Dr. Nimesh Patel, MD

Dr. Nimesh Patel, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Nimesh Patel, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Golden, CO. He has been practicing for 14 years. Read his story

660 Golden Ridge Rd Ste 250

Golden, CO 80401

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Knee Disorders
Clavicle Fracture

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Nimesh B. Patel, MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon focusing on orthopedic trauma and total joint replacement. After graduating from Emory University, he obtained his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. His orthopedic training was completed at the Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana. During this time, Dr. Patel decided to spend an additional year of training focusing on musculoskeletal trauma. He completed this fellowship with the Partners Orthopaedic Trauma Service at Harvard Medical School. His specialized interests include pelvic and acetabular fractures, malunions, non-unions, intra-articular fractures, and hip and knee replacements."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Scapular Fracture
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spondylosis

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr Patel did a great job with my TKR and I would reccomend him. He is very caring and kind .
in Golden, CO |
Dr. Patel and staff are professional, attententive, caring and informative. I’ve never felt rushed, daily communication post op. I’m so pleased that I will have my other knee replacement in 2 months.
Denver, CO |
First visit, he was amazing. He listened and gave me different options with my knee. Would definitely recommend Dr. Patel. He has a great name for a knee surgeon. . Dr, Patel fixes patellas.
in Denver, CO |
The whole experience at Westminster was very good. Dr Patel was clear about my injury, what to do in the short term, and how best to follow up. He reminded me about what potential problems could occur with my warfarin use, and its effects in conjunction with my Brien wrist.
Nathrop, CO |
Dr. Patel was very professional. He answered all my questions and explained things thoroughly. He didn't rush my time with him and was very kind. I highly recommend him!
in Denver, CO |
Best experience ever!! My surgery went well and my knee feels great!! Hadn't been quite 2 months and I appreciate everything Dr. Patel has done for me. I'm walking well and I would recommend him very highly. Thanks again Dr. Patel for everything ??. Elizabeth Abeyta
in Evergreen, CO |
Dr. Patel did an excellent job of explaining my condition and walking through causes and treatment options.
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Patel was the surgeon for my right hip arthroplasty in January of 2016. The results of that procedure was excellent with no problems in the right hip area from then on. Due to the results of this procedure, I've decided to have my left hip arthroplasty done by Dr. Patel, which is scheduled for September of this year (2017).
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Patel, has been our orthopedic Doctor for a number of years. He has been very through in his diagnosis and treatment of my knees. His unhurried demeanor is refreshing. The staff he works with makes certain that my treatment after knee replacement has been followed very closely and any questions or concerns were answered immediately.
in Denver co |
I will go for the other knee with him and i telling my doughters to go have a surgery with him he is an excellente doctor very polite an it was one of my best surgery....god blessing you to give a relife after 3 weeks olmost no pain
Denver, CO |
I was so fortunate to have Dr. Patel perform my surgery. I couldn't have hoped for a better surgeon or outcome. He was so personable and very patient and kind in explaining conditions and answering questions. I feel truly blessed that he was able to help me through my somewhat challenging surgery. He was awesome!
in Thornton, CO |
Dr. Patel is very kind and very knowledgeable. I needed a knee replacement revision (done by another Dr.) He did not rush to do surgery without trying other alternatives and running tests to make sure it was needed. I really appreciated that! I had my revision replacement in April. Dr. Patel and his staff go above and beyond to make sure you are doing well after surgery. Thank you Dr. Patel for improving my life!
in Brighton co |
Dr Patel has been very helpful during this entire process. His surrgerical expertise has made all the difference in my healing. Thanks Dr Patel!!
in 19375 E 40th PL Denver, co 80249 |
I am very happy that i had a professional experience with Dr.Patel . He was very understanding and was able to answer all of my questions. I am very pleased with my surgery . I would totally come back again and refer him to other people. High five
in Denver Colorado |
Very good doctor I'll be back for my other knee
in Arvada, CO |
Friendly, knowledgeable, warm handshake upon entering and leaving exam room. Don't feel rushed during exam time.
in Denver, Colorado |
Upon meeting Dr. Patel, he's extremely friendly, knowledgeable and makes a person very at ease. I am 80 yrs old and had a full knee replacement. The surgery went wonderfully, and the care after was impeccable. I highly recommend DR. Patel and Panorama Ortho for any and all your orthopedic needs.
in Westminster, CO |
Dr. Patel operated on my left hip in July of 2013. I had had hip replacement surgery outside Panorama, on the left hip in February of 2007. I had experienced severe pain for over a year after the first surgery. I tried to fix the way I walked and thought the pain was my fault. Dr. Patel diagnosed the problem and fixed my hip. Now, 3 years later I walk and even run with no pain. I work with Infants and toddlers every day - up and down from the floor, lifting them etc. NO problem!!
in arvada,Colorado |
He is the best. Answers all my questions
in Denver, CO |
He would take the time with me to answer all of my questions and let me know what my options were and whether surgery was needed or not.
in centennial, CO |
He's a great, kind doctor
in Denver, CO |
I had shattered my right humerus in three different places due to a surfing iaccident. Dr. Patel came highly recommended in the area and agreed to my request for help. I am six months post op and have better than 100% recovery for passive mobility and I am gaining strength daily with exercises prescribed by his physical therapy staff. He is the best at what he does, I highly recommend him for an injury as serious as mine.
in arvada colorado |
First off, he answered all of my questions with easy to understand answers. He was friendly.
in conifer,co |
Very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to to about anything.
in Morrison, CO |
Dr. Pael did emergency surgery after a bad skating fall resulting in a Triple hip fracture. He patched me back together and after 19 days in the hospital and 6 outpatient PT visits I at just shy of 5 months am 100% of recovery. Dr. Patel is a terrific surgeon and is warm and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!!!
Have you seen Dr. Nimesh Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Patel