Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Patel

New Reflections Plastic Surgery

1001 W Main St Ste A Freehold, NJ 07728

Dr. Nikesh Patel, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Freehold, NJ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wake Forest University medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Centrastate Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Patel with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus.

These providers are on the medical staff of Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

4.5

Dr. Patel
I found Dr.Patel online, and made an appointment to get a consultation. I am 24 and have struggled with my chest size since I was a young teenager and it was something that has always made an impact on my everyday life and affected my self confidence severely. I’ve never had any sort of surgery before, or have even been in a hospital for stitches or anything of the sort. Dr.Patel and his staff made me feel so at ease and extremely comfortable at every step of the process. I was absolutely terrified of being put under anesthesia for the first time, and they were nothing but supportive and patient with me. When I got home the day of my surgery and saw myself in the mirror for the first time, I busted out into tears. For the first time in over ten years... I finally felt comfortable in my own body... my back pain was gone the second I opened my eyes in that hospital. Dr.Patel and his staff called/emailed and checked on my daily to see how I was doing. They were with me every step
Tara – Mar 14, 2021
I cannot thank Dr. Patel and his team enough for doing my labiaplasty, they made me feel super comfortable and Dr. Patel told me everything he was going to do before he did it. I’ve waited so long to do this surgery and after reading all of the reviews I knew I had to go to New Reflections, I actually cried after I got home because of what an amazing job Dr. Patel had done. He has such an eye for detail and makes sure to do everything that will look the absolute best with your body, and will make sure the incisions are almost invisible. I still can’t believe how incredible it looks! He explains everything with great precision and makes sure you are on the same page. If you have been thinking about getting a labiaplasty for a while, this is your sign to go to Dr. Patel, he exceeded all my exceptions and I am truly blown away with my results and really can’t thank him enough!
Annette – Jan 12, 2021
I went into surgery feeling very optimistic. Dr. Patel seemed to say all the right things and even referred to himself as a perfectionist. After he performed surgery, however, it became apparent he was everything I had been trying to avoid. He is horrible and my breasts are proof.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 19, 2020
I went to Dr.Patel for a procedure and I have nothing bad at all to say. I had a virtual consultation first which he was extremely informative and told me exactly what was going to be done, how he would do it, etc. He made sure he did what I wanted and not what he thought. The first thing he asked was “now what exactly do you want to end up with”. When I went in for the procedure, he and his staff(Jennifer) were so extremely nice. Jennifer held my hands when he injected me with the numbing needles. They played music in the background during my procedure and all in general it was a very relaxed expierence. They answer any questions you have with complete honesty and don’t sugar coat anything. My results were exactly what I was praying for and I could not be any happier. I 100% recommend Dr. Patel for literally anyone, so happy I looked around and found the top doc.
Courtney C – May 08, 2020
Dr. Patel AS WELL AS his reception staff are EXCELLENT! They are very friendly and assisted all of my surgical needs. I am VERY happy with my results! If you are worried about the procedure then I hope I can humble your mind because you will have a great outcome using Dr. Patel. The surgery was calming and Dr. Patel and his staff comfort you the entire time. I am now at the 6 month mark, and I am satisfied with my results thanks to Dr. Patel.
Mar 20, 2019
Where do I start....... Dr Patel did an amazing procedure on me. I have never felt so good about my self and gotten so many compliments from the people that know me. Thanks to Dr Patel I have gained my confidence back and I am working hard to keep off the weight / fat. During the procedure, Dr Patel and his staff were right there by my side making sure I was comfortable. Dr Patel is the BEST of the doctor's I have ever meet. Just his PERSONALITY, HONESTY AND BEDSIDE MANNERS makes him BEST!!
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ – Sep 09, 2018
Dr. Patel is awesome! He takes the time to understand exactly what you are looking for. Dr. Patel and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel like family!
Happy Customer in CT, none – Aug 22, 2018
Dr. Patel is THE best! If you are looking for natural results, this doctor is for you. He is an artist! He cares about his patients and will make sure you are always comfortable with any procedure. His office manager/scheduler, Liz is amazing! She will answer any questions you may have and is very personable and sweet. They will work around the patient's schedule and accommodate you needs. I was nervous to have my procedure done, and now I wish I had done this years ago!!
Jerseygirl16 in Long Branch, NJ – Jan 30, 2017
Dr.Patel is friendly informed Dr. confident,competent snd professional .He did a procedure on me that turned out perfect and to my satisfaction.
  • Long wait times
PAMELA MAZURSKY in Neptune, NJMIDDLETOWNNJ – Jun 18, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

"I love inspiring confidence in my patients and I believe all procedures, whether simple or complex, require finesse and attention to detail.  This...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery