Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO

Urgent Care Medicine ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Nangrani

UrgentCare2go

12300 Ford Rd Ste 130 Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO is an urgent care medicine specialist in Farmers Branch, TX. He graduated from Des Moines Still College Of Osteopathy and Surgery and specializes in urgent care medicine, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and more.

Dr. Nangrani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nangrani

3.8

Dr. Nangrani?
Dr. Nangrani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO
Amazing Experience, our family has used UrgentCare2go several times and Dr. Nangrani has been excellent every single time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
I got food poisoning earlier today and we have a 16 month old so taking him to urgent care was not an option. I ordered urgentcare2go and our physician was Dr. Nangrani and medical assistant was Darrian, both were amazing! I feel so much better than I did an hour ago and my husband was able to still keep our baby on his routine since he didn’t have to drive me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
Last night was the sixth time we have used this service over the last year or so, and every time has been five star worthy. It is SO wonderful not to have to drag sick kiddos to the doctor (where you always worry they will leave with more germs than they brought in). Our experience has been that they have always shown up within ten minutes of the scheduled arrival time, have been efficient and thorough and have a great rapport with their patients. Super impressed with Dr. Nangrani & his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
The stomach virus struck our household and I was the final victim. I felt horrible! The thought of going to a doctor's office made me want to cry besides most of them close early. Then I ran across your website. It was nice to sit in the comfort of my home waiting. Andrea the MA was very professional and knowledgeable. She gave me an injection for the nausea and I felt better within minutes. The ER physician Dr Nangrani was very calming, smart and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
The entire experience was terrific. Booking the appointment was quick and easy. The Medical Assistant Miguel arrived quickly. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough. He explained everything from the exam, lab specimen collection, medications he was going to give, and the follow-up instructions. Dr Nangrani was prompt, and knowledgeable as well. I couldn't be more impressed with the process. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
I am writing this review after filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and considering a complaint with the Texas Medical Board. This doctor offers an on-line service to observe medical conditions and write prescriptions. His video service did not work, he never asked me any health questions, and he did not write me a prescription. He billed me for his services saying that all sales are final. I contend he never performed any services and therefore should never have billed me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
Flu season right? Appointment was scheduled for 330am this past Saturday. Received a text 5 mins later changing time to 545am, that i never agreed to. Contacted the # given to me, but never a reply. Tech arrived and made exams/tests. All symptoms of flu were showing, but DR tried upselling flu and strep tests. When declined, the DR would not prescribe anything. Spoke to DR and he still declined proper meds, and then he hung up on me. Mind you, the $79 initial fee includes a prescription. DR orde
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?
Most Non professional doctor i have ever seen. This is my review about Dr. Nilesh. This guy is just money minded. He do not have good knowledge, he just try to show that he is having knowledge. His team is also very non professional. They behave very rude with patients after fee. I doubt he is having genuine medical papers or fake. Guys beware! Micheal
Quick and efficient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Nangrani, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Nangrani?

Dr. Nangrani received his medical degree from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in Family Medicine from Michigan State University. In addition, he completed his fellowship in Emergency Medicine from Uni...

• Urgent Care Medicine

Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Des Moines Still College Of Osteopathy and Surgery
University Of Texas At Arlington

Dr. Nangrani accepts

Dr. Nangrani accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Nangrani treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nangrani's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

• Sat: 12:00am - 11:45pm
    • Sun: 12:00am - 11:45pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nangrani treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)