Dr. Petroff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Petroff has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Petroff's Board Certifications

• Anatomic Pathology
  • Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

Mt Sinai Med Ctr
    Cleveland Clinic
    Mt Sinai Med Ctr
    Cleveland Clinic

Dr. Petroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology