Dr. Nimisha Trivedi, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Reliance Family Care 345 Huntington Place Ct McDonough, GA 30253 Get Directions
Dr. Nimisha Trivedi, MD
Dr. Nimisha Trivedi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in McDonough, GA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Trivedi is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital.

Dr. Trivedi's Experience

See how Dr. Trivedi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trivedi

Dr. Trivedi accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Trivedi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Trivedi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Trivedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trivedi to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Trivedi's Performance
    GOOD
in Mcdonough, GA |
I actually really like both Dr Trivedi MD and Stephanie Wade, NP. Most complaints I see here are more insurance related. I thought both Dr Trivedi and Stephanie Wade both had a common sense attitude towards my heath and had given me advice I never heard in 20 years at my old doctor, At least with me they did, Thanks Docs
Locust grove |
I was going to Dr.Trivedi for a while, while I was on medicaid. I recently got onto my husbands insurance and within just a few months of going to her office we now have absolutely nothing in our flex account for our family insurance. After looking at the insurance bills I realized it was all from me having to take stress text and other pointless lab tests in her office. I never even got the results for them and now I have to stop the medicine I'm on because I can't afford to pay out of pocket.
Doctor charged $10 a minute, charged a very high set up fee and for my diagnosis. My diagnosis was let's wait for your blood tests to come back and that was it. Nothing was given or done about the initial pain and I had to seek another doctor to get real help but was still charged for this diagnosis.
in Locust Grove, GA |
I have been going to Dr. TRIVEDI for a numbers of years. She us very nice & attentive to medical problem but almost always mentions I should take a stress test or food allergy test, etc. It's done in her office. When my insurance statement comes I'm shocked at how much was charged, anywhere from $800 to $4000!no wonder insurance is so high. Also her staff can be rude & takes a long time calling in refills. Very frustrating! Also when calling office the automated mesage is very lengthy.
Have you seen Dr. Nimisha Trivedi, MD?
Are you Dr. Trivedi?

Compare Dr. Trivedi

Dr. Trivedi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Trivedi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trivedi's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1996

Med Center Of Central Ga

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Trivedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trivedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Skin Tag Removal