Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD

Oncology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Nagarsheth

Nimesh P Nagarsheth MD

350 Engle St Ste 5W Englewood, NJ 07631

Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD is an oncology specialist in Englewood, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1997 and specializes in oncology and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Nagarsheth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nagarsheth

4.4

Dr. Nagarsheth?
Dr. Nagarsheth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD
THank you Dr Nagarsheth for being the wonderful skilled surgeon that you are. He was kind and understanding from my first visit. He answered every question , and I had many! He was wonderful with my husband and daughters as well. I have been a cancer patient for 40 years and he understood how scared I was to be having surgery once again. I consider myself lucky to know this man during a tough time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Horrible experience!! His behavior, demeanor and arrogance could make him the worst doctor I have ever encountered. This man should not be the one to tell patients they have cancer. He barely looked up from his computer to tell my family member she had cancer... and then bullied her when she took a moment of pause to process her diagnosis before scheduling surgery. He also implied the size of the tumor was her fault for "letting it go for so long." (Her first symptom was **a week** before.) Thankfully we have have since found a better doctor top notch hospital who is brilliant, kind, non alarmist and more thorough. This guy just wanted to cut her open quickly and move on. Hey - Dr. Nagarsheth - if you read this - that woman is a person... not a slab of meat on your table! You should go back and read the The Hippocratic Oath and maybe learn something from it. You have no decency or compassion.. and that makes you not only a disgraceful doctor... but a terrible human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Dr. Nagarsheth was able to see me quickly and from the moment I walked in, his staff was pleasant and efficient. He looked at my paperwork, asked some questions and explained how he could help me. Within 24 hours he performed a biopsy and was able to ease my mind regarding the outcome. I can't thank him enough for his thorough and professional handling of my issues. By choosing him I was able to get answers quickly so I could make necessary decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Prompt, precise, passionate, knowledgeable, committed, and a thorough professional are but some of the adjectives I can use to describe Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth. I went to Dr. Nagarsheth’s office for a second opinion for a lingering post-menopausal bleeding and a complex cyst on the left ovary. Within minutes, Dr. Nagarsheth assessed the situation, and requested his staff to set up appointments for that day for a CT Scan, got all the tests done needed for the clearance before the surgery, and set up the surgery date for a couple of days after. One defining thing about Dr. Nagarsheth’s work ethic, is the respect for his, his team’s, and the patient’s time. In my experience, this has been the ONLY doctor’s office to value that. After the surgery, began the invincible journey of going through the chemotherapy and the whole nine yards. Dr. Nagarsheth and his very professional staff were, and still are, there at every step of the way. Truly, Dr. Nagarsheth adds the “extra” to the ordinary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Nagarsheth’s expertise in his field, I have been given a second chance. I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Endometrial Cancer on 5/31/19. As of today, I am cancer-free. Given my past, examinations for me are never easy, traumatizing I would say, however, Dr. Nagarsheth, along with his staff, made me comfortable, and provided with a sense of peace, that one needs when there is the “unknown.” I would Dr. Nagarsheth to all women. I cannot thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Once it was clear I’d need surgery my husband and I met with 2 recommended surgeons. A few minutes into our consultation with Dr Nagersheth, we knew he was the right surgeon for me. Dr Nagersheth was proactive to make sure he had all the information he needed before doing surgery—and arranged for that to happen amazingly quickly. He was patient, explained everything in a clear and understandable way, answered all of our questions, and displayed a confidence that made us both feel comfortable moving forward. After my surgery, in addition to the excellent care by the staff at Englewood Hospital, Dr. N has always been available. As I continue to be monitored, he and his office staff are compassionate, attentive and supportive. We feel so fortunate - we couldn’t ask for a smarter, more talented surgeon and team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Excellent manners Very easy to talk with And I am not a female patient Trusted him completely with my wife surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Ignorant, arrogant and greedy. Misrepresent diagnosis to me and my health insurance to perform the surgery that was not medically needed. As a result I lost 75% of my perfectly healthy vulva just to find out that there were no cancer or any atypical cells to account for. Misrepresented to me the procedure that he planned to perform after learning that I went for a second opinion. He didn't present any other option to deal with my issue beside surgery that proved that he is ignorant or greedy. Most likely both. Do not trust his diagnoses or procedure that he advice. Just find yourself the other doctor because you will be taken advantage of dealing with Dr. Nagarsheth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
For years, my OB/GYN recommended that I get a hysterectomy because of an enlarged uterus due to fibroids. I experienced heavy bleeding and as a result became anemic. My primary care physician Dr. Sung Wook Sun, recommended Dr. Nagersheth because he is skilled in performing hysterectomies without the use of blood. I trust my PCP and value physician referrals so I went to see Dr. Nagersheth. I found him to be very thorough. After a discussion of the plan, I decided to have the surgery. He was able to perform the surgery laparoscopically. The healing time and scarring was minimal and he did not use blood. It has been two years and I feel great. My only regret is not having the surgery sooner. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?
Diagnosed with a four-inch tumor on my ovary last October, I contacted Dr. Nagarsheth’s office and he immediately arranged to see me the same day, a Friday, at his Englewood office. He advised surgery as soon as possible but respected my decision to seek a second opinion and ultimately conferred with the surgeon I saw at Memorial Sloan-Kettering, to agree on a plan of action. Since I live near Mount Sinai in Manhattan, the surgery and follow-up chemotherapy was performed there. Happily, the surgery and recovery went smoothly, and after six chemo treatments, a CTscan has revealed no evidence of disease. Throughout the process, Dr. N. has been highly competent and thoroughly professional, as well as caring and patient in responding to my concerns and respecting my wishes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nagarsheth?

• Oncology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

2004
Mt Sinai
Duke University
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
2004

Dr. Nagarsheth accepts

Dr. Nagarsheth accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

Cervicitis

Dr. Nagarsheth treats Cervicitis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Nagarsheth treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Nagarsheth performs Rh Incompatibility Screening more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Nagarsheth performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Endometriosis

Dr. Nagarsheth treats Endometriosis more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Nagarsheth treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Endometriosis
  • Endometriosis of Colon
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis

Dr. Nagarsheth's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hepatitis A Screening
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Lymphadenectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Cancer