Dr. Nikolay Samedov, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Wyndham Medical Care 345 State Route 296 Hensonville, NY 12439 Get Directions
Dr. Nikolay Samedov, MD
Dr. Nikolay Samedov, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hensonville, NY. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Samedov is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Samedov's Experience

See how Dr. Samedov's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Samedov

Dr. Samedov accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Samedov is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Samedov has admitting privileges.

Dr. Samedov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Samedov to family and friends
Dr. Samedov's Performance
in Oak Hill, NY |
Dr Samedov, himself is good, compared to some of the other country doctors that service this underserved rural area, but his staff is the worst. There is one young woman in particular at the front desk that clearly is too young and/or immature to handle medical issues properly, and her attitude is simply unacceptable for a medical practice. His nurse is also rather moody. Other than that, Dr Samedov is a good doctor who returns calls and speaks to his patients in a respectful manner
Oak Hill, NY |
Dr. Samedov is a very good, knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to. Going to his office for treatment would be wonderful it wasn't for those 3 nasty women he has working there. They are the meanest, rudest staffpeople I have ever met in my life. They refuse the slightest patient requests, forget to call in prescriptions, refer patients to the wrong doctors, botch up insurance paperwork, etc. If this doctor weren't as good as he is, I'd go elsewhere just to avoid those dreadful women.
in Windham, NY |
Dr. Nikolay Damedov, MD is an excellent, caring doctor. He is very smart and intuitive. I have gone to him for various problems and he has helped me with all of them. He even has called me to check on me when I had an infection. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I recommend him highly! Sincerely, CThompson
Troy, NY |
Dr. Samedov is a very friendly caring Doctor. The staff is very nice accept for one of the girls in the reception window.
Hensonville, NY |
Very concerned. Returns all phone calls personally. Does not talk down to you and makes sure all your questions are answered. Also willing to confer with other doctors following you. A true gentleman!
in Round Top, NY |
Doctor Samedov and his team are fantastic. He is very caring and thorough in his work. He could not have been more attentive to helping my entire family, whether it was a splinter or managing a chronic disease. I highly recommend that you visit him to see for yourself! Eric T.
in Windham, NY |
Dr Samedove is wonderful , kind , caring and thoughtful and very knowledgeable. His Staff are very friendly and acomodating.
in Cairo ny |
Very thoughrow
in Ashland,NY |
Professional, punctual, knowledgeable and considerate. He answers any questions, and refers you to appropriate specialists when needed. Always a good experience
in Cornwallville, NY |
One of the best family doctors I've had over my lifetime. Thorough, well versed, LISTENS, gives customized advice and treatment for your specific situations, follows up and always available. I highly recommend you seek him out fo your next medical need.
in Windham,NY |
Dr.Samedov is very kind and caring. He has excellent knowledge. The staff is wonderful also.
in Prattsville, NY |
Always caring, kind and with genuine interest.
in Purling, N.Y |
Dr. Samedov is a kind, caring Dr. Who my wife and I are proud to say we have a new primary care physician .
in Hunter, New York |
Dr. Samedov, his nurses and office staff are absolutely top notch. There is no better physician in Greene County and I certainly do recommend him to anyone needing a Primary care physician. He has taken care of my family and I for the past 12 years.
in Hunter, NY |
Everyone that works in Dr. Samedov's office is professional, friendly, and courteous. There is usually very little wait time and the attention to care and treatment is second to none! Dr. Samedov himself is very knowledgeable and understanding. He never gives the impression of being in a hurry. Instead he takes the time and shows concern enough to offer personal attention in a very professional manner. Thanks Dr. Samedov and your entire staff! jim wahmann
in Prattsville, NY |
Dr.Samedov provided excellent and thorough care.
in Saugerties, NY |
The best doctor I met In my life..
in Windham, NY |
Dr. Samedov is my favorite doctor, I've been visiting his office for about 10 years now and I've never had a bad experience there! He is a nice person, a please to be around and a wonderful Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Ashland, NY |
Dr. Samedov reminds me of the doctors long ago that my grandmother would tell me about Caring, kind, gentle,making you ,his patient his priority. He really really cares about his patients. No rush in and out. He takes his time answering any questions you may have. Dr. Samedov knows I'm an ethical vegan and does not push me to not be vegan. He understands and respects my choices.
Jewett, NY |
Dr Samedov and his nurse Holly are compassionate and usually thorough. However, it is often difficult to get pain issues addressed. He is only one person and cannot do everything in the office His office manager is not competent, often forgets to relay messages and call in scripts. It would be nice if they would call specialists to set up appointments for their patients instead of just handing out a referral. Patients get appointments faster when their primary sets them up. .
in Windham, NY |
I am very satisfied with Dr. Samedov as my primary care physician. My son recommended him to me and I would do the same if someone asked about medical care.
in Leeds New York, NY |
We love Dr Samedo . When we are sick or have a question, he always had time for us .. They never say they can't get us in .. And when it comes to are well being he always have time to talk to us ..
Windham, NY |
Excellent care, More than a doctor I would consider him a friend.
in Cairo, NY |
Great personality, up to date on current therapies, couldn't ask for more.
in Hunter, NY |
Dr. Samedov is a very knowledgeable Dr.. He has been my primary physician for 10+ years and has kept me in good health despite my MS. He is very thorough and explains in layman's terms his diagnosis and treatments.
Acra, NY |
I went to Dr. Samedov because my primary care physician moved. I have complex and unresolved medical issues. Dr. Samedov was very kind, compassionate and empathetic. He made recommendations I didn't agree with, but convinced me. I will definitely go back to him.
Have you seen Dr. Nikolay Samedov, MD?
Are you Dr. Samedov?

Compare Dr. Samedov

Dr. Samedov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Samedov has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Samedov's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Samedov does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Samedov and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

State Med Institute

Graduated in 1974

• Russian

Dr. Samedov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Samedov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Samedov does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Samedov and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.