Dr. Niloufar Ilani, MD

Dr. Niloufar Ilani, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·

Dr. Niloufar Ilani, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Santa Monica, CA. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 337

Santa Monica, CA 90404

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Ilani

See how frequently Dr. Ilani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Ilani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Iran University of Medical Sciences / Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Ilani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ilani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ilani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ilani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ilani to family and friends

Dr. Ilani's Performance

This doctor is arrogant,& assumes quite a bit. As I tried to explain health history she she literally spoke over me and refused to “listen” to my needs. I experienced her as very judgemental, bossy & offensive & behaving as though patients work for her. Most important in a world that is looking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
terrible people, this doctor should take a class on how to treat people before she treats a diabetic worse doctor I have ever seen no compassion no heart beat .. she treats you like your a piece of trash .. I will never go back I came from a doctor that was a caring human who loved to help his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would never recommend her to anyone. She is rude, rushes, unclear with instructions and talks over you. I should've checked the reviews out prior, but it was an emergency appointment. I'll suffer before I go back to her ever again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wanted to treat me like a robot when my type one diabetes can not and should not be treated as such. Very unfriendly staff. I dreaded coming back to my appointments. She did not listen to me as a patient, just kept telling me the same things.
Are you Dr. Ilani?