Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD

Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Integrated Pain Consultants 9500 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Directions

Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Seth is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Seth's Experience

See how Dr. Seth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth accepts 50 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Seth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seth to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Seth's Performance
Mesa, AZ |
MESA AZ. JUNE 6TH 2017 Dr Seth is genuinely concerned and dedicated to the care of his patients. He is very knowledgeable and skilled in his field. I would recommend him highly .
in Chandler, AZ |
I received three nerve facets and three ablations L1-T12. I already have L5-L1 fused. Seems like the ablations have helped about 40%. Additional disc epidermald next. To be continued. Yes I would recommend Dr. Seth.
in Crown King, Arizona |
My name is Mark, and I have moved with Doctor Nikesh Seth through two previous practices that he has been affiliated with. The relationship between a doctor and patient is a relationship of trust, and as such, is built over time, and through experience. It has been my experience, that Doctor Seth and his staff, are efficient, timely and effective. As a chronic pain patient I deeply appreciate expedient, professional, effective treatment along with a sense of humor.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr.Seth and his team are helpful and responsive. They put the patients best interest first.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Seth is caring and open. His staff needs some training, but overall, they try very hard. My only complaint is that they charged me for a follow up visit; most doctors and surgeons provide a surgical or procedure follow-up at no charge.
in Mesa, AZ |
He was knowledgeable, easy to understand and helpful
in Sun City, AZ |
Back & right leg pain. Dr. Seth stopped back pain with one shot & leg pain with two. Amazing. I had suffered with severe pain for some time and I believe this was about three years ago. At age 72 this was a Miracle to me. Dr. Seth took care of several other painful areas which have remained pain free. I would recommend Dr. Seth & staff 100%. G. Darragh
Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Seth, compassionate professional, all-around great doctor !
in Peoria, AZ |
Make sure you are on time for your appt., 'cause there is very little wait time! I am a new patient. He and his staff are all very kind caring and compassionate. I saw his NP Emily, who was extremely intelligent, experienced, and caring. She suggested a tweaking of my pain management that is working wonders! Thank you for taking the time to listen to my concerns!
in Chandler, AZ |
I had seen 3 pain Dr. Since moving to AZ and Dr. Seth has measured up to be one of the best in the area. I drive over 35 miles to see him for pain management injections. I haven't found a Dr. like him. He knows RSD and what I've been dealing with when other Dr's don't get it. He doesn't try to reinvent the wheel. I had another Dr. that wanted to put me through all the test again after living with this disease since 2005. If they had a clue they'd first understand the treatment part. Love him!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very professional and caring doctor and staff, especially his nurse practitioner, Emily Tyler. I am confident that I am getting the best health care possible for my pain management.
Chandler, AZ |
I would give this place 5 stars if the girls that worked there were even remotely professional. I am there to be heard and not giggled at by a group of rude people. WORST THING IS THAT NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE AT LEAST 35% OF THE TIME!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Seth will take the time necessary to be sure your fears are addressed and that your questions are answered. He is very kind and considerate INS seems to truly understand how debilitating chronic pain can be. I am so very grateful to have him as my doctor!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Seth is both knowledgeable and compassionate. it takes a special temperament to handle patients with chronic pain conditions; we're not low maintenance. With Dr Seth's help, I feel more confident then ever that the number of pain days I experience will decrease and my life will normalize. I feel very fortunate to have met Dr Seth.
in New River, AZ |
DR. SETH was my doctor at valley pain consultants until he move to his own practice.Valley Pain did not tell me he was gone until months later. I searched out DR. Seth to set appointment with him as VPC would not tell me how to contact. I trust him and would like to go back and let him take care of my pain management.
in scottsdale, AZ |
Bedside manner was a joke! I felt like i was at a spay & neuter clinic. absolute horrible experience. I have never had a doctor say NO I havent reviewed your MRI, I will look at it the day before I give you injections. Dr was the biggest jerk i have ever met. go somewhere else you will thank me later, these reviews on here are probably him and his family.
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Can you imagine having a doctor that follows up with you on a Friday evening to see how you're doing? No, it's not a tale of science fiction -- it's the way Dr. Seth treated me as his patient. He's a caring, attentive, accessible physician (I've never met another doctor who acknowledged me as a person and who treated me with dignity and respect). And -- I made it through hip replacement surgery with minimal pain thanks to him! He's my hero!!!!
in Cave Creek, AZ |
My back surgeon referred me to Dr. Seth. He saw me the same day! Six days later I had my first epidural. After a series of 3 epidurals I was pain free and walking easily! Dr. Seth is the BEST pain management physician I have ever seen. A plus is that I have no pain after the injection. With other pain management physicians I've always had pain at the injection site. Dr. Seth also offers oral pain management - a lot of other docs don't. So you know he will keep you pain free! Wonderful!
Dr. Seth is a kind compassionate individual. I have been to many pain doctors previously and he is the only one who made me feel very comfortable and took the time to listen to me. I had a few injections done which were all painless and completely helped me with my pain. I now feel like I have my life back again. I highly recommend him to anyone as he is very trusting and treats you like a family member.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
He is a great doctor who actually cares about his patients. He sat down and explained my issues as a normal person. He listened to my problems and addressed each of them systematically.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Seth is extremely good at what he does with a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Seth's the only Dr. that's been able to help me with extreme pain from arthritis, cervical & knees. I had surgery, but it never got better. Facing expensive/timely knee replacement, no aspect of my life was unaffected. I now manage with close to ZERO pain medication. The injections (painless) help so much. Dr. Seth is brilliant, gentle, competent, kind, down to earth. He & his staff are real people, not distant, respectful, helpful, use up to date technology with ease. Rare to find!
Have you seen Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD?
Are you Dr. Seth?

Compare Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Seth has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seth's Board Certifications

University of Texas-Houston Medical School
      McGaw Med Ctr For Northwestern Univ
      John's Hopkins U

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Seth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology