Dr. Nimesh H. Patel, MD

Dr. Nimesh H. Patel, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 41 years old

Quality, compassionate, advanced care for brain, back, neck, and spinal disorders and trauma at the Methodist Moody Brain and Spine Institute.Read more

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (48)
in Mesquite, TX |
As a Nursing Administrative Supervisor at a local Dallas area hospital I am very particular with the "who, what, when & where" of any healthcare that I receive. Dr Nimesh H. Patel and his TEAMS (surgical & office) are the absolute BEST! I could not be more pleased with my surgical experience & outcome. He & his staff would say ..."expect this or possibly expect that" and they were right everytime. Explanation of procedure & hospital care were excellent. I highly recommend this TEAM.
in Alto, Texas |
Dr Patel is very compassionate and does excellent work. His office staff are easy to talk to and have your best interests at heart. I have referred friends, my mother, and my husband to him.
in dallas, tx |
I had back surgery in 2000 and was out of commission for four months so I dreaded having to have back surgery again. I was in pain for about a year before deciding that I could no longer handle the pain. A relative had back surgery and was up the same day. The surgeon was Dr. Patel. I called and got an appointment and from there forward, the experience has been wonderful. I was able to walk the same day; drive the next day and back at work in a week (AND ALMOST 70!) best DR. in the world!!
in Mansfield, Texas |
He was a great surgeon and very good at explaining to me what was going on in my body so that I could understand it. And he is not so bad to look at either!
in Desoto, TX |
Dr. Patel is extremely knowledgeable and is able to translate the information that in order that you can understand. He has excellent bedside manners and personable.
in West, TX |
Dr. Patel was very friendly and explained my procedure simply and clearly and made me feel very comfortable about my surgery. It has been 2 weeks since my procedure and I am able to sleep without pain and walk about faster and faster each day. I know I will be back gardening very soon. I would recommend anyone who is considering have surgery in the area of his expertise to strongly consider him for your procedure. He was an answer to my prayer.
in Mansfield, Texas |
Dr. Patel performed two surgeries on me. One surgery was minor and the other was not minor. He listened to my needs and concerns and we came up with a solution. Dr. Patel was upfront about the severity of the surgery and did not sugar coat it, which is what I needed. He always had time for questions and I never heard him sound rushed to be off to the next patient if we had questions. The surgery was a life changer! He and all the staff I was in contact with were friendly and professional.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Patel is an outstanding doctor who went the extra mile to take care of me and did so in such a way that I was always comfortable with what was happening and what treatment was going to be done. I had a complex back issue with two degenerated discs, after surgery I was up and walking again. This was all due to Dr. Patel's skill as a surgeon!
in Sachse, TX |
Do you need your pain resolved? Do you need an excellent neuro surgeon? Well, then Dr. Patel is your man! Outstanding care and relationships...I just love him and his entire staff.
in Rowlett, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Patel. I have suffered with pain in my left hip for at least seven years. I moved from California to Texas ten months ago to be closer to my daughters. While in California I had several injections and a epidural which did nothing. I was recommended to see Dr. Patel by one on his staff members. After my first visit he ordered an MRI and found that one of my problems was a cyst. Dr. Patel recommended surgery . I'm now two weeks out from surgery and pain free.
in Mission, TX |
I have now had three separate lumbar surgeries done with Dr. Patel. Each surgery was independent of one another and not the result of the problem not being fixed the previous time. Dr. Patel and his staff have always been extremely pleasant to work with, punctual with their follow up, and generally easy to work with.
in Mansfield, Tx |
Dr Patel is competent and has a great candor with his patients. He tells it like it is. He is a member of the most prestigious brain and spine practice in the DFW area. I highly recommend him if you want great results.
in Mesquite |
Fantastic!!!! Great bedside manner, explained everything, what was going to happen during surgery after surgery. Both Dr. Patel and the staff at Methodist Surgical Hospital in Addison where the best. Great after care. Was there three days and the staff was perfect. Can't say enough.
Have you seen Dr. Nimesh H. Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

Rush University Medical Center

Completed in 2009

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Cervical Spine Reconstruction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Spine Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.