Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD is a family medicine provider who practices in Fountain Hills, AZ. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

16425 E Palisades Blvd Ste 105

Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

Learn about Dr. Sundene

This content was provided by Dr. Sundene "Dr. Nicole Sundene has worked in Family Medicine and Women's health for the past 15 years. Initially as a Family Practice Nurse, and for the past six years as a Naturopathic Doctor. She practices an integrated style of alternative and prescription Family Medicine. As a classic Bastyr trained Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Sundene will perform a comprehensive new patient history, review of systems, physical exam and laboratory evaluation in order to develop a customized protocol for each patient."

• Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Sundene does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Western Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Bastyr Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Women's Wellness Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Sundene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sundene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sundene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sundene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sundene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sundene to family and friends
Dr. Sundene's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
This doctor is kind compassionate, efficient and helped cure my chronic problems in just 2 visits. I spent over $10,000 for chronic migraines at the Mayo clinic and in just a few appointments and specialty labs testing I am now better. While I still get occasional tension headaches they are not the full blown debilitating migraines I have had my entire life. Highly recommend!!!
in Sedona, AZ |
Three Stooges episode! I swear, I thought there must have been a hidden camera set up and a spoof show being filmed. That is literally how slap-stick ridiculous this office is. I was quoted $220 on the phone for initial visit but that fee was raised to a total of $500 before I could get even one refill on my blood pressure meds. She advertises that she specializes in menopause but referred me to a gyno for that and another specialist for insomnia. So, I paid $500 to be referred out to specialist
sedona, az |
No way! Not only would I never recommend this doctor but I would caution everyone reading to not risk going here. She is totally incompetent, including her desk staff. Really bad news.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I would never recommend this office to anyone. Ms. Sundene may know how to read a report but is lacking in every area of compassion and concern. There is NO care there.
in Waddell, AZ |
Dr Sundene is a gem. I am so happy to have found a medical professional that is sincerely looking at my specific situation and carefully considering my exact needs. She treats the root cause not my symptoms. I am on the road to wellness thanks to Dr Sundene.
Have you seen Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Are you Dr. Sundene?