Rheumatology  |
Dr. Nimesh Dayal, MD
Dr. Nimesh Dayal, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Ocoee, FL. He is 49 years old. Dr. Dayal is affiliated with Jackson - Madison County General Hospital and Health Central.

1550 Citrus Medical Ct

• EmblemHealth
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Dayal

Dr. Dayal's Experience

Dr. Dayal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Education data for Dr. Dayal is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dayal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dayal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dayal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dayal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dayal to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Dayal's Performance
Clermont, FL |
Dr. Dayal is the best! Caring, intelligent and knowledgeable. I know he has my best interests at heart.
Apopka, FL |
Dr. Dayal, should I even call him doctor, has a lousy bedside manner, and apparently has a crystal ball that can give diagnosis without testing. He was one of the rudest people I have ever met, and I wouldn't recommend him to treat my dog. He treats you like you are a burden to him. Truly a disappointment, and I am sorry I ever had an appointment. Thanks for not caring!
Clermont, FL |
Dr. Dayal almost cost me my life. I was very sick but he told me "you do NOT have a rheumatological issue" and I cannot help you and he sent me away. I was devastated and went to my internist who was horrified by my treatment from Dr Dayal and he referred me to a rheumatologist who corrrecly diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis. I am now on strong biologic injections that have completely stopped my pain and progression of this horrible disease. Dayal is a disgrace to his profession.
in Orlando, FL |
I LOVE Dr. Dayal. After years of living in pain, I was recommended to see him. He has helped me to regain my life.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr Dayal is the kindest Dr , I have been suffering in pain for so long and with Dr Dayal I finally feel I am on my way to getting my lifestyle back to working exercising, Dr Dayal has a wonderful nurse named ANDREA, each time I see her I feel happy ?? she is so warm so caring answers questions and seeing Dr Dayal and his nurse Andrea certainly I highly recommend if you suffer from any kind of ra arthritis you go !
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Dayal was able to quickly identify and treat my long standing issues with gout. With the pain and swelling in my hands under control, I'm able to enjoy golf and other activities for the first time in years! Thank you Dr. Dayal!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Dayal is very caring and personable. He takes the time to understand his patients, listens, and provides the best possible treatment. He is incredibly considerate and ensures that his patients are well taken care of.
in Davenport, FL |
I would like to very highly recommend Dr. Dayal. I was diagnosed with RA in 2006 and have been through several doctors looking for relief. Until seeing Dr. Dayal approximately two years ago I had great difficulty with my daily routine. Under his care I am able to work full time and feel better than I have in 11 years. His staff is also very helpful and courteous.
in Clermont, FL |
After years of suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, I have been the patient of many physicians. I am so glad to be able to write this letter of review for Dr. Nimesh Dayal. From the first appt. that I had with Dr. Dayal, I knew that he was one-in-a-million. He was an answer to my prayers...He listened, he was compassionate and comforting. I felt as though he truly cared about ME, the person, not just a patient... a wonderful, wonderful person and professional--the very best!
in Orlando, FL |
Waited for almost an hour in the waiting room. Office staff apologized for the delay and offered a bottle of water. Dr. Dayal asked questions and did not wait for complete answers before going on to the next question. He was very dismissive of my symptoms and held a higher value to lab results than to the patient as a whole. Was told to call back for lab results and did so accordingly. It took 3 days, 5 phone calls, and an email to get him to call me back. Very disappointing and frustrating.
in Orlando |
I have seen a few rheumatologists in the course of my disease process. Dr. Dayal is so compassionate and empathetic and supportive. I am in my mid-fifties and very pleased to recommend him to anyone that is suffering from arthritis or psa he is a very genuine physician and a partner in my health care.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Dayal is paramount with is extraordinary care for each patient. His expertise and well-versed knowledge of each issue is comforting. His staff is warm and welcoming. I know I am thankful that Dr. Dayal came highly recommended and he exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Dayal.
in Clermont, FL |
After being diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease, I started seeing Dr. Dayal. All of this is so new and scary, but Dr. Dayal has been so very caring and amazing as to helping me understand my disease. He spends as much time as I need to answer my questions and never makes me feel hurried or that I am just another patient. He is the best. His staff has been wonderful as well.
in Clermont |
Dr. Dayal has changed my life. I was in remission when I first started going to him. I switched to him out of convenience. About a year after staring to see him, my rheumatoid arthritis started to flare again. We had to try different meds to find the correct combination. He is the FIRST doctor to call me personally when I have had problems. I will continue to refer people to him. Any wait is worth it.
in Orlando, FL |
I've been seeing a specialist for 25 years for my arthritis and 3 years ago another physician recommended Dr. Dayal to me so I made an appointment to see him. That was one of the best moves I have ever made going on my 4th year with him as my rheumatologist is the best move I ever made. If you have arthritis or any kind of joint pain he is the one to see. And his staff is great...
Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Dayal and his clinical assistants are great and on point, however his staff is inefficient, and not at all courteous or considerate of the patient needs. The office manager acts as the gate keeper for the office, so beware
in Winter Garden, FL |
ENERGETICALLY ZEN this is a well rounded office . office sends positive vibes. Dr Dayal treated, I feel my whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness and understands the concept that there is a link between our physical health and our more general 'well-being'. Blessed be
in Groveland, FL |
Dr. Dayal is the best.
in Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Dayal is a very caring doctor.He listen to his patience. He is the fist Doctor who has been able to control my condition and I feel well again. I highly recommend Dr. Dayal .
in Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Dayal explained everything to me, answered all my questions. I felt that he understood all my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Nimesh Dayal, MD?
Are you Dr. Dayal?