Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Shadid

"Dr.Shadid is warm and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and also up to date on alternative things like vitamin therapies, meditation, and various forms of behavior modification. She has been wonderful to me during my depression and helping me with my grief after the death of my daughter. I would recommend her to anyone needing the services of a psychiatrist. She is outstanding!"

Read Review

"I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Shadid upon moving to Colorado about 3 years ago. She is so great at figuring out what medications and/or nutritional/holistic will work best for me. I feel that she makes sure she is up-to-date within her field she sincerely cares about her patients, she is a great listener, and she is always on time! I would recommend Dr. Shadid to anyone interested in a super well-rounded Psychiatrist."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shadid

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Shadid?
Dr. Shadid's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
When I first started seeing Dr. Shadid, I was in crisis. She helped me return to a normal/healthier state very quickly. I had seen other M.D.s who prescribed more meds to fix my situation; only making it worse. Dr. Shadid helped me learn how to cope with my anxiety, stress and lack of focus using an integrated approach as well as increasing my awareness of causes that exacerbate my conditions. She is a great listener, compassionate, down to earth and easy to talk to. I am so grateful to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Shadid for years. She takes a complete approach to wellness to include nutrition, lifestyle, mindfulness and if needed, medication. I have recommended Dr. Shadid to close friends and know she will treat them professionally and compassionately.. She is an excellent psychiatrist and I am thankful to have her as a provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
I am so happy to have found Dr. Shadid. She offers an exceptional level of therapy, she cares about her patients, and she provides service with a very comfortable and warm approach. I have truly gotten a lot from my sessions with Dr. Shadid, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a psychiatrist in the Denver area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr Shadid is the best Psychaitrist out there. I've seen healthcare professionals for a mental health condition for over 20 years. I like her holistic approach toward healing the mind, body, and spirit. In a short period of time, she has helped me tremendously with her insight.... very caring, attentive and insightful. Simply, best in class!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
I'm early in the process but appreciate Dr. Shadid's integrative approach to therapy. She's so open to using many different tools to help navigate through issues. It's a refreshing strategy and already I feel a positive shift in reactions and old ways of thinking. It's never easy but I feel optimistic that this work will yield positive results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr. Shadid gave me the tools to put my life back on track. Her integrative approach is exemplar, and she does not push medication-- she makes sure to cover all alternatives before prescribing. She is passionate about making sure you understand why a particular medication is being prescribed, as well as the science of neuropsychiatric disorders. She provides multiple approaches, besides pharmacological ones to deal with your problems. I feel like I can deal with anything life throws at me now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
I found Dr. Shadid to be very cold and unfriendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Honestly has been the best psychiatric care I have ever received in the mental health process. Dr. Shadid is knowledgable, caring, and truly wants to put the patient first. I can't imagine going to any other health care professional! Before seeing her, I had been through awful appointments with various psychologists and other mental health providers that felt shaming and stigmatizing. Dr. Shadid has never made me feel ashamed of my condition, and I love her integrative approach to medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
I was at rock-bottom,distraught&in crisis.My past was complicated&I assumed I would continue to deteriorate&expected the worst for my future.Feeling normal again was something I had given up on.Dr. Shadid not only gave me hope that we would get me better, but provided me w/ countless resources&made it clear that she would not give up regardless of how difficult my condition.She immediately grasped the complexity of my symptoms &illness &implemented a plan specific to my illness.100%life saver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr. Shadid provides a level of care that is unsurpassed. I feel fortunate to have found such an outstanding physician. She has played a critical role in changing my life for the better! I can't say enough good about her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr. Shadid is easy to talk to, warm, and caring, and her level of professionalism is exceptional. I have total trust in her and the care that she's providing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of psychiatric counseling. She provides so much more than what I've had in the past. Her approach is comprehensive and looks at all contributing factors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr. Shadid literally saved my life. She is keen and insightful and was able to see me and understand me when other doctors could not help me. She picked the right medication for me and displayed patience and understanding regarding the fact that I am sensitive with medications. Dr. Shadid always treated me as a human being who is capable of health and well being. I have always felt cared for by her and like she is a partner in my healing. I will be forever gratefull for Dr. Shadid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
She was incredibly informative and provided me with an open and comfortable environment. It was my frist visit and I immediately gained her trust and look forward to meeting with her again. She is very intelligent and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Very lovely and easy to talk to. My only issue with Dr. Shadid was that I had scheduled an 80 min therapy appointment that revolved mostly around my meds & dosage, not about mindful meditation as she had promised in past appointments. She also cut off my time (was 70 min instead of 80) and instead of offering therapy, she had me buy a book about mindfulness meditation instead. I found it very irritating considering I was paying $400 out of pocket per appointment. Have not rescheduled since.
This reviewer may have me confused with another...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr Shadid is the best psychiatrist and therapist there is! She listens, finds the key issues the patient has, and combats it with intelligent responses that really make me stop and think, and reevaluate my thought process. She's helped me learn so much more about myself and my condition, I know her help will benefit me for the rest of my life! She is kind, judgement free, knowledgable, experienced and professional. I recomend Dr. Shadid with the highest reviews!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Intelligent, compassionate, patient. I'm very grateful for Dr Shadid and her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?
Dr. Shadid is a competent and compassionate doctor. I've had 4 other psychiatrists in the past that all seemed like they stopped studying medicine as soon as they graduated medical school and coasted through the rest of their career. Not Dr. Shadid! She is dedicated to finding the best method to deal with whatever your specific issues may be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shadid?

Dr. Nicole Shadid, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Glendale, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2005 and specializes in psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

2005
University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
2005

Dr. Shadid accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Shadid's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Shadid's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)