Dr. Nima Amjadi, MD

Dr. Nima Amjadi, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |

Dr. Nima Amjadi, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 48 years old. Dr. Amjadi is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center and St. David's South Austin Medical Center.

Texas Heart and Vascular

4316 James Casey St

Austin, TX 78745

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Amjadi

See how frequently Dr. Amjadi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chest Pain
Thrombosis
Vascular Disease

Dr. Amjadi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Amjadi "Dr. Amjadi specializes in all aspects of cardiovascular disease. While he maintains a busy office-based practice, he has an emphasis in Interventional Cardiology and performs procedures such as cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, stent placement, intravascular ultrasound, peripheral/carotid angiography and interventions, as well as percutaneous closure of Atrial Septal Defect and Patent Foramen Ovale."

• Interventional Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects

Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2000
  • ABIM Interventional Cardiology Board Certification, 2004
  • ABIM Cardiovascular Disease Board Certification, 2003

Dr. Amjadi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Persian

Dr. Amjadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amjadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's South Austin Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Amjadi is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Amjadi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amjadi to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Amjadi's Performance
Austin |
Our family considers itself lucky to have met Dr. Amjadi several years ago. He has guided us through several cardiac events with care and compassion. He is an excellent listener -- and very perceptive -- with impressive credentials....our psychologically-oriented family rates him A+!
Austin, TX |
Dr. Amjadi and his staff offer exceptional care, compassion, expertise, knowledge and yes, humor to their patients. Whenever I visit them I feel as though I am their only patient. and do not feel as if I am being rushed through. Dr. Amjadi listens and actually hears what his patients say. He is, also, quite stern at times, especially when trying to get someone to quit their bad habits. All in all, I have great trust and respect for Dr. Amjadi and his staff. I have now run out of characters to f
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Amjadi and his staff were very friendly and helpful. They took extremely good care of me and my needs. I would recommend him to my friends and family if I am ask.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Amjadi started treating my mother after her first Afib incident that landed her in the hospital. Shortly after he started treating her, he pointed to me and said you should get a calcium score. After getting a calcium score, my PCP referred me to Dr. Amjadi. Dr. Amjadi is one of the most knowledgeable and considerate health care providers I know. He really cares about his patients and his abilities are without question. I strongly recommend Dr. Amjadi.
in Bastrop, TX |
Dr. Amjadi is always professional, knowledgeable and has my full confidence. He and his staff are great and that is why I will continue to use him as my cardiologist.
in Austin, TX |
Great communication. Exceptionally knowledgeable. I trust him w My heart and life.
in Marble Falls |
Dr Amjadi is a consummate professional and has outstanding style and communication skills. However, there is no 'sugar coating,' as he tells it as he sees it, which may strike some as blunt. When it comes to health issues, I personally prefer direct, succinct consultation versus any 'softer approach.' It's a little like CSI vs the Hallmark Channel. I have every confidence that Dr. Amjadi applies his excellent skills to successfully address my health/heart issues. I wouldn't have it any other way
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Amjadi provides courteous, kind and exemplary care. I have been his patient for over 2 years and have been pleased with the expertise, efficiency and genuine concern that he demonstrates for my well-being.
in Spicewood, TX |
I have been with Dr. Amjadi since 2014 and would highly recommend him. I have recommended him to several friends., and will continue to do so.
in Austin, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Amjadi for a few years now. He originally diagnosed my heart issues and immediately set out to correct them. Through his expertise and my compliance with his guidance I can say that We have both been successful in improving and extending my life. He is caring and is really good at what he does.
in Austin, TX |
I was recommended to Dr Nima Amjadi by my long time family physician. His own father uses Dr Amjadi. My experience with his service was first rate! Open, friendly, listens well and easy to talk to pulse being highly competent in his field! I'm going to be using him as my Cardiologist from now on. Harry M.
Have you seen Dr. Nima Amjadi, MD?
Are you Dr. Amjadi?

Visit Dr. Amjadi

Dr. Amjadi accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Hospitals where Dr. Amjadi has admitting privileges

St. David's South Austin Medical Center
901 W Ben White Blvd
Austin, TX 78704
St. David's Medical Center
919 E 32nd St
Austin, TX 78705

More Interventional Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Amjadi at Texas Heart and Vascular

Interventional Cardiology Specialist