Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Freehold, NJ and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wake Forest University in 2000. He is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD

New Reflections Plastic Surgery

1001 W Main St Ste A Freehold, NJ 07728

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Patel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Patel's conditions and procedures:

• Bedsores
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Spider Veins
  • Third-Degree Burns

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

4.0

Thanks, Dr. Patel!
My visit with Dr. Patel, to receive dermal fillers, was excellent from beginning to end. He answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel comfortable about the procedure. Every time I look in the mirror and see the improvement in my face, I smile! I highly recommend Dr. Patel!
Dale H. – Jul 22, 2022
BEWARE
Dr. Patel was our only option in an emergency situation. His office, which was visited as a follow up, was dirty and decrepit. There were peeling counters and dead bugs in the light fixtures. It has been over a year and we are still being harassed for money well over what our insurance has already paid (which was A LOT). The office and billing staff are rude and have zero compassion. RUN as far away as you possibly can and find a physician who actually cares about patients and not a pay check. (A pay check that very clearly goes straight to his pocket and not to presenting an inviting, clean office space for his patients.)
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
The best in the business
Dr. Patel is the best in the business. He changed the way I look and feel about myself drastically. I recommend him to everyone who is interested in making a change or changes. There is no one else I would trust the way I trust him!
Brenda S – Apr 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
I recently had several complex procedures. I was very apprehensive when I first went to Dr. Patel. I wasn’t sure anyone could help return my post-babies, overweight, flabby body, (exacerbated by years of yo-yo dieting) to anything close to normal. Dr. Patel and his amazing assistant, Jennifer made me feel very comfortable and were more than thorough explaining what could be done and what to expect. While being treated with respect is important to me, the most important thing is the outcome of the surgery. Not only was I happy with the results, I was surprised far beyond any expectations I had. Dr. Patel is an artist who gave me back my confidence and self-esteem where my physical appearance is concerned. I am so grateful to Dr. Patel and Jennifer and would recommend him to anyone.
Feb 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
I found Dr.Patel online, and made an appointment to get a consultation. I am 24 and have struggled with my chest size since I was a young teenager and it was something that has always made an impact on my everyday life and affected my self confidence severely. I’ve never had any sort of surgery before, or have even been in a hospital for stitches or anything of the sort. Dr.Patel and his staff made me feel so at ease and extremely comfortable at every step of the process. I was absolutely terrified of being put under anesthesia for the first time, and they were nothing but supportive and patient with me. When I got home the day of my surgery and saw myself in the mirror for the first time, I busted out into tears. For the first time in over ten years... I finally felt comfortable in my own body... my back pain was gone the second I opened my eyes in that hospital. Dr.Patel and his staff called/emailed and checked on my daily to see how I was doing. They were with me every step
Tara – Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
I cannot thank Dr. Patel and his team enough for doing my labiaplasty, they made me feel super comfortable and Dr. Patel told me everything he was going to do before he did it. I’ve waited so long to do this surgery and after reading all of the reviews I knew I had to go to New Reflections, I actually cried after I got home because of what an amazing job Dr. Patel had done. He has such an eye for detail and makes sure to do everything that will look the absolute best with your body, and will make sure the incisions are almost invisible. I still can’t believe how incredible it looks! He explains everything with great precision and makes sure you are on the same page. If you have been thinking about getting a labiaplasty for a while, this is your sign to go to Dr. Patel, he exceeded all my exceptions and I am truly blown away with my results and really can’t thank him enough!
Annette – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
I went into surgery feeling very optimistic. Dr. Patel seemed to say all the right things and even referred to himself as a perfectionist. After he performed surgery, however, it became apparent he was everything I had been trying to avoid. He is horrible and my breasts are proof.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
I went to Dr.Patel for a procedure and I have nothing bad at all to say. I had a virtual consultation first which he was extremely informative and told me exactly what was going to be done, how he would do it, etc. He made sure he did what I wanted and not what he thought. The first thing he asked was “now what exactly do you want to end up with”. When I went in for the procedure, he and his staff(Jennifer) were so extremely nice. Jennifer held my hands when he injected me with the numbing needles. They played music in the background during my procedure and all in general it was a very relaxed expierence. They answer any questions you have with complete honesty and don’t sugar coat anything. My results were exactly what I was praying for and I could not be any happier. I 100% recommend Dr. Patel for literally anyone, so happy I looked around and found the top doc.
Courtney C – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel AS WELL AS his reception staff are EXCELLENT! They are very friendly and assisted all of my surgical needs. I am VERY happy with my results! If you are worried about the procedure then I hope I can humble your mind because you will have a great outcome using Dr. Patel. The surgery was calming and Dr. Patel and his staff comfort you the entire time. I am now at the 6 month mark, and I am satisfied with my results thanks to Dr. Patel.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
Where do I start....... Dr Patel did an amazing procedure on me. I have never felt so good about my self and gotten so many compliments from the people that know me. Thanks to Dr Patel I have gained my confidence back and I am working hard to keep off the weight / fat. During the procedure, Dr Patel and his staff were right there by my side making sure I was comfortable. Dr Patel is the BEST of the doctor's I have ever meet. Just his PERSONALITY, HONESTY AND BEDSIDE MANNERS makes him BEST!!
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is awesome! He takes the time to understand exactly what you are looking for. Dr. Patel and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel like family!
Happy Customer in CT, none – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is THE best! If you are looking for natural results, this doctor is for you. He is an artist! He cares about his patients and will make sure you are always comfortable with any procedure. His office manager/scheduler, Liz is amazing! She will answer any questions you may have and is very personable and sweet. They will work around the patient's schedule and accommodate you needs. I was nervous to have my procedure done, and now I wish I had done this years ago!!
Jerseygirl16 in Long Branch, NJ – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?
Dr.Patel is friendly informed Dr. confident,competent snd professional .He did a procedure on me that turned out perfect and to my satisfaction.
  • Long wait times
PAMELA MAZURSKY in Neptune, NJMIDDLETOWNNJ – Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?