Dr. Nida Laurin, MD

Dr. Nida Laurin, MD

Neurology | Female

9817 N 95th St Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Directions

Dr. Nida Laurin, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Laurin is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Laurin's Experience

See how Dr. Laurin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Laurin

Dr. Laurin accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Laurin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Laurin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laurin to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Laurin's Performance
Colorado Springs, CO |
Worst front office staff ever! As a new patient you would expect him to be welcoming and helpful, not the case at all! Have heard so many great reviews about the doctor which was why I called to set up an appointment. But with staff like that, unfortunately i will be looking for a new Neurologist. Sucks that her staff is ruining her reputation before she is even given the chance to create a good impression.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Laurin is certainly qualified, but there's little warmth or compassion given--by anyone in the office. I had an initial consultation a while back for migraine, and was looking for some alternatives to heavy meds. I've had migraines for nearly 20 yrs, and really wanted to get away from the meds & all their side effects. Even though I do my own research, I wanted a doc to be my advocate. Long story short, I walked out with a stack of RXs (that I never filled), & was back to the drawing board.
in Prescott, AZ |
Pleasant, thorough, well-versed in my neurological issues, and has a sense of humor. I travel to the Valley to see her and it is well worth it. Dr. Laurin has been very helpful with related issues, either providing helpful information to another doctor I see or referring me to another doctor for special care. NKL has a very friendly and helpful staff who have always responded promptly to my inquiries.
in Garden City NY |
I took my 77 yr old mother to see Dr Laurin b/c she was having acute memory loss. I live in NY and am not able to take care of a lot because of the distance. I went with my mother on the apt and wey signed a waiver for me to be able to speak to the Dr directly regarding the results of an MRI. The Dr would not take my calls, her assistant gave me the results, but I was in need of the Drs council. I was beyond angry that this Dr would offer no help to a family in need of help given my mothers age
in Phoenix, AZ |
My daughter was seeing Dr. Laurin for neurological deficits from a brain tumor. She needed a letter for her college so she could utilize Disability Services. Dr. Laurin would not even see her for an appointment regarding this, or write a letter. I thought she would have been the perfect doctor to handle this because she was familiar with her deficits, but sadly was totally uncooperative. We are switching to a different doctor at this point.
in Phoenix, AZ |
IN MY 70 YEARS I HAVE VISITED A LOT OF PHYSICIANS. I COME FROM A MEDICAL FAMILY AND WAS A NAVY CORPSMAN IN VIET NAM. I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT THE DOCTORS I SEE; I ALWAYS VET THEM BY SEVERAL SOURCES LOOKING AT THEIR SCHOOLING AND CREDENTIALS. DOCTOR LAURIN IS 5-STAR IN EVERY CATEGORY. BEFORE MY VISIT I KNOW SHE PREPARES AND REVIEWS MY RECORDS BECAUSE OF THE QUESTIONS SHE ASKS. SHE IS BRIGHT, COMPETENT, AND PROFESSIONAL TO A FAULT. I FEEL LUCKY TO BE ONE HER PATIENTS.
in Yuma, AZ |
Professional,caring, accurate, the best.
Have you seen Dr. Nida Laurin, MD?
Are you Dr. Laurin?

Compare Dr. Laurin

}

Dr. Laurin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Laurin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Laurin's Board Certifications

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Unm

Completed in 2006

• Lithuanian
  • Russian

Dr. Laurin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laurin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology