Dr. Nikhita Dhruv, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Nikhita Dhruv, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Medical Associates Of Brevard 2290 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 100 Melbourne, FL 32935 Get Directions

Dr. Nikhita Dhruv, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Dhruv is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge, Viera Hospital, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center and Palm Bay Hospital.

Dr. Dhruv's Experience

See how Dr. Dhruv's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dhruv

Dr. Dhruv accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Dhruv has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dhruv's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhruv to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Dhruv's Performance
Melbourne, FL |
Condescending, no bedside manner. Appts are rushed because it's all about the quantity of patients not quality of time with patients. I was recommended to go see her because I was experiencing hypothyroid symptoms. In my appt with her she said, "Yeah it's showing high, but not high enough I feel comfortable treating." Then gave me a very condescending speech about my being overweight and to "lay off the fast food." Went to my physician and was diagnosed with Hashimoto's. Skip this so called doc!
Satellite Beach, FL |
As a doctor she is fantastic extremely professional ,however the time spent with you explaining is rushed and I don't think she has spent more than 10 minutes in our examining room ever ,her office staff is abysmal ,from not picking up there phones,inaccurate lab codes . Its a uphill climb,and you better check everything they do because it has cost me a lot of money because of there incorrect codes and inability to pick up there phones my lab called to get the codes changed and no one answered
Palm Bay |
She is wonderful, her office staff sucks, one girl who makes your next appointments acts like you are an inconvenience, but I believe if the patients weren't there she wouldn't have a job, so maybe someone should teach her respect, and kindness we aren't there because we want to be. Her ne is Terre
in Cocoa, FL |
At my last visit I discussed w her that,because my insurance changed it was hard for me to follow up every 3 months, but instead rescheduled to see her every 4 months. She made it clear that she disapproved and suggested I see my primary dr instead. She also didn't give me a follow up appointment or new blood work. When I called to have my rx refilled, which took her 6 years to figure out, I found out that she put me as an inactive patient and would not refill my rx.
in Cocoa Beach, FL |
Dr. Dhruv is an amazing physician. She is extremely capable and has an outstanding "bedside" manner! Among the numerous doctors I've met and seen, Dr. Dhruv is akin to a breath of fresh air. I absolutely love her sense of humor. She treats us more like friends rather than some sterile patient. I recommend her with utmost sincerity and appreciation for her care for me!
in Merritt Island, FL |
She is a very good doctor that takes all the time you need with her and makes sure you know everything that can help you with your medical problems. We thank her so much for the excellent care she has given my husband
in Satellite Beach, FL |
The Dr. is patient, compassionate and understanding. Staff is freindly and courteous.
She is very thorough and took a ton of time to figure out what other doctors couldn't.
in Melbourne, FL |
She doesn't speak to you, she speaks about you in to her voice recorder. While speaking she passive aggressively insults you. She is very rushed and a pharmaceutical pusher. Every time I went I waited hours to see her and then only saw her for a few minutes.
Have you seen Dr. Nikhita Dhruv, MD?
Are you Dr. Dhruv?

Compare Dr. Dhruv

}

Dr. Dhruv's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Dhruv has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dhruv's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Insipidus
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia

Completed in 1992

University Va Hospital

Completed in 1994

University Va Hospital

Dr. Dhruv does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhruv and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism