Dr. Nili Alai, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Alai

Skin Center

26081 Merit Cir Ste 109 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Nili Alai, MD is a dermatologist in Laguna Hills, CA. She graduated from University Of South Alabama / College Of Medicine and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Alai's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alai

3.7

Dr. Alai?
Dr. Alai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nili Alai, MD
I finally found a doctor who is gets my itchy skin and how to make me better. I had just about given up and nothing seemed to help with my back itch. It was making me crazy and nothing would stop. I finally found a few websites and all of them kept leading to Dr. Alai. So I saw her and she instantly knew I had Notalgia on my back and she right off told me it was coming from my old neck injury-- but I hadn't even told her I was in like 4 rear enders before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Alai as a compassionate, caring, thorough, and most importantly for me --painless doctor. She was fantastic with me and accommodated my grandson who I was sitting for the day. My surgery was painless, I asked when they were going to start- when it was actually already number up and I didn't feel a thing. My grandson was entertained by Alicia and had a good time with the balloons and treats so he asked and wants to go back with me next time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
Dr. ALAI IS COMPASSIONATE AND SKILLED IN EVERY ASPECT OF DERMATOLOGICAL MEDICINE. SHE AND HER PRIMARY ASSISTANT "ALYSSA" WANT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR US AS PATIENTS. WE'RE BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A DOCTOR IN OUR LIVES! PROF. JACK MILLS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
I had my choice of doctors but am going out of my insurance plan just to see Dr. Alai. My psoriasis has NEVER looked so clear and I do not know what I would do otherwise without Dr. Alai and the staff. . I was seeing a couple of other dermatologists who were treating me with injections and nothing worked. My skin was getting worse and I was in terrible pain 24/7. I stopped all of those drugs and opted for a holistic light therapy which I go in for about twice a week. Everything is almost clear!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
Very very thorough and a great doctor. I would recommend to others for 2nd opinions and getting to the bottom of the problem- pretty much all difficult rashes end here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Nili Alai for all your dermatology you need. Because she cured my pre cancer skin on my head after a long time suffering from the other specailist treatments. Also She cured my son,s fungess nails on his feet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
I love my guru of a doctor- I was a nervous wreck and totally new to Dr. Alai a year ago. I transferred from Westlake and had pretty good doctors there but I couldn't believe the skin cancers they missed on me just weeks before I moved to Laguna . I am so so grateful for my guru- Dr. Alai found 2 skin cancers no one else found. She sent me to a plastic surgeon for one because I was so worried about one being on my nose but he said it looked fine! It turned out to be a basal cell anyway-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
I flew into LA and fought through the traffic to have a PDT procedure performed by Dr Alai. I was a little nervous at first due to post therapy burn and sensitivity. Dr Alai was friendly, knowledgeable, instructive, and precautionary. She listened to my concern and decided to perform a mild first therapy. She gave me two kids of sun-blocking hats to wear as well as plenty of samples of sun screen cream. Post therapy, my face was red for only two days. The oil on my skin was significantly decreas
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
I am very grateful for all of Dr Alai's help. She gave me great recommendations. My father was ill and I was moving out of state and I plan to follow Dr. Alai's recommendations once I settle in Georgia. Dr. Alai is an excellent doctor. I hope I can find someone like her in Georgia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?
Dr. Alai is incredible . . . I had a severe fifty cent size rash which ended in a burning, itching left arm. It felt like bees were stinging me. It had been going on for several months and I saw several(8)+doctors who were unable to help. I found Dr. Alai on-line and got an appointment. She correctly diagnosed the condition as coming from my neck which affected all the nerve endings in my arm, and I am now being treated by a physical therapist with neck traction and a TENS/Emp. Honestly, the bes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nili Alai, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alai?

• Dermatology

University Ca Irvine Med Center
University Of South Alabama / College Of Medicine

Dr. Alai accepts

Dr. Alai accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Alai's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Alai's Top Procedures and Conditions

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Alai performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Alai performs this procedure more than 99% of her peers

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Alai performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Alai performs this procedure more than 99% of her peers