Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD

Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

14603 Huebner Rd Bldg 2

San Antonio, TX 78230

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Esophageal Surgery
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Obesity

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Patel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Pediatric Obesity

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Patel's Performance
in San Antonio tx |
Excellent results but horrible service after. Once you pay your bill good luck this is a cash cow service.. good luck ! I lost 125 lbs. but i did this myself with out the help of this doctor or office sure they gave me the tools. But pretty much your on your own..
Robstown, TX |
After surgery I never seen or heard from Dr.My nails turned blue after I got home and I could not get ahold of anyone.They gave me an emergency number to call if I needed it BUT no one ever answered the phone or called me back.No support what so ever.Did surgery, took money and put me out to pasture.Friends who had this surgery by another Dr. told me they had support groups and Dr kept in touch with them to make sure everything was ok and answer questions.I think this is all about money.Sad
New Braunfels |
I didn't have any doubt in Dr. Patel's ability to perform or his knowledge of the procedure but he never actively engaged conversation or concern with me. I felt like another sheep with a number running through his office. Did not have any personalization of care, not him nor one other person from his office ever came to see me in recovery or called me to see how things went. Awful experience. I never went to his office again after discharge from hospital. Do not recommend.
in Buda, TX |
Had Gastric Sleeve surgery with hernia repair on 10/19 with Dr. Patel. The doctor prescribed 7 days worth or pain medication which I made last 16 days. When I called the office to request a refill I was told they would not refill the pain medication and I should alternate Tylenol and Motrin. Not able to get a return appt with a Dr. for 6 days. This surgeon is great until you have surgery and then you will be dropped like a bad habit and be in pain! Choose another surgeon!
in Seguin, TX |
First actually Dr. visit after surgery, 5 months as recommended. Was told to schedule appt for 60 days receptionist said to wait til closer to schedule due to holidays. Left 2 messages no response. Almost 11 months since surgery. Once they get paid, they are done.
Have you seen Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?