Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Nikki Hill, MD
Dr. Nikki D. Hill is a Board Certified Dermatologist serving the Tucker area for more than 2 years. Dr. Hill is experienced in Hair Treatments, Skin Treatments and Cosmetic Dermatology. She is a professional member of the American Society For Dermatologic Surgery and the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Nikki Hill was also awarded Chief Resident Dermatologist. PROCEDURES PERFORMED American Society For Dermatologic Surgery American Academy of Dermatology AWARDS & ACCOLADES Chief Resident Dermatologist – University of Texas, Houston-MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2014 FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash Visa MasterCard American Express INSURANCES ACCEPTED Yes we do accept insurance. To call the office for more information. OFFICE HOURS Tuesday to Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Friday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

2256 Northlake Pkwy Ste 300A

Tucker, GA 30084

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill's Experience

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pediatric Diseases

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Clark Atlanta University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Chief Resident Dermatologist-University Of Texas, Houston-Md Anderson Cancer Center,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Hill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
Dr. Hill's Performance
This was my first visit and I found her on Google. The entire staff made me feel very welcomed and valued. Dr. Hill was excellent in every way. Her professionalism and quality of service were outstanding and I would highly recommend her!
in 1036 red maple way columbus ga 31904 |
she was really really great at explaining the issues at hand.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Hill was very patient with me and figuring out a game plan for my eczema. She spent about 45 minutes with me to learn about when it started, what was done, and how it can be treated. I really enjoyed my visit. The front desk receptionist is great as well. I will recommend her to everyone,
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I thought she did an amazing job with my little girl who is 3 years old.
Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Hill is very great, i would definintley recommend her to everyone, she is awesome
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Hill was very friendly, knowledgeable, and informative. She was willing to answer any questions that I had and was extremely thorough. The receptionist, Kim was extremely friendly, helpful, and very respectful of your privacy. The location is easily accessible and the facility is neat and clean. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and definitely recommend Dr. Hill and staff for any of your dermatological needs.
Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr Hill, was very pleasant informative and answer all of may questions. I will recommend her to others and looking forward to my next visit.
Roswell, GA |
Dr. Nikki Hill is a caring and compassionate dermatologist. I am experiencing significant hair loss and she came highly recommended. I could not be happier with that recommendation!
Stone Mountain, GA |
wonderful staff. Ms. Hill is very caring.
Stone Mountain, GA |
My experience with Dr. Hill was nothing short of informative & detailed. She listened to my concerns, asked in depth questions, & offered various options that allowed me to choose what best fit my level of comfort. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hill to my friends and family.
Stone Mountain, GA |
Kind and patient is what you need from the doctor and I got it! I have had the most pleasant experience and would recommend to my friends and family.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
My visit went very well! Dr. Hill provided me with a detailed explanation of my problem along with a prompt course of action. I look forward to working with her and her team to address my hair and skin concerns. Everyone I have dealt with has been very professional and courteous :).
Rex, GA. |
I was very impressed, and I will be back!
Atlanta, GA |
I LOVE Dr. Hill. She is amazing. She is patient and very kind. She has lovely bed side manners and is determine to meet your needs. I have acne and I have PCOS and Dr. Hill will work with you in coming up with a rigmen that fits your needs. The best part about Dr. Hill is that she will give you an option of using medicine or healing with natural strategies or a combination of both! ??
Stone Mountain, GA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Hill to my family and friends. She is actually the best Dermatologist that I have been to. She really cares about the skin. She listens and make recommendations. I have had facial issues most of my adult life. Since coming to Dr. Hill, no more breakouts and my skin so smooth. Her staff is the best. Very friendly and inviting.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Nikki Hill is Amazing and the Best Dermatologist in Atlanta. She cares and listens to your concerns. I will not go to another. The staff is Awesome just like her. #1 in Atlanta.
West Lafayette, IN |
My daughter first went to Dr. Hill for acne, and she raved about Dr. Hill's professionalism and thoroughness. Months later, I scheduled an appointment with her for eczema flare ups in my face. In short, she was awesome and has since communicated with me though I am in Indiana for work. Doctors often have a reputation of being curt, and barely listening. Dr. Hill is just the opposite, and she is just as concerned about the costs of your healthcare as she is with your diagnosis and treatment.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I came in for my consultation hopeless about my hair re-growing. By my next visit I was confident and felt a sense of relief. Dr. Hill was very informative, knowledgeable and honest. I came to her about my hair lost but she also gave me a skin regimen for my acne. I am very happy that chose to come see Dr. Hill!
Stone Mountain, GA |
My first initial dermatology visit today with Dr Nikki Hill and her medical assistant Kim. The atmosphere was so very pleasant. Dr Hill took out much needed time to explain procedures that i inquired about and Kim and I had a great conversation as if we all were family. I challenge anyone that's reading my review to make an appointment and experience the in depth information that will be provided on your issues and it will make you want to come back for additional treatments. This office ROCKS.
in Norcross, GA |
I love the fact that Dr. Hill got to the root of the problem and started treatment the same day. I've been suffering with scalp issues for years and of all the doctors I've seen, she is the only one who recognized that inflammation is my issue! So excited!
Marietta, GA |
Very knowledgeable and professional.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Amazing Doctor and staff - very sympathetic to my situation and worked hard to help me resolve my issues. I would recommend them 100%.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Hill and staff place you in a comforting environment. Dr. Hill has a vast knowledge of everything from hair loss/regeneration, skin issues, ingrown toenails, etc. She answers all questions and has a vast knowledge. I am very happy with this service.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I drove from Charlotte, NC to meet with Dr. Hill after getting a referral from Dr. Andersen. I was so impressed with the level of service that I received today. From the time I arrived, during the consultation and up until the end of the visit my experience surpassed my expectations. Dr. Hill was awesome, she listened to my story and could relate to the suffering that I have gone through. I highly recommend her to anyone that is in need of a good attentive doctor. I am so glad I found her.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Hill is an excellent dermatologist. My daughter was experiencing a seriously dry scalp. Dr. Hill regiment improved her scalp tremendously. Dr. Hill checked on my daughter progress between appointments. Her level of concern was greatly appreciated. She's such a genuine individual!! She's very knowledgeable and very thorough!!!
in Johns Creek, GA |
I've had hair breakage issues for about 5 years now. I was referred to Dr. Hill, as she specializes in hair issues for women of color. She is freaking amazing. She listened to everything I had to say, and was very thorough and kind. After showing me on her demo screen what my issue was, I understood my problem. Finally, I have a correct diagnosis and remedy. She can help anybody, but if you're experiencing issues and you're a person of color, see her first before any other dermatologist.
in Rex, GA |
Dr. Hill was very patient and understanding to my complaints about my skin. She listened to me and came up with a regimen for my skin. And she did not rush me.....
in Moreland, GA |
My visit with Dr. Hill was extremely informative...she was very knowledgeable, listened, and quite thorough with her analysis of my specific issues. She offered various treatment options and expertly explained the advantages and disadvantages of each option. At the end of my session I felt very empowered, encouraged, and confident that Dr. Hill very well able to provide the best treatment for me. I am anxiously awaiting to my next appointment!!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Hill was very personable and professional.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Hill listened to my concerns and recommended a solution. She was very thorough and helpful and friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Listen!! That is such an important part of any doctor visit. Dr. Hill not only delivered in that department, she provided me with beneficial information to help me achieve healthy skin. Also, the lady at the front desk was very helpful and respectful.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Hill is very professional and listens to her patients. Very prompt and designs a plan for skin care specifically for that individual. Dr. Hill also has an extensive medical background for treating rare skin diseases. Her office is very inviting as well as relaxing.The receptionist (Ms. Tesha) is very professional along with informative about the various services/procedures that SOCAH Center offers. I would definitely recommend my family/friends to Dr. Hill.
in Atlanta, GA |
My visit with Dr. Hill was very professional, informative, & professional.
in Fayetteville, GA |
I was allowed time to tell my story, express my concerns, fear, anxiety and frustration while Dr. Hill listened and took copious notes. Her mind was busy but her heart was receptive to my concerns. She values you and your issues and thoroughly seeks to devise a treatment plan for your health and well-being. She is warm, kind, caring, knowledgeable and REAL..... You will not be disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. Nikki Hill, MD?
Are you Dr. Hill?