Nidal Boutros

Nidal Boutros

Internal Medicine  ·

Contact for availability

Nidal Boutros is an internal medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. He specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

Learn about Nidal Boutros

Nidal Boutros' Experience

Nidal Boutros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Nidal Boutros' bio

This content was provided by Nidal Boutros "Nidal Boutros, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician with Statland Medical Group in Overland Park, Kansas. Dr. Boutros is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He has a broad primary care background, having treated patients in both practice and hospital settings, and partners closely with patients to foster their best possible health. Dr. Boutros is a member of the American College of Physicians."

This content was provided by Nidal Boutros "I am committed to evidenced-based medicine with a goal of achieving the best possible outcomes for my patients. I believe strongly in close partnership with patients as we work toward their good health."

Nidal Boutros does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Nidal Boutros is unavailable at this time.

Nidal Boutros has no awards or honors listed.

Nidal Boutros has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Nidal Boutros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nidal Boutros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nidal Boutros' Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Nidal Boutros to family and friends

Nidal Boutros' Performance

Dr. Boutros was very thorough and listened to my concerns. It was my fist visit with him and I was very pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have never been so disappointed in a medical practice as I am with this one. We switched to this practice due to a recent move and have seen Dr. Boutros for the last year now. I have to come in monthly to pick up my husbands prescription and each thime the prescription they write is incorrect....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for reaching out and please know we take these concerns very seriously. While we are unable to discuss specific patient encounters publicly due to privacy laws, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our manager at 913-345-8500.

I am a patient of Dr Snavely in that office and she was not available that day. I needed stitches removed from a laceration right away and the office help scheduled me with Dr. Boutros. He was efficient, thoughtful and kind and did the job greatly to my satisfaction. I would recommend him to any...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very courteous , Good listener, highly intelligent, Friendly , follows with personal phone call to patient .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr. Boutros on one day's notice when I was sick about 10 days ago. He was extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. He spent a pretty good amount of time with me and did not rush me through the appointment. He made sure that I had a breathing treatment before I left his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1