Dr. Nimish Thaker, MD

Dr. Nimish Thaker, MD

45 reviews

Urology | Male | 47 years old

Thaker Urological Center

Dr. Thaker specializes in Urology and practices in Riverside, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Thaker? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Thaker's Experience

See how Dr. Thaker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thaker

Dr. Thaker accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Thaker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Thaker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thaker to family and friends
3.5
Experience with Dr. Thaker
Dr. Thaker's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (44)
Yucaipa, CA |
I had a medical procedure done by Dr. Thaker in his office. I was extremely impressed by his skills and his willingness to educate me prier to the procedure, how to prep for the procedure, and what to expect following. Dr. Thaker had a medical student with him, but he himself did the procedure. After the procedure and following the recovery there were no surprises! I can't even see the incision site three weeks following. Office staff could use a consultant to bring them up to speed though.
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Thaker has been my urologist for over 3 years now. He saved my life after performing laparoscopic nephrectomy surgery on me. He remained extremely caring and supportive throughout my treatment and surgical procedure. I truly believe he dedicates himself to offer the best healthcare he possibly can. His wait times are a bit long, but his calm and caring demeanor, and helpful staff are worth waiting for. I would highly recommend to those in need of an excellent Urologist.
in Riverside, CA |
When i was diagnosed with prostate cancer it was from a referral from my PCP, with much apprehension on this endeavor i soon found that Dr. Thacker was the perfect one to get me on the right tract. His matter of fact manner was reassuring to me as i'am not one to beat around the bush. though the decisions on a course of treatment were mine, Dr. Thacker was receptive and supportive. everthing in this process aside from the emotional was very professional. Thank you Dr. Thacker and staff.
Riverside, CA |
Dr. Thaker has been my Dr for over six years with great results. He figured out the cause of my kidney stones and prescribed the correct medication to solve my problem. I have been stone free for five years.
in Moreno Valley, CA |
I cannot overstate how thankful I am for the care and treatment I've received and continue to receive during my bout with prostate cancer. Dr. Thaker performed a Prostatectomy on me in Sept 2015. The surgery was difficult but Dr. Thaker proved to be very skillful surgeon. The surgery was successful and a year later I have a PSA level of ZERO. I consider Dr. Thaker an excellent doctor and a credit to his profession. Dr. Thaker's office staff are always courteous and always willing to assist.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Thaker is my urologist for about three years and he did my photoselective vaporization surgery in May, 2015. He is a good urological surgeon! I am still on medication but I am feeling better. My primary doctor recommended him to me because he is one of the best in town and I agree! He is very sincere and honest in dealing with me and I really appreciate his compassion, too. He answered my questions and give the best solutions to my problem. He deals with me professionally. Thank u Dr.!
in Ontario, CA |
He will see you no matter if you have an appointment or not. Really friendly and takes time with patients. I recommend him to all
in Riverside |
I have kidney cancer and him and his staff have made everything easy for me to get thru this.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr Thaker performed a vasectomy for me. The procedure was quick and painless, and Dr Thaker gave me all the information I needed both prior to the procedure and after care. I am very pleased that I chose to go to Dr Thaker for my procedure and would highly recommend him to others.
Corona, CA |
Dr. Thaker has been treating my prostate problems for several years now. I was previously being seen by another urologist with no improvement in my condition so I decided to find a new urologist. I looked on line and was impressed by Dr. Thaker's credentials and training. He is straightforward and honest and does not recommend or perform unnecessary treatments. I would not see any other urologist.
in Ontario, CA |
I'd definitely recommend Dr. Thacker because he is such a kind professional respectful man who always takes his time explaining to me everything that is going on during every visit. He's so respectful and mindful about how I'm feeling and that means a lot to me
in Redlands, California |
Dr Thaker taking care of my elderly father for many years with kindness and practical approach. He will not do any unnecessary procedures for financial reasons but discuss any issues that can cause pitfalls. He approaches patients like they are his own family. Now that he has a new practice, I felt the need to give a review in support of this great doctor - Keep it up!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Thaker, we want to thank you for taking care of our health problems. We are blessed to have the best Urologist taking care of us. God bless you.
in Beaumont, CA |
My first visit was terrible because we've waited for two hours before we were called in. But everything went well when I met Dr. Nimish Thaker. He is very skilled and kind doctor. He explains to us the procedure in a layman's terms so we can understand thoroughly. Definitely I will recommend Dr. Thaker to my friends and families!
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Thaker is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor who really cares for his patient. I fell very comfortable to discuss with him my medical issues. I have been visiting Dr. Thaker for my checkups for the past 8 yrs. and i highly recommend him.
in Riverside, CA |
In 2013, my husband was diagnosed with a rare cancer, with high incidence of recurrence. Dr Thaker performed an intricately difficult surgery removing a kidney, ureter, and portion of my husband's bladder. With a high incidence of recurrence continued screening/testing is necessary and performed and monitored by Dr Thaker. Dr Thaker is a matter of fact, no-nonsense, expert urological surgeon. I attribute my husband's quality of life to the superior skill and expertise of Dr Thaker.
in Riverside, CA |
Upon finding a mass on my husband's kindey, Dr Thaker's office was able to get us in the very next day. He was very professional and informative about our options. His years of experience along with his confidence and competence was reassuring enough. His staff was helpful but Imelda went above and beyond to ensure everything was in order and authorized for surgery. His surgical skill and in-hospital management care were outstanding. We would highly recommend Dr Thaker for any surgery required.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Thacker, is a person that is in THIS business for ONE REASON!!! It has NOTHING TO DO with MEDICINE, OR HEALTH, OR THE WELL BEING OF ANYONE, but himself and his family!!! HE IS PATHETIC! HE SHOULD NOT BE IN MEDICINE! Period. He treated MY SON! THANK GOODNESS, we found him a REAL DOCTOR, who got into this field for the right reasons! MAY HE REAP HIS OWN REWARDS, based on his actions to his patients! :( I'VE WORKED FOR MANY DOCTORS, in my profession! I know TWO, exactly like THIS! PATHETIC!
in Banning, Ca |
I went to him to seek help. Instead he gave me the run around going to other doctors when he new that there was nothing they could do for me. He said i had to see for myself. What is he my parent? I also was stuck in traffic and i called to tell them i would be a little late but on my way and they decided after 5 min on the phone that i would have to reshedule. All i have to say is that he does not show concern for his patients. I would not recommend him to anyone. He was a waste of time and gas
in San Diego, CA |
The experience was horrible. The office was overrun with patients waiting to be seen. Our appointment was scheduled for 10:30AM and he did not see us until 11:30AM. Dr. Thaker was reluctant to answer our questions, The office was VERY messy with patient files piled up everywhere in the offices. Staff were unfriendly and not helpful.
in Rancho Belago, CA |
This doctor exhibits a lax attitude towards patients, and appears to only care about making money. He rushes through exams with patients and treats them like cattle. Also, he makes patients wait for hours after their scheduled appointment time, just because he is in surgery (a fact not made known until patients arrive at the office). Poor service, frustrating experience, not recommended.
in Los Angeles, CA |
1.The dr. was 2 hours late.2.We were sent to an exam room to wait another 15 minutes.3.Doctor arrived, rushed,sat down, shuffled through papers,no greeting, no eye contact, just straight into it, RUDE&UNCARING.4.Didn't seem to like my questions.5.He asked ME what dates dad was put on 2 medications:I told him to look in the documentation.6.He dropped the file & walked out (like a diva),leaving my 83 yr. old dad holding his catheter. He'll get a letter of complaint to the medical board. STAY AWAY!
Have you seen Dr. Nimish Thaker, MD?
Are you Dr. Thaker?

Dr. Thaker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Thaker has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Thaker's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bedwetting
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Ut Southwestern Parkland Hospital

Completed in 2001

U.C.L.A.

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Thaker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thaker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Transurethral Microwave Thermography of the Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry