Dr. Nima Salari, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Salari

Desert Institute For Spine Care

1635 E Myrtle Ave Ste 400 Phoenix, AZ 85020

Dr. Nima Salari, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. Salari accepts

Dr. Salari accepts the following insurance:

AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
Golden Rule
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Salari's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Salari's Top Procedures and Conditions

Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Salari treats Chronic Neck Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Salari treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Back Pain

Dr. Salari treats Back Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Salari treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)

Dr. Salari performs Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy) more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Salari performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Laminectomy

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Gout
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Vertebral Fracture
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

At Desert Institute for Spine Care, we are dedicated to providing compassionate care for our patients, and offer the least invasive treatment options that are the most effective for getting them back to their active lifestyle.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salari

Dr. Salari?
Dr. Salari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nima Salari, MD
Dr. Salari and his team were all very nice and attentive. I am glad I decided to get the injections in my lower lumbar. I haven’t felt so much relief in years. I can actually sleep peacefully without tossing and turning and adjusting all night because of the tingling and numbness I had before. I pray that it last awhile. Thank you Dr. Salari. I am very pleased with outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari and his P.A. Nick are an exceptional team that addresses the spinal issues and provide a clear and concise resolution. I am glad that Dr. Salari is handling my surgical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Fantastic doctor with a great team around him. Kind and caring. He took the time to explain surgery that I needed in detail to myself and on separate occasions to several family members. He was patient and answered all of our questions. He settled our fears before surgery. Years of pain gone! Thank you Dr. Salari!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I recently was diagnosed with spondylolisthesis and visited three different spine surgeons for their opinion. All suggested surgery and after much research, I went to DISC (Desert Institute for Spine Care) and Dr. Nima Salari. I'm very active at 72 and wanted to best, which I most definitely got with Dr. Salari. The entire staff is caring, proficient and excellent at their jobs. After only six weeks post surgery, I feel great and can resume most of my normal activities. Highly recommend DISC and Dr. Salari.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari performed a MIS TLIF on me (L4/L5) late in 2018. For the first time in over 10 years I was finally pain free. I had put this off until I could not take the pain any longer. I am glad I waited until minimally invasive surgery was more prevalent in this area. Dr. Salari is an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
ABSOLUTELY! I have already recommended him and D.I.S.C. to friends and family. In addition to Dr. Salari, the D.I.S.C. business office is extremely professional and compassionate. Because we had to go out-of-network, they worked with us on how to best address all our financial concerns and barriers. You guys are ACES!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Excellent - Dr Salari is the best spine surgeon ever. I am impressed at the treatment I received from Dr.Nima Salari along with his PA Nicholas Davis. They are extremely knowledgeable and treated me like I am their friend. I had a fusion and decompression on my lower spine on 3/11/19 and was pain free immediately and walking in a matter of hours after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr Salari to anyone in need of spine surgery. I am looking forward to my remaining follow-up appointments with Dr Salari and Nicholas Davis. Thank you for all you've done for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
After suffering with lower back and left leg pain for eight months I found Dr. Salari and he performed spinal fusion to L5-S1. That was six weeks ago. I was almost immediately pain free and could walk and sleep again. Dr. Salari is not only an excellent surgeon but also a remarkable human being. Thanks to Dr. Salari and his team I got my life back. I highly recommend him. Greg Gurka
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
After delaying this surgery on my part for two years it was time to have it done. After my surgery I was amazed how I felt. Some pain the next two months however compared to the sciatic pain I had it was a good pain. I’m hoping I can resume golf in the near future. Surgery was performed January 3 2019 so we’ll see what Dr. Solari has to say 30 April . Overall Dr. salari and his team members did a fantastic job and I am spreading the word to my old friends about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari is very knowledgeable and professional. I had severe low back pain. I could not stand for more than 10 - 15 minutes. He looked at my MRI and said he could do surgery and help me. I went ahead with surgery and I am now pain free. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
He is my hero. I had chronic lower back pain for 2 years. I had surgery October 25, 2018, and was and am completely pain free. From my first appt. at the office, I was treated with the utmost respect from the front office right through to Dr. Salari himself. I recommend this practice to anyone I meet that is experiencing any type of back discomfort.
Excellent surgeon. Highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I spent seven months sleeping in my recliner because the pain in my lower back and leg would not allow me to lie down. The DISC Institute was recommended by an old friend. Dr. Salari performed surgery on the 3rd of January 2019. The issue is resolved. I have nothing but the finest comments and recommendations for Dr. Salari, and all of the staff at the Desert Institute for Spinal Care. Special kudos to Norelle, and Nick as well. Thanks again to all. Jack M. Whitson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr Salari is incredible. His staff goes over and beyond. My wife just had a back surgery. We had issues with Cigna about codes from the MRI. He was in direct contact with them and had everything taken care of prior to surgery. But, I also have to acknowledge the Neurophysiologist, Nikita who works with Dr. Salari. She made my wife feel very comfortable about her surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Not only do I think he is a remarkable surgeon, I think he is a remarkable human being. He did my cervical surgery and will next do my lumbar surgery. Wouldn't think of going to any other surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Excellent care, excellent staff! I would recommend Dr. SalarI to anyone with back pain, he has done wonders for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari has taken care of me, my son, and friends of ours. We have only great things to say about him, his PA Nick, and his staff. Dr. Salari takes the time to explain the issue and the reason for the problem. He also prepared us on what to expect after the surgery. The results have been fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I feel very fortunate to have found this place last year I was in such excruciating pain with a herniated disc I finally went in and saw them on a Tuesday and they got me scheduled for surgery on Friday! Which I thought was amazing. Dr. Salari is the best, very compassionate, caring and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Excellent physician. Fantastic team work. Life changing! Dr. SalarIi ordered a ct and found the fracture of L3 that the source of my extreme pain. I was discharged from Shea hospital unable to walk after a fall from a ladder. The hospital failed to find the fracture. It’s been 4 months and am once again walking and regaining my strength through conservative therapy. I am so grateful Intregrative pain management referred me to Dr. Salari!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I had a really bad bulging disc that was pinching my sciatic nerve and because of that i had the worst pain i've ever felt from my lower back all the way into my foot...it would start 20 sec after would stand up and i would literally have to sit down every 20ft just to get a little relief. went and did the steroid shots at the place i went to before Disc and after the 2nd shot and no relief my sister said go here and see Dr Salari so i did and i am so so glad i for once decided to listen to an
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Salari?

Desert Institute For Spine Care