Dermatology  |
Dr. Nili Alai, MD
Dr. Nili Alai, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Laguna Hills, CA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Alai is affiliated with UC Irvine Medical Center.

26081 Merit Cir Ste 109

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Alai

Dr. Alai's Experience

Dr. Alai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Ca Irvine Med Center

Dr. Alai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alai to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Alai's Performance
I had my choice of doctors but am going out of my insurance plan just to see Dr. Alai. My psoriasis has NEVER looked so clear and I do not know what I would do otherwise without Dr. Alai and the staff. . I was seeing a couple of other dermatologists who were treating me with injections and nothing worked. My skin was getting worse and I was in terrible pain 24/7. I stopped all of those drugs and opted for a holistic light therapy which I go in for about twice a week. Everything is almost clear!
Very very thorough and a great doctor. I would recommend to others for 2nd opinions and getting to the bottom of the problem- pretty much all difficult rashes end here!
in Lake Forest, CA |
I highly recommend Dr Nili Alai for all your dermatology you need. Because she cured my pre cancer skin on my head after a long time suffering from the other specailist treatments. Also She cured my son,s fungess nails on his feet
in Laguna Woods, CA |
I love my guru of a doctor- I was a nervous wreck and totally new to Dr. Alai a year ago. I transferred from Westlake and had pretty good doctors there but I couldn't believe the skin cancers they missed on me just weeks before I moved to Laguna . I am so so grateful for my guru- Dr. Alai found 2 skin cancers no one else found. She sent me to a plastic surgeon for one because I was so worried about one being on my nose but he said it looked fine! It turned out to be a basal cell anyway-
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I flew into LA and fought through the traffic to have a PDT procedure performed by Dr Alai. I was a little nervous at first due to post therapy burn and sensitivity. Dr Alai was friendly, knowledgeable, instructive, and precautionary. She listened to my concern and decided to perform a mild first therapy. She gave me two kids of sun-blocking hats to wear as well as plenty of samples of sun screen cream. Post therapy, my face was red for only two days. The oil on my skin was significantly decreas
in Riverside, CA |
I am very grateful for all of Dr Alai's help. She gave me great recommendations. My father was ill and I was moving out of state and I plan to follow Dr. Alai's recommendations once I settle in Georgia. Dr. Alai is an excellent doctor. I hope I can find someone like her in Georgia.
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Alai is incredible . . . I had a severe fifty cent size rash which ended in a burning, itching left arm. It felt like bees were stinging me. It had been going on for several months and I saw several(8)+doctors who were unable to help. I found Dr. Alai on-line and got an appointment. She correctly diagnosed the condition as coming from my neck which affected all the nerve endings in my arm, and I am now being treated by a physical therapist with neck traction and a TENS/Emp. Honestly, the bes
Have you seen Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
Are you Dr. Alai?