Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Integrated Pain Consultants 9500 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Directions
Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD
Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Seth is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Seth's Experience

See how Dr. Seth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth accepts 50 insurance carriers

Dr. Seth is now accepting new patients
Scottsdale Office9500 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Saturday
(480) 626-2552Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Seth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seth to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Seth's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very easy to work with, other pain specialists don't listen but Dr Seth and his associates pay attention to what you say and need. They are like friends that care about you personally. I try to only take just what I need and they make it easy to get what you need, unlike other Pain Mngt centers that can be very difficult to get the Meds you need. Dr seths office will also try many types of treatments to eleminate the cause of your pain not just cover it up
Phoenix, AZ |
If you are looking for the best pain management physician in the Valley your search has ended. Having experience with other pain management docs I can say unequivocally that Dr. Seth is the gold standard for excellence. His technique is superior, results are wonderful, and the kindness and true caring he shows patient are heart warming. I will never go to anyone else!
in Buckeye, AZ |
Dr. Seth is the ONLY doctor I trust to perform spinal injections for pain management. He is an outstanding physician & unbelievably compassionate. He truly strives to help us sufferers of chronic pain. He goes above & beyond helping me; once there was an insurance issue with a pre-authorization for a procedure. weeks had gone by, but when Dr. Seth heard about the delay & my pain level he told his staff to get me in asap for pain relieving injections and not to worry about the insurance.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Seth has been treating me for severe back, neck pain & Arthritis for six years. He is professional, knowledgeable, & aware of the latest treatments & techniques. He had a caring, friendly personality. For bedside manner & taking time to talk to you about your condition, I would give him an A+. The best thing is, since becoming his patient, I am pain free. If you suffer from bone, joint, & muscle pain, call Dr Seth. It's best thing you'll ever do for yourself. His staff is also A-1.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Appreciate his understanding of pain and compassion towards chronic pain sufferers. Office staff friendly, attentive. Only downside is the two nurse practitioners. They both seem undereducated for their role and, having had an appointment with each one, I am dissatisfied with the time they spend conferring with patients. I felt rushed and left with a lot of questions unanswered.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Seth has helped me in my lower and mid back pain. Since having the injections the amount of pain has dropped to where I can manager the pain with daily medications. I have more injections coming. I have found Dr Seth to be a caring doctor and able to work with him to take care of my back pain. His office staff have also been very helpfully and friendly. His Staff worked with me to get me in even with my busy schedule. Thank you very much Dr. Seth for your care. Ed Williams
in Overgaard , AZ |
Office staff always go above and beyond and are extraordinary friendly. Dr. Seth is amazingly talented and has broken the bar for setting standards for his practice and industry. Thank you. My only issue is the man in recovery. ..my experience with him is less than standardized practices. He needs to learn listening, compassion and professional skills. MS
in Phoenix Az |
Ive been a patient of dr seth for 4 plus years. He is an awesome pain dr who is genuinely interested in his patients! Offers many different pain interventions and staff are all a caring group!
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Seth has been treating me for chronic, severe pain for the last six months. He acknowledges my pain and has worked hard to figure out a way to help me since my disease is so complex and difficult to treat. He also stays up to date on the newest treatments and never gives up trying to help me. He is always on time, doesn't rush my appointment, respond quickly to any concerns I have and treats me like I am an individual, not a number. I cannot thank him enough for all the help he has given me.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Seth is a wonderful physician. He took me on as a new patient and has provided wonderful care for me. I've been a chronic pain sufferer for nearly 20 years and Dr Seth has helped me immensely. I would recommend him highly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Seth , Ramona and his entire staff are the most professional, thorough,competent, accommodating, and compassionate health care providers I have ever encountered. As a chronic pain patient , experience with other providers was less than adequate to say the least and Dr Seth has restored my hope for a brighter future. He is awesome !!!!!!!
Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent Doctor along with, NP Emily Tyler you can't get any better care anywhere!
Mesa, AZ |
MESA AZ. JUNE 6TH 2017 Dr Seth is genuinely concerned and dedicated to the care of his patients. He is very knowledgeable and skilled in his field. I would recommend him highly .
in Chandler, AZ |
I received three nerve facets and three ablations L1-T12. I already have L5-L1 fused. Seems like the ablations have helped about 40%. Additional disc epidermald next. To be continued. Yes I would recommend Dr. Seth.
in Crown King, Arizona |
My name is Mark, and I have moved with Doctor Nikesh Seth through two previous practices that he has been affiliated with. The relationship between a doctor and patient is a relationship of trust, and as such, is built over time, and through experience. It has been my experience, that Doctor Seth and his staff, are efficient, timely and effective. As a chronic pain patient I deeply appreciate expedient, professional, effective treatment along with a sense of humor.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr.Seth and his team are helpful and responsive. They put the patients best interest first.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Seth is caring and open. His staff needs some training, but overall, they try very hard. My only complaint is that they charged me for a follow up visit; most doctors and surgeons provide a surgical or procedure follow-up at no charge.
in Mesa, AZ |
He was knowledgeable, easy to understand and helpful
in Sun City, AZ |
Back & right leg pain. Dr. Seth stopped back pain with one shot & leg pain with two. Amazing. I had suffered with severe pain for some time and I believe this was about three years ago. At age 72 this was a Miracle to me. Dr. Seth took care of several other painful areas which have remained pain free. I would recommend Dr. Seth & staff 100%. G. Darragh
Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Seth, compassionate professional, all-around great doctor !
in Peoria, AZ |
Make sure you are on time for your appt., 'cause there is very little wait time! I am a new patient. He and his staff are all very kind caring and compassionate. I saw his NP Emily, who was extremely intelligent, experienced, and caring. She suggested a tweaking of my pain management that is working wonders! Thank you for taking the time to listen to my concerns!
in Chandler, AZ |
I had seen 3 pain Dr. Since moving to AZ and Dr. Seth has measured up to be one of the best in the area. I drive over 35 miles to see him for pain management injections. I haven't found a Dr. like him. He knows RSD and what I've been dealing with when other Dr's don't get it. He doesn't try to reinvent the wheel. I had another Dr. that wanted to put me through all the test again after living with this disease since 2005. If they had a clue they'd first understand the treatment part. Love him!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very professional and caring doctor and staff, especially his nurse practitioner, Emily Tyler. I am confident that I am getting the best health care possible for my pain management.
Chandler, AZ |
I would give this place 5 stars if the girls that worked there were even remotely professional. I am there to be heard and not giggled at by a group of rude people. WORST THING IS THAT NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE AT LEAST 35% OF THE TIME!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Seth will take the time necessary to be sure your fears are addressed and that your questions are answered. He is very kind and considerate INS seems to truly understand how debilitating chronic pain can be. I am so very grateful to have him as my doctor!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Seth is both knowledgeable and compassionate. it takes a special temperament to handle patients with chronic pain conditions; we're not low maintenance. With Dr Seth's help, I feel more confident then ever that the number of pain days I experience will decrease and my life will normalize. I feel very fortunate to have met Dr Seth.
in New River, AZ |
DR. SETH was my doctor at valley pain consultants until he move to his own practice.Valley Pain did not tell me he was gone until months later. I searched out DR. Seth to set appointment with him as VPC would not tell me how to contact. I trust him and would like to go back and let him take care of my pain management.
in scottsdale, AZ |
Bedside manner was a joke! I felt like i was at a spay & neuter clinic. absolute horrible experience. I have never had a doctor say NO I havent reviewed your MRI, I will look at it the day before I give you injections. Dr was the biggest jerk i have ever met. go somewhere else you will thank me later, these reviews on here are probably him and his family.
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Can you imagine having a doctor that follows up with you on a Friday evening to see how you're doing? No, it's not a tale of science fiction -- it's the way Dr. Seth treated me as his patient. He's a caring, attentive, accessible physician (I've never met another doctor who acknowledged me as a person and who treated me with dignity and respect). And -- I made it through hip replacement surgery with minimal pain thanks to him! He's my hero!!!!
Dr. Seth is a kind compassionate individual. I have been to many pain doctors previously and he is the only one who made me feel very comfortable and took the time to listen to me. I had a few injections done which were all painless and completely helped me with my pain. I now feel like I have my life back again. I highly recommend him to anyone as he is very trusting and treats you like a family member.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
He is a great doctor who actually cares about his patients. He sat down and explained my issues as a normal person. He listened to my problems and addressed each of them systematically.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Seth is extremely good at what he does with a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Seth's the only Dr. that's been able to help me with extreme pain from arthritis, cervical & knees. I had surgery, but it never got better. Facing expensive/timely knee replacement, no aspect of my life was unaffected. I now manage with close to ZERO pain medication. The injections (painless) help so much. Dr. Seth is brilliant, gentle, competent, kind, down to earth. He & his staff are real people, not distant, respectful, helpful, use up to date technology with ease. Rare to find!
Have you seen Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD?
Are you Dr. Seth?

Compare Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Seth has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seth's Board Certifications

University of Texas-Houston Medical School
      McGaw Med Ctr For Northwestern Univ
      John's Hopkins U

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Seth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology