Dr. Nima Salari, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male

Dr. Salari

Desert Institute For Spine Care

1635 E Myrtle Ave Ste 400 Phoenix, AZ 85020

Dr. Nima Salari, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Salari has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Temple University medical school in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and Oasis Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Salari to book an appointment.

Dr. Salari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salari

Dr. Salari?
What People Say About Dr. Nima Salari, MD
I have never been to a doctor where the ENTIRE experience was so complete and pleasant. From the receptionist, X-ray technician, NP, scheduler, doctor assistant and finally Dr. Salari, every single contact was caring and professional. Dr. Salari told me he could help me finally get relief from chronic back pain and he delivered in spades. My diagnosis was spondolysiosis. I needed fusion of the l4-l5 vertebra. The initial surgery date was in the early stages of the cover 19 outbreak and was cancelled on two occasions. Dr. Salari himself called me on a Sunday to express his regret that this procedure had to be delayed and to be certain that he will get this done as soon as possible. He did just that. I had immediate relief hours after the procedure and am now getting my life back through therapy. Please, Please trust this review. I am a 69 year old man that had very limited activity and heading south in a hurry. I will now be back on the golf course and enjoying life with my Family.
Gerald Variola – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I'm 67 years old and have been active my entire life. But somehow, that all changed after yoga class (go figure!) on October 10, 2019. Since that date eight months ago, I have been unable to walk more than 1/4 mile or stand longer than 2-3 minutes before pain forced me to stop walking and/or sit down. Before considering back surgery, I tried physical therapy (26 sessions), chiropractic (24 sessions), and had 3 lumbar epidurals. Despite the genuine, caring efforts of the professionals in these 3 disciplines, nothing helped. The pain remained. Dr. Nima Salari performed a discectomy on May 14, 2020. I spent that night in the hospital. On May 15, I was able to walk down the hospital hallway unassisted WITH NO PAIN! It was like a miracle! I was discharged from the hospital later that same day.I am grateful to Dr. Salari, Physicians Assistant Nick Davis, Rick Harrison, Tayler Berryman and many others, who helped make my surgery happen. Thank you for helping me regain my active life.
Larry Matje – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I had surgery on March 16th 2020 for an ongoing issue with my cervical spine. After a hard workout on a day in October last year I woke up the next day with severe weakness and pain on the right side shoulder, chest, arms and more esp the scapular area in the back. For an active person it was horrible. The intense pain lasted 2-3 months. All conservative treatments helped a little but didn't solve the underlying issue. An MRI revealed severe and moderate narrowing of the cervical nerves around C5-7. After seeing Dr Salari he offered and suggested mobi-c artificial disc surgery to open those nerves and retain mobility. I was understanding and made me feel in good hands. After 2 months now I can get back to an active lifestyle. After surgery my back and neck did not have the intense pain anymore. I have a chance to regain some strength. Dr Salari is highly recommended. He approaches his work with care and attention to detail. Thank you Dr Salari!
Hershel Richard Stewart – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Had Double Laminectomy and Disectomy Surgery with Dr. Nima Salari recently. He is a magician, I was unable to walk or stand for more than 2-3 minutes with a severely herniated L4/L5 disc. I tried physical therapy, chiropractor, and injections, Nothing worked. My last resort was back surgery, as it should be for everyone, especially for someone in their 20s. Right now I feel great and trying to get back to being active again. Will update as time progresses. Doctor Salari and Nick are a great team. The surgery was done with new techniques, so consider your back surgeon's training if you choose to go with surgery. Someone trained with minimally invasive spine surgery techniques is the way to go.
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
He is a genius. I had daily cervical pain for 40 years. I tried everything including stem cells in Florida. Dr Salari recommended a 3 level fusion and cleaning up my most stenotic areas while doing the fusion. On 2-27-2020 surgery was performed and now 6 weeks out I am for the most part pain free. Dr Salari and his PA Nick Davis are the real deal. I tried many institutions including Mayo Clinic in Rochester and no one could or would try helping me. I am now walking a minimum of 2 miles a day and looking forward to enjoying life, golfing and the outdoors again. Thank you so much Dr Salari and Nick it’s a miracle for me!
Steve Kratzberg – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I was in excruciating pain with sciatica from my L4 & L5 , Dr Salari and his PA Nick were great. I was examined, had MRI and assessed and came up with a plan for surgery. After surgery the pain was gone and now 8 weeks later doing great and now on to PT. I must thanks the team for fixing me up.
Dr. Salari and Nick – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
We met with Dr. Salari yesterday along with his PA Nick and MA Elizabeth. Everyone was very helpful, bright, well spoken and totally dedicated to helping stop my unbearable L4/5 lumbar pain shooting to the leg. These young, experienced very well educated professionals (I’m 74) are without a doubt the best I have experienced with super caring, great listening, skills, friendly, kind and helpful. Dr Salari is the best! He answered my questions, understood precisely what I need and is very equipped as a spine surgeon to make it happen with the least invasive, latest technology to fix my spine disease. Totally at ease to trust these folks.
Michael – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari is AMAZING!! I walked in having trouble walking without excruciating pain. Dr. Salari and his P.A. Nick are an exceptional team. Dr. Salari and Nick answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Salari ordered a CT scan and an MRI to see what the problem was. He discovered that I had spinal stenosis. He told me what he felt should be done. The surgery went REALLY WELL! The pain I had while walking was gone!! Thank you Dr. Salari and you AMAZING TEAM!! You are the best!!
H. K. – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari is absolutely the best. I am so fortunate to have been referred to him. After 15 plus years of having to modify my lifestyle and daily activities due to my excruciating lower back pain and Sciatica. I am grateful for his expertise of doing a minimal invasive procedure, TLIF of my L-4 , L-5. Two hours after surgery I was walking the halls. Today I am totally pain free and enjoying my retirement. A BIG Thank you to Dr. Salari and Staff!!
Deborah in Cottonwood , AZ – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr Salari takes the time to explain everything. Felt much better after surgery and hardly any 'down' time. He makes you feel very comfortable-great beside manner. Bottom line, he's a great surgeon!
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr Salari did an outstanding job of relieving sciatica pain and at the same time improving my balance that results from many years of lumbar stenosis. He performed L3 L4 L5 fusion that is rapidly healing and I am without pain at 4 weeks after surgery. His staff, particularly Ric and Neil, are also outstanding in their support and professionalism. My only regret is that I had not met Dr. Salari years ago. P.S. Hospital stay and anesthesiologist were the best.
Pete Lucarelli – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I didn’t meet Dr. Salari on my first visit; I saw his MA and P.A., and they were wonderful! I had no wait time to get in to see them. They were very thorough, professional and yet very friendly. I have an appointment in a week with Dr. Salari after I get my imaging done, and I am so looking forward to meeting him. His receptionist was wonderful as well.
Kris – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Really tolerant with his patients. Received a thorough answer for all my questions and help guide me towards the right treatment plan for my aliment.
Dadinho Z – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr Salari was quite insightful and helpful during my visit at the clinic. He was keen to answer my questions and was thoroughly helpful in guiding me towards the right decision to deal with my issue for visiting the clinic.
Chris E – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Outstanding doctor. Fantastic surgeon. Very well organized practice. I recommend Dr Salari to everyone.
Shadrach Miller – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
I had a L4-5 fusion. The surgery went well. I'm still having some pain but I was also relieved of some pain. Dr. Salari is following up with me to devise a plan. He is very attentive and a great provider!
Beverly Deal – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Had L3-4 spinal fusion surgery. Went extremely well. Relieved all of my back pain.
Alex – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari is the best of the best! After 30 years of disk and sciatica pain, Dr. Salari has used minimal invasive procedures to fuse my L3 L4 L5 using titanium brackets and screws to alleviate the chronic, debilitating pain. Plus he took care of spinal stenosis that I was not even aware existed in my spine. He is so kind, happy, humorous, gentle, compassionate, willing to listen to questions; full of intelligent answers. He made me feel comfortable before, during, after surgery and also through my two post op evaluations. He also included my husband in the conversations about my surgery and recovery. He alleviated all pre-operation fears and has now suggested an appropriate post-op physical therapy regimen. I am healing in an extraordinary manner! I'm sleeping better and can do things pain free such as I haven't done in 30 years! Everyone at DISC has been fabulous, caring, loving, and professional. My sincere thanks to the entire DISC TEAM. Mel Fenn
MELINDA FENN – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari and his team were all very nice and attentive. I am glad I decided to get the injections in my lower lumbar. I haven’t felt so much relief in years. I can actually sleep peacefully without tossing and turning and adjusting all night because of the tingling and numbness I had before. I pray that it last awhile. Thank you Dr. Salari. I am very pleased with outcome.
Michelle in Queen Creek, AZ – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?
Dr. Salari and his P.A. Nick are an exceptional team that addresses the spinal issues and provide a clear and concise resolution. I am glad that Dr. Salari is handling my surgical needs.
Michael Willems in Gilbert , AZ – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Salari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salari?

At Desert Institute for Spine Care, we are dedicated to providing compassionate care for our patients, and offer the least invasive treatment options that are the most effective for getting them back to their active lifestyle.

2013