Dr. Nima Naghshineh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 41

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Nima Naghshineh, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Pasadena, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Nima Naghshineh, MD

Dr Nima Plastic Surgery

50 Bellefontaine St Ste 308 Pasadena, CA 91105 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Naghshineh with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Naghshineh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Naghshineh

Dr. Naghshineh

A Hidden Gem
Dr Nima was referred to me by another practitioner in his field (who uses Dr Nima herself) and he does not disappoint! He is caring, conscientious and ethical - along with fair pricing. You are in good hands with Dr Nima.
Gretchen S – May 16, 2022
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Dr. Nima has excellent interpersonal skills that really enhances his patients care. He makes you feel like you really matter and has a keen awareness of what's going on with his patient during procedures. Very approachable and genuinely cares for people. This is all how he made me feel every time I've done to him for a treatment.
April Mason – May 14, 2022
Wonderful surgeon
Amazing! Dr Nima is such a wonderful surgeon. I was so amazed with the results of my breast augmentation. I have always been confident with my body but I wanted more in regards to my breasts. Dr Nima is an artist at his specialty. I don’t have enough words to explain in detail his wonderful bedside manner or approach with answering questions. He even did a zoom call the night before surgery to answer one more question I had. Ashley is just as wonderful! I work in the healthcare field and have never came across such a fabulous team as they are.
Toni – May 14, 2022
Expert Care
Dr. Nima is an impeccably trained perfectionist who goes the extra mile to make sure you get the results you want. I have had Profound RF facial rejuvenation with him along with Renuva and laser to face and my 65 year old hands. I truly look natural and refreshed and no one believes I am 65. My hands have improved so much from treatment that I started using nail polish for the 1st time in 20+ years. Before I didn’t want to draw attention to my hands, now I can’t stop looking at them. He is also a warm and caring man who makes you feel very comfortable whenever you are there. His Office Manager Ashley is on top of everything and a pleasure to work with.
rossanav – May 14, 2022
Breast reconstruction, double mastectomy
Dr. Nima is a truly talented plastic surgeon. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in August 2021. Unfortunately, my battle with cancer would include a double mastectomy. My Oncologist surgeon gave me a list of plastic surgeons she thought were good and put Dr.Nima's name at the top. She said that out of everyone she had worked with, the results on his patients always stood out as some of the most impressive. And boy she was right! I think I look incredible. And If I am being quite honest, I look better now than I did back in August when I first walked into his office with my original breasts. It's amazing that a surgeon can do this on someone who no longer has any breast tissue of her own. My time with Dr.Nima included a Mastopexy, followed by a double mastectomy into expanders before finally settling on implants with lipo/fat grafting. Even though it was a long process, I felt pretty good about my body every step of the way. Dr. Nima listened to my feedback about what I wanted to loo
Rosie F. – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nima Naghshineh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Naghshineh?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery