Dr. Nikki Hughes, MD

Family Medicine | Female

North Atlanta Primary Care 4700 Nelson Brogdon Blvd Buford, GA 30518 Get Directions
Dr. Nikki Hughes, MD
Dr. Hughes joined North Atlanta Primary Care in 2014, she works out of the Sugar Hill location. Dr. Hughes was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. She completed her undergraduate degree at Clemson University. Dr. Hughes is a big Clemson Tigers fan! She completed her residency at the Medical University of South Carolina. Some of her areas of medical interest include Women's Health. Dr. Hughes is active member of many organizations some of which include the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association. In her spare time, Dr. Hughes thoroughly enjoys reading, traveling and crabbing.

Dr. Hughes' Experience

See how Dr. Hughes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hughes

Dr. Hughes accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Hughes is now accepting new patients
NAPC Sugar Hill4700 Nelson Brogdon Blvd
Buford, GA 30518
(770) 442-1911Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hughes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hughes to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Hughes' Performance
in Buford, GA |
My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. Hughes for 5 years. She is an informative physician with great bedside manors and compassion for her patients. We followed her from a different practice and continued to be pleased with our the care/wellness that we've received from Dr. Hughes
in Suwanee, GA |
Such a wonderful, caring Doctor. She takes the time to really listen. I will recommend her and her practice. Overall it was a great experience.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
Dr. Hughs is very good at making you feel welcome to her practice. I have bronchitis and she has helped me get thru the horrible coughing that comes with it. Relief. I am so happy I found her. Recommended my daughter-in-law to her and she very happy to. Thank you Nikki.
in Buford, GA |
Overall genuine and kind doctor who knows her job well. Thanks Dr. Hughes ??
in Gainesville, GA |
Nikki Hughes is the best doctor I've ever had! I love this office and all of the people that work there. It's always such a painless experience and I have such a nice time, in fact, it doesn't even feel like I'm ever going to the doctor. I recommend NAPC in Sugar Hill and highly recommend Dr. Hughes!
in Sugar Hill, GA |
I just moved in the area and needed to get some things checked out. I randomly picked a doctor from UnitedHealthCare, Dr. Hughes is extremely engaging and wants to get to know you. She will address anything and help you through them. The staff is extremely friendly and I was seen within 15 minutes of my arrival
in Buford, GA |
Dr Hughes is a Great Doctor. So Glad I found her. I change insurance made sure she was under new insurance before I took it. She is caring considerate she listen and spend time with you. I like she takes one step at a time ruling thing out giving you a chance to get through one thing at a time. Her bedside manner is excellent and she has the greatest staff to make things complete. My husband and I are both her patient. Dr Hughes has the right personally for my hard headed husband lol. Thanks
She told me if I wasn't better to come back, because she thought I needed a tens unit. I came back after finishing medication, paid copayment and she was going to contact someone to get the tens unit. She told me she would call me after she contacted an old rep. I sent reminder message in my patient portal message a week later and the next week left her voice message. She never followed up with me. I never got the tens unit that she told be I was a prime candidate to get one.
Have you seen Dr. Nikki Hughes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hughes?

Compare Dr. Hughes

Dr. Hughes says...

Dr. Hughes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hughes has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hughes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Medical University of South Carolina

Graduated in 2005

Medical University of South Carolina
    Clemson University

Dr. Hughes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hughes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage