Dr. Nidhi Kaul, MD

Dr. Nidhi Kaul, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Nidhi Kaul, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. She is 39 years old. Dr. Kaul is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center, West Marion Community Hospital and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Kaul

Dr. Kaul's Experience

Dr. Kaul's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wyckoff Heights Medical Center

Dr. Kaul has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Marion Community Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Women's Health Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Kaul is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Kaul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaul to family and friends
Dr. Kaul's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
I saw Dr. Kaul earlier this week as a new patient and was very impressed with her and her staff. She is very thorough and takes time to answer questions without feeling rushed or on a set time schedule. I look forward to seeing her for all my future medical needs or concerns. I have recommended her highly to several friends.
in Dunnellon, FL |
Dr. Kaul takes the time to explain the results of various tests and suggests strategies to improve marginal results. She listens attentively and answers any and all questions so that she is sure we understand them. I can't think of a better Family Doctor than Dr. Kaul, unless it's Dr. Umana at the same practice.
Dr. Kaul is very professional and courteous. So is her staff. Thank you
in Ocala, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Kaul. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Kaul as my primary doctor. She is incredibly knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Her professional manner together with her experience makes her the perfect combination to be treated and reassured with medical issues. Her dedication is greatly appreciated.
in Ocala Fl |
Dr. Kaul, is the easies doctor to talk to because she listen to what you have to say and understands the kind of care you want from a doctor. I just love her and thank the day I found her.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Kaul is the best doctor we've had since moving to Florida. She takes time to know her patients as well as explaining exactly what you need to know about your medical problems. She is very knowledgeable and takes an interest in her patients. We would never go to anyone else. She is the best.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Kaul is a caring family physician. Dr. Kaul listens, answers all my questions in a manner in which I can understand. I am currently recommending one of my good friends to Dr. Kaul. That shows how very much I like her professionalism and knowledge.
in Ocala, |
I appreciate Dr. Kaul for her caring and concern for her patients and that she actually listens to her patients. She takes the time to answer questions and provide advice, not a rushed appointment. She is a gem. CB
in Ocala, FL |
Everybody says that one should always have access to a GOOD DR. (MD), A GOOD ATTORNEY, A GOOD MECHANIC and A GOOD RESTAURANT to go. My experience with Dr. Nidhi Kaul has always been very positive, professional, friendly and courteous. A few times I had the need to seek medical attention on an urgent basis, and Dr. Kaul has ALWAYS made time to see me or my wife Susan. We (wife & I) always recommending Dr. Kaul and her staff to neighbor and friends. Her assistant Janice is GREAT.
in Ragland, AL |
Love my Dr ,how many people can say that she is a great Dr smart ,kind and really cares I am glad I am a patient of hers she's got a sense of humor too you don't feel like your talking to someone who just goes thru the motions ,if you need a new Dr you can't go wrong with Dr Kaul !
in Ocala, FL |
Dr.Kaul is always professional, caring and listens to her patients. She understands the needs of the elderly as well as younger clients. Her staff is always friendly and my husband and I are very happy with her and her staff.
in Dunnellon, FL |
We moved from Miami a couple years ago. We were very careful about finding a new primary care Doctor. We chose Nadhi Kaul MD at Family Care Specialists. We have very happy with Dr. Kaul. She is friendly, professional and caring. We feel truly blessed to have Dr. Kaul as our Doctor
ocala, fl |
The first time she saw me she had read my entire file before she entered the exam room. I knew by comments she Made and questions she asked. I was impressed. I find her through, up to date in knowledge, and explains when I question or makes alternative recommendations with additional input. She has a good relationship with patients because I have friends who speak highly of her as well.
in Ocala Florida |
I love and trust Dr. Kaul! She always answers all of my questions, does not rush me and is very professional! No other doctor will do for me! Most importantly, she keeps me healthy
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Kaul is my choice for my family care Dr. She listens to me and addresses all of my concerns. Her staff is courteous and friendly. She has directed me to Specialists that I was in need of. If I call for appt. or to speak to her nurse you can be assured that a return call will follow in a timely manner.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. K. gives you her undivided attention! I appreciate that she truly listens to me.
in Citrus Springs, Fl |
Dr. Kaul is a breath of fresh air in the medical field. She takes the time to listen and is very thorough in diagnosing any problems. I can't say enough good things about her. She always gets to the root of all my problems. ?? Thank you, Dr. Kaul.
in Ocala,FL |
Dr Kaul is a professional ! She listens- provides options She is a diagnostician of the highest quality.
Have you seen Dr. Nidhi Kaul, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaul?

Visit Dr. Kaul

Dr. Kaul accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Choice
    Connecticare POS
    Coventry Health America
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO