Dr. Nima Mehran, MD

Dr. Nima Mehran, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Nima Mehran, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

4760 W Sunset Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90027

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Mehran

Dr. Mehran's Experience

Dr. Mehran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Arthroscopy
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Dr. Mehran does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma

• Tommy John Surgery
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Southern California
  • Henry Ford Health Syst
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Mehran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mehran has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Mehran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehran to family and friends
Dr. Mehran's Performance
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Mehran performed the surgery for my acl reconstruction and he did an amazing job. He completely informed us about what would be happening during the surgery and all the things we needed to know about a torn ACL. He is the best!
I definitely appreciate everything Dr. Mehran has done to help make our experience as smooth and comfortable as possible. I highly recommend him for patients looking for a great and very confident doctor.
in Hollywood |
Dr Nima Mehran what can I say , Awesome , Beautiful & kind hearted, Funny ,Professional , Fantastic Human Being ! I knot only had a complete left knee replacement by Dr Mehran , but my left knee was very bow legged Dr Meharn had straightened my left leg, I feel better now & walking & standing taller then I had my whole life ! The absence of the pain in my knee is wonderful .
in Burbank Ca |
I had Acl surgery with Dr Mehran on May 2017... my experience was great, Dr Mehran did an extraordinary job, he explained the procedures both pre op/ post op surgery very thoroughly.. Thanks to Dr Nima a had a speedy recovery and was back at work within 5 weeks!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mehran is a very excellent provider. He is friendly and very helpful. He made me feel comfortable about my medical decisions and has helped changed my physical active life for the better. Thank you for helping me get to my goals of feeling better physically. I will forever be thankful for my speedy recovery and full life after my hip replacement.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Nima was my surgeon for my ACL reconstruction procedure. He is very personable and knowledgeable of his practice. He always gave me his full attention and never made me feel rushed. Before the surgery, he explained everything thoroughly and laid out all the possible outcomes. He has awesome bedside manners. Dr. Nima is one of the few doctors that I can genuinely say cares about his patients and their well-being. Without a doubt, I would recommended anyone to see Dr. Nima!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Kaiser Permanente had recommended and went ahead to schedule my first appt. with Dr. Nima Mehran regarding my Torned tendons and etc inside my Right Shoulder, my instant Reaction right away was He really , truly makes you feel so comfortable and understanding of the Circumstances and explaining to the patient , How and what we are going to do and repair it the right way. I was overwhelmed and greatfull of all his expierenced plus along with all that medical Education, overall the Best Dr. ever.
in Los Angeles, CA |
A pleasure to have as my doctor. Very satisfied with the job that was done on my knee. Being my first surgery, Dr. Nima made me feel more at ease, very comfortable, and safe before and after the procedure. I am very satisfied with the process, the treatment and the results after my surgery. Definitely recommend Dr. Nima to my friends and family or anyone looking for a good doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Tore my ACL snowboarding in May 2017 and ended up having ACL surgery with Dr. Mehran in mid June. It's obvious that Dr. Mehran works with a lot of different athletes and I felt really confident in taking his recommendations and with him in charge of my surgery. One month post-surgery and everything seems to be going along great!
in burbank , CA |
Excellent Doctor he fixed my right biceps tendon and i feel great really professional and care, highly recommended
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Mehran was my surgeon for proximal (high) hamstring tendon repair surgery 4/19/17. He did a fantastic job. We are now nearing the midway point in my recovery/rehab and he is my partner in this phase of the process thru and thru. Dr Mehran is enthusiastic, extremely talented, friendly and genuine. His knowledge and interest in sports medicine is inspiring and, for me, created a confidence going into surgery that I was in great hands. I can't just give him 5 Stars. I have to give him 10.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Tore my ACL skiing and decided to have ACL reconstruction surgery with Dr. Mehran back in April 2017. First major injury and was very nervous during the consult, but he was very informative beforehand and helped me in making my decision to get the surgery. Confident, friendly, and takes time to answer all my questions and made me feel at ease before and after surgery.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I came to Dr Mehran from Bakersfield looking for specific answers related to procedures and options for my extremely torn shoulder ligaments and not only did he answer all my questions put laid out procedures, possible outcomes and various scenarios pertinent to my surgery. I opted to go to him and make the various trips out to LA due in large part in the confidence he portrayed. 12 weeks later I am doing better than expected and hope to continue to improve. Thanks to the dedication of Dr. M
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mehran was recommended to me by friends for my ACL repair. Since this kind of injury can affect my mobility for the rest of my life I was very particular about who did my surgery. Dr. Mehran impressed me from my first visit. He went deep on my case, explained things thoroughly, and I could tell he really cared. He is a sports fan and athlete and understands how important getting back movement is. The procedure went great! Now I am 12 weeks post-op and feel fantastic. Thank you Dr. Mehran!
in Los Angeles, CA |
To make it simple. I'm a former college basketball athlete and current jiu-jitsu practioner. I snapped my patellar tendon in a recreational basketball league. Dr Nima put it back together for me. After our first consultation I could tell he understands athletes and I went into my surgery confidently. Our follow ups are great. Always great feed back and encouragement. I'm truly glad I let him fix my leg instead of another Dr more conveniently located.
in Santa Monica, CA |
I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr. Nima for my sports injury. I typically don't write reviews but my experience needed to be shared. To say I had been passed around from physician to physician was an understatement, I think the term was "Mid Diagnosed." I was frustrated & still in pain. I was recommended to see Dr. Nima and finally, I was correctly diagnosed and treated. He's compassionate, extremely brilliant and got me back playing soccer at a high level in no time. Thank you so much Doc!
in Santa Monica, CA |
Dr. Mehran is an excellent orthopedic MD. I was fortunate enough to be under his care for the evaluation and diagnosis of a partial tear in my shoulder labrum. Dr. Mehran is thorough, attentive and genuine in his desire to get you back to full health. I highly recommend and commend his medical expertise and care.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had my total knee replacement done on 3/22/17 by Dr. Mehran. He did a fantastic job. After only 12 weeks I am driving, riding my bicycle, walking without a cane and enjoying my life again. Dr. Mehran is very kind and caring and I wouldn't want to have any other doctor for my surgeries (I will need to have him replace my left knee in the near future). I would give him 10 stars if I could. He is an excellent surgeon and doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mehran is amazing! He is very welcoming and professional while still making you feel at ease. As an athlete it is nice to have a doctor who is one too. He understands the need to find the problem and find the solution as fast as possible. I saw him for a knee injury and he did just that. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Nima Mehran, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehran?