Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD

Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 37 years old

42 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Seth specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Seth? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Seth's Experience

See how Dr. Seth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth accepts 50 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Seth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seth to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Seth's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Seth will take the time necessary to be sure your fears are addressed and that your questions are answered. He is very kind and considerate INS seems to truly understand how debilitating chronic pain can be. I am so very grateful to have him as my doctor!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Seth is both knowledgeable and compassionate. it takes a special temperament to handle patients with chronic pain conditions; we're not low maintenance. With Dr Seth's help, I feel more confident then ever that the number of pain days I experience will decrease and my life will normalize. I feel very fortunate to have met Dr Seth.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Seth is Very Professional, explained my diagnosis in a manner that I could understand. Dr. Seth and I discussed a plan that will help me manage my pain. As a first time patient he spent good amount of time with me. I did not feel rushed or That I left with unanswered questions. The only improvement the office can make is scheduling appointments more effectively, I waited 20 minutes to go in for my appointment.
in New River, AZ |
DR. SETH was my doctor at valley pain consultants until he move to his own practice.Valley Pain did not tell me he was gone until months later. I searched out DR. Seth to set appointment with him as VPC would not tell me how to contact. I trust him and would like to go back and let him take care of my pain management.
in scottsdale, AZ |
Bedside manner was a joke! I felt like i was at a spay & neuter clinic. absolute horrible experience. I have never had a doctor say NO I havent reviewed your MRI, I will look at it the day before I give you injections. Dr was the biggest jerk i have ever met. go somewhere else you will thank me later, these reviews on here are probably him and his family.
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Can you imagine having a doctor that follows up with you on a Friday evening to see how you're doing? No, it's not a tale of science fiction -- it's the way Dr. Seth treated me as his patient. He's a caring, attentive, accessible physician (I've never met another doctor who acknowledged me as a person and who treated me with dignity and respect). And -- I made it through hip replacement surgery with minimal pain thanks to him! He's my hero!!!!
in Cave Creek, AZ |
My back surgeon referred me to Dr. Seth. He saw me the same day! Six days later I had my first epidural. After a series of 3 epidurals I was pain free and walking easily! Dr. Seth is the BEST pain management physician I have ever seen. A plus is that I have no pain after the injection. With other pain management physicians I've always had pain at the injection site. Dr. Seth also offers oral pain management - a lot of other docs don't. So you know he will keep you pain free! Wonderful!
Dr. Seth is a kind compassionate individual. I have been to many pain doctors previously and he is the only one who made me feel very comfortable and took the time to listen to me. I had a few injections done which were all painless and completely helped me with my pain. I now feel like I have my life back again. I highly recommend him to anyone as he is very trusting and treats you like a family member.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
He is a great doctor who actually cares about his patients. He sat down and explained my issues as a normal person. He listened to my problems and addressed each of them systematically.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Seth is extremely good at what he does with a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Seth's the only Dr. that's been able to help me with extreme pain from arthritis, cervical & knees. I had surgery, but it never got better. Facing expensive/timely knee replacement, no aspect of my life was unaffected. I now manage with close to ZERO pain medication. The injections (painless) help so much. Dr. Seth is brilliant, gentle, competent, kind, down to earth. He & his staff are real people, not distant, respectful, helpful, use up to date technology with ease. Rare to find!
Have you seen Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD?
Are you Dr. Seth?

Compare Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Seth has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seth's Board Certifications

University of Texas-Houston Medical School
      McGaw Med Ctr For Northwestern Univ
      John's Hopkins U

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Seth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology