Dr. Nicolette Picerno, MD

Dr. Nicolette Picerno, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Nicolette Picerno, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Picerno is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center and Porter Adventist Hospital.

Associates of Otolaryngology, PC

850 E Harvard Ave Ste 505

Denver, CO 80210

• Cofinity
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Picerno

Dr. Picerno's Experience

Dr. Picerno's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Picerno "I strive to see each patient as unique and individual. You are not simply another patient but a person in search of an answer. If I cannot identify the solution, I will try to direct you to someone who can."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Voice Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Minimal Access Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Virgina
  • Med College Of Georgia Hospital and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Beeson Aesthetic Surgery Institsute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Picerno has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Picerno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Picerno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Picerno's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Picerno to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Picerno's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Dr Picerno was very thorough and helpful. Since I suffer from vertigo she will be by ENT doctor going forward
Denver, CO |
Dr. Picerno, listened attentively and understood my concerns. I was extremely pleased with her and her practice in general. She took the time to explain the medical procedure she was doing.
in Denver, CO |
I am so thankful for the level of care I have received from Dr. Picerno and her staff. I have had major sinus surgery and multiple follow-ups to get my health back on track. Her persistence to find the root causes of the infections has had a great outcome so far. I have started allergy immunotherapy and that is going great. Dr. Picerno in MHO has made my life much easier. I feel stronger than I have in years, so thank you Dr. P{icerno!
in Denver, CO |
Great experience. Would recommend this practice for sure.
in Westminster, CO |
Dr. Picerno removed my tonsils. She did an excellent job in warning me about what to expect after my surgery and also how to take care of myself to have a speedy recovery. I am only a couple days into my recovery, but I feel as though I was fully prepared for what to expect.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Picerno was very professional, knowledgeable, and reassuring regarding my concerns.
in Denver, Colorado |
Dr. Picerno is a very knowledgeable and absolutely caring doctor, and person. She makes each visit a pleasurable experience, and you feel like you really mattered. I see her regularly for ear wax extraction, and allergy treatment. I was so fortunate when coming to see her in Nov. 2016, with a ear nerve virus, and a loss of hearing, and she knew exactly what to do, and her expertise saved my hearing, as it came back after the prednisone treatment. I feel lucky to have Dr. Picerno for my doctor!
Littleton, CO |
I like Dr. Picerno- she is efficient and kind. She also seems thorough and smart. I would recommend her.
Hayward, CA |
Cheerful, approachable, able to do simple procedures (ear wax removal) effortlessly with no discomfort, as well as evaluate sleep apnea thoroughly, quickly & efficiently. Definitely recommend!
in DENVER |
Dr. Picerno was very informative and professional and I would recommend her services to my friends.
in Tallahassee |
This was my first time meeting with a Otolaryngologist. Dr. Picerno was very friendly, explained to me in detail the issues I've been having with my ears, made sure that all my questions were answered, checked my nose and throat as well to make sure nothing else was wrong. She wanted to know about how issues that I may have in general to make sure she covered all the bases. I was grateful for her expertise and the time she took with me. Very thorough! Staff was also very friendly as well!
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Dr. Picerno is a no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point physician with tremendous skills and abilities. The moment I walked into the Associates of Otolaryngology's office, I knew that I was going to be taken care of. She went above and beyond to explain exactly what she was doing, as well as background information, and specific procedural information. She answered dozens of questions, always with patience and poise. Her surgical abilities are top-notch. She is well respected amongst her peers.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Picerno was very professional and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her and her business to others.
in Aurora, Colorado |
She was sympathetic and empathic. She understood my concerns and suggested ways to address my worries!
Littleton, CO |
She shows concern and sympathy in a professional way, answers questions clearly, explains treatment options in some detail, and gives instructions concisely.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Picerno asks questions and listens very well. She always answers my questions thoroughly and understandably. She is compassionate, caring, and considerate. She has done surgery on my throat and sinuses, which was life changing. She is tops in my book, and I highly recommend her!
Denver, CO |
She's an amazing doctor who I really trust and she's a great background and experience.
Excellent
in Denver CO |
Dr Picerno is a very caring doctor. She did my sinus surgery and I have seen her throughout the years. Follow up is always great and thoffice staff is extremely helpful
in Parker Co |
Love the office and staff! Always welcoming and full of life!
Red Oak, TX |
I love her! She takes her time to listen to what I would like. She is both professional and artistic:)!
Denver, CO |
Great office ! Stafff extremely helpful !! Doctor is kind and takes her time to listen and make positive changes for you
in Lakewood, CO |
Knowledgeable about hormone replacement & great for all facial rejuvenation!!
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Picerno is awesome. She is friendly & patient. She listens well and you never feel rushed.
in Centennial |
Dr. Picerno and her staff are very professional and friendly. Dr. Picerno Is very knowledgeable, patient, compassionate & detailed with treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Picerno and her staff for all your facial needs.
in Denver, CO |
I have seen Dr Picerno for many years, getting Botox, fillers, a Mixto laser peel and consultations. She is extremely knowledgeable and my skin has never looked better. I always feel she recommends the right approach for me but keeps my budget in mind. I have also had great success with Botox under my arms--I no longer have embarrassing sweat marks on my clothes!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Picaron is a excellent doctor that is very caring and compassionate about helping women with alternative hormone alternatives! Thank you !
in Castle Rock |
Love Dr Picerno and staff. They always make me feel special and are honest when it comes to what I think I need and what I actually need.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Picerno and her staff are incredible.
in Denver, CO |
Seen her for years. Always friendly and always loved my results.
in Denver co |
Great open houses. Always learn tons of information about skin care. Referred many friends and they love Faces First.
Littleton, CO |
She was concerned and listened to my symptoms. I felt like I was being heard and not just rushed through the office. It is a large organization and everything I needed was available there in her office. That was kind of nice so I didn't have to see another doctor for my allergy testing.
Have you seen Dr. Nicolette Picerno, MD?
Are you Dr. Picerno?