Dr. Nikan Khatibi, MD

Dr. Nikan Khatibi, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Nikan Khatibi, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Corona, CA. He graduated from Loma Linda University and specializes in pain medicine, anesthesiology, and more.

1307 W 6th St Ste 105

Corona, CA 92882

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Elderplan
  • Health Net
  • Inland Empire Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Khatibi

See how frequently Dr. Khatibi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Chronic Pain
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Khatibi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khatibi ""At Inland Pain Specialists, we believe in treating each patient as a whole. We offer many options for pain relief, and create an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Your treatment plan may include many facets from our comprehensive care program, such as physical therapy or biofeedback in addition to interventional procedures and more conventional pain management modalities.""

• Pain Medicine
  • Addiction Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uci
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khatibi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Khatibi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khatibi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khatibi's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khatibi to family and friends

Dr. Khatibi's Performance

I was a patient of Dr. Katibi when he was the pain management provider at Riverside Medical Clinic. He's an awesome doctor and I'm trying to get referred back him now that he's returned to southern California.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr Khatibi for close to a year now, I absolutely adore him! However, The office manager is the rudest, most disrespectful woman I have probably ever met! She refused to let me see the dr because my ins wasn't active, except that it IS and I had her speak to THREE representatives...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. K is a very caring and understanding doctor. Not many people understand what it’s like being only 31 and having to live with pain for the rest of your life and not be able to live life fully because of poor decisions by other doctors, but he seems to. After my back surgery I’ve lost a piece of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. K is by far one of the best doctors I’ve met! Along with my pain from back surgery comes so much depression and anxiety from not being whole as I once was and dealing with the constant struggle of making it through another painful day Dr. K seems to understand this. I wish chronic pain was more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best Doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I recommend him to everyone I come across.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0