Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD is a family medicine specialist in Fountain Hills, AZ and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Bastyr University in 2007 and specializes in family medicine and women's health medicine.

16425 E Palisades Blvd Ste 105

Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

Learn about Dr. Sundene

This content was provided by Dr. Sundene "Dr. Nicole Sundene has worked in Family Medicine and Women's health for the past 15 years. Initially as a Family Practice Nurse, and for the past six years as a Naturopathic Doctor. She practices an integrated style of alternative and prescription Family Medicine. As a classic Bastyr trained Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Sundene will perform a comprehensive new patient history, review of systems, physical exam and laboratory evaluation in order to develop a customized protocol for each patient."

• Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Sundene does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Exam
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Western Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Bastyr Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Women's Wellness Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Sundene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sundene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sundene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sundene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sundene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sundene to family and friends

Dr. Sundene's Performance

I had an awesome experience with Dr. Sundene. The 10-day program has been a life changing experience for me. You receive the total holistic support with nutrition, emotion healing and wellness. I highly recommend the program for anyone with a desire to maintain good health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sundene was very accurate in assessing my needs and my health problem. She discussed things to me precisely and the steps to achieve the desired outcome. I really appreciate her caring and personable personality. You are the best, thank you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sundene is a great person here treatments are natural and really increased energy and most of all improved my health. She tested me with blood test, found I have iron deficiency and gave me an IV treatment using iron, vitamins, and minerals. She has also prescribed bio-identical hormones, which...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My first time to visit the Fountain Hills Women's & Health and I am very amazed with Dr. Sundene and her staffs! I am very lucky I met such a great Naturopath Doctor who was very caring, very attentive, easy to work with and very professional. I've been suffering from discomforts and hormonal...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had my first healing today and it was incredible! I felt like a new person when I was leaving. I have to admit I was more than a bit skeptical but my wife convinced me to try it and I am so glad I did. It is as if all the stress of daily work and family life has been lifted off of me. I will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Nearby providers with similar experience

Internal Medicine