Dr. Nidhi Khosla, MD

Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery | Female

4800 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Get Directions
Dr. Nidhi Khosla, MD
Dr. Nidhi Khosla, MD is a minimally invasive gynecologic surgery doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. She is 45 years old. Dr. Khosla is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital.

Dr. Khosla's Care Philosophy

Before a doctor I am a woman and human being first. So you can feel free to ask me all your doubts

Dr. Khosla's Experience

See how Dr. Khosla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khosla

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Khosla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khosla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khosla to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Khosla's Performance
in Butler PA |
Had a very good experience. From the office to the surgery. She explained everything in details and I was very comfortable with her
Oakmont, PA |
Amazing surgeon. I was operated for fibroids and wa sable to go home te same day. I had a very smooth recovery and am very grateful to her for taking up my case and doing it laparoscopically when many doctors wanted to give me a big cut on the belly
in Springdale, PA |
Dr. Khosla performed laparoscopic surgery on me recently. I was referred to her by my regular physician in her practice. I was scheduled for my initial appointment with her within 2 days of the request. And had the surgery scheduled within a week of the appointment. I found her bedside manor to me amazing. She was so kind and explained everything very clear. Overall it was a terrific experience. I am actually going to continue seeing her for my yearly exam. I recommend her 100%!
Pittsburgh, PA |
I was operated by her for a very large uterus with big fibroids. I was getting blood all the time in emergency as I was very anemic. She did my surgery by laparoscopy and I was able to join work in one week. She is a very nice doctor with very good surgical skills
Very compassionate and caring doctor she did my surgery and is an excellent surgeon
in Sarver, PA |
I honestly did not have a hard time understanding the doctor at all. She was very kind and respectful to me and what I needed done. I had no problem with getting an appointment or if I had any questions she was able and willing to help. She performed my surgery that had some complications but she was able to complete the procedure with little difficulty. She is a motivated and enthusiastic doctor.
in Pgh. PA |
Didn't feel like received complete exam. Very hard to understand. Seemed to be quite rude. Would not recommend. In 40 plus years of going to an OB/GYN, never had an horrible experience like this one. It is to embarrassing to state what actually went wrong.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
She was very hard to understand. She left the room and didn't even tell me the visit was done and I could get dressed. She didn't make it clear that I needed additional testing and didn't tell me reschedule. The MA's thankfully stepped in and answered my questions. I felt stupid sitting in my paper gown for a half hour thinking the exam wasn't over.
Have you seen Dr. Nidhi Khosla, MD?
Are you Dr. Khosla?

Compare Dr. Khosla

Dr. Khosla's Care Philosophy

Dr. Khosla says...

Endometriosis

large fibroid uterus surgery viw laparoscopy

myomectomies via laparoscopy

ovarian cysts / dermoids / endometriomas

PId

blood less medicine

Dr. Khosla says...

Minimally invasive laparosopcooix hysterectomies for large fibroid uterus / dysfunctional uterine bleeding / pelvic masses

laparoscopic removal of large fibroids

laparoscopy in ovarian cysts/ ectopic pregnancies / endmoetriomas / torsion of ovary / dermoids / removal of ovaries and tubes / tubal sterilization

hysteroscopic removal of uterine or ceveical polys/ fibroid in the uterus cavity / ablation.

Obstertitcs - deliveries and c sections

Dr. Khosla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Cervical Polyps
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Khosla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khosla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage