Dr. Nikki S. Fox, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Female | 41 years old

15 reviews| Leave a review

Personal Bio

Dr. Fox's Experience

See how Dr. Fox's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Fox has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Fox
Dr. Fox's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Mansfield, TX |
Dr. Fox has been great. She always takes her time and listens to my wife. together they have come up with an effective treatment plan for her to get her out of pain. Thanks Dr. Fox.
in Granbury, TX |
She is an excellent doctor.I was diagnosed with an old compression fx L2-L5 that healed itself and a recent fx with impingement. I was in excruciating pain in my left thigh as my surgeon waited for it to heal by itself. After PT- that did nothing but aggravate my severe left thigh pain and inability to bear weight- I was sent to Dr. Fox and she was and is my blessing. She explained and recommended my having spinal injections.After the first treatment I was 75-80% pain free.I highly recomend her!
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr. Fox helped manage my pain and was caring and took her time with me. Usually had to wait an hour before seeing her, though. I would recommend her to family and friends.
in Fort Worth, TX |
She fixed my leg pain and I can walk again,
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Fox is a great doctor. She's very friendly with has a great personality. She really cares for the people she sees. She's a very positive person and has been seeing me for 2 yrs now. I recommend alot of people to see her because she can help you .
in Priddy,tx |
I would like to thankDr Fox she was there before my back surgery and was doing everything In her powers to make the pain go away.we did everything trying to avoid surgery she knew my fears about me having surgery. After she explained everything In Detail and eased my concern this helping me make the best decision, after back surgery she continues to be supportive, I've recommend her time and time again
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Fox is my hero! I had been suffering from back & neck pain for 15+ yrs. Then started having all over pain. My chiro diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. I was treated for that for about 6 yrs but seemed to be getting worse. My pcp referred me to Dr. Fox and by the 2nd visit she suspected RA and sent me for tests. Sure enough my numbers were through the roof! Dr. Fox probably saved my life & kept this RA from destroying me. I will always be grateful to her. ?? And I love her honesty as well. ??
Dr Fox is the pain management specialist at FW Brain & Spine Inst. She is excellent. She takes the time to explain her diagnosis and recommended treatment. I ultimately had a cervical epidural injection from her and that went very smooth. Workman's Comp appt process slow, and was mostly her office fault.
in Arlington TX |
I have been seeing Dr Fox for about 3 years. She is fantastic. She came up with a game plan that no other Dr has been able to do. I have suffered from severe back pain all of my life and the MRI's come back at least 3 pages long, plus I have had 3 back surgeries. Dr Fox truly cares about her patients and there concerns.
in Granbury, TX |
I was having very severe muscle spasms. MRI showed T12 compression fracture. Told me she didn't see any reason for me to be having pain. She told me she doesnt like the way radiologists read films and that she never reads reports &indicated that fibromyalgia didnt exist. She did six sacral injections with only lidocaine which did nothing at all to relieve my severe painful spasms. . PCP sent me to different pain doc. Kyphoplasty helped very much + actual trigger point injections with good relief
Have you seen Dr. Nikki S. Fox, DO?
Are you Dr. Fox?

Compare Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox says...

Dr. Fox has a background in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Interventional spine and pain management. She completed her undergraduate degree in Biology at University of Central Oklahoma, and went on to pursue a Master's in exercise physiology at the University of Oklahoma. Her medical training was completed at University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey in 2007. She went on to attend residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, at Wayne State University in Detroit MI. Higher education was continued through completing a fellowship in interventional pain medicine at Integrated Pain Management, located within the San Francisco Bay region; Including John Muir Hospital system.

Dr. Fox has special interest in spinal disease/injury, musculoskeletal injuries, low back and neck pain. Her practice is dedicated to rehabilitation and preventative medicine, interventional pain medicine, and minimally invasive surgical innovations in the field.

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

University Of Central Oklahoma
  • Other Education
    Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 2003

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation